Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
eyalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Do you have the name of the tarot you were talking about ?
“Oracle Le Manuscript”

In the analysis I use my own astrology knowledge rather than the deck’s mere instructions. Works perfectly.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Experiencer
:icon_question:I have a question

If I am not wrong I think I read a post from Norseman saying Tarot 101 is there for Tarot Questions. I didn't really know how to go about it as the only possibility once in the Thread is to "post a reply", so that is what I did, correct me if I'm wrong....

Here is my question:

My daughter got "The Knight of Swords (Reverse) and The Devil (Reverse)" in "The Wisdom of the day" reading (that is the way we call that spread. We don't ask questions when we do that)

Thanks to anyone putting his/hers insight on this reading. If some of you use "reverse" meaning for the Tarot please let us know how you would interpret these 2 cards reversed as that is the way they came up.

I read that some readers who use the "Reverse" give just an opposite meaning, so "positive" cards become "negative" (you lose all the benefits) and vice versa... but others say that it is not totally accurate that in reality the "reverse" is not an opposite but a "diluted" version of the upright card, like if the card loses its strength. Which make "negative" cards like the "3 of Swords" not so dramatic, you are going to get hurt but it won't be so bad... or like for "The Fool" you would not be so enthousiastic, not so careless, not so prompt to believe, you would be more cautious as you go on your journey" So there is a positive aspect to the reverse as sometimes we better act more cautiously.

Anyhow thanks to let us know what wisdom the Knight of Swords (R) and the Devil (R) are giving to my daughter.

Peace
Old 11-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Master
Shalimar, you did it exactly right. Post your question and wait for someone to answer.
Afraid I cannot field this one as my tarot [Sacred Circle] does not have a Devil card but, for what it's worth, here is my interpretation of KN. of Swords [rev]
"Beware of a liar who is deceitful and sly. They like to provoke quarrels and put you into tricky situations."

Any use to you ? Sacred Circle is a pagan tarot based on Celtic Mythology and Mysticism, so is often of a different slant.

Just to give the upright meaning
"Be prepared for sudden changes that temporarily throw your life into chaos - could be a new idea or vision, anything which diverts you from your path."
Sounds really Confucian !
Old 11-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Norseman!
I read your post to my daughter and she said that yes, the Reversed meaning of the Knight of Swords does make sense to her. She recognizes a relative that loves to put "oil in the fire" and who doesn't mind to lie and slander. She says, she will remain on her guard.
Peace
Old 04-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Master
Upsadaisy, back to the top
Old 06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Master
puff, puff, pant, pant - all this climbing back to the top again
Old 19-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Master
Page 2 for Tarot 101 ? Ridiculous
Old 19-02-2012, 03:29 PM
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Page 2 for Tarot 101 ? Ridiculous

what with page 2? puff puff

G
Old 19-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Master
101 was not even on the same page as the School. Seems like Admin have forgotten my request of Sticky status
Old 24-02-2012, 08:14 AM
green

a very theoretical question:

what would you do with a deck you don't like or want any more?
i looked at my collection and it is quite a big one and as i'm a bit short of place i was thinking maybe to take out some decks i don't use but actually couldn't bring myself to do so, still i was thinking about what i would do with those decks if...
would it be safe and good to store them somewhere? is it better to give them or store them somewhere and under what conditions?

what would you do with an unused decks.

G