Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Master
Question on positive thinking and Deja-vu's

Is it true that a person can spiritually jump into another version of this world depending upon their thoughts ?

Example: if a person thinks positive thoughts of optimism then the world around them will slowly conform to their desires as long as the thoughts are selfless.

In other words, their spirit will move to a better frequency or vibration.

Finally, when the spiritual move has been completed does the person always feel a strong deja-vu event signaling the transformation ?
Old 24-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Master

Yes and No. Although it is good to think positive thoughts it is very hard for it to stay that way because of our 3D programming. 3D earth is an illusion because of all the emotions of FEAR which is very hard to get past. There are many veils that need to be broken to get to deprogramming or higher consciousness or in other words unconditional LOVE. This is what full kundalini activation is about which is happening more and more as the earth ascends. One needs to see the truth of who one is and then see the full truth of what living in the 3d illusion is all about. Then there will be a merger of ones inner truth with the outer truth. Some of us are simultaneously ascending with the earth and will see the true reality as the veil btw dimensions is thinning. Very hard for me to'explain this in words.
Old 24-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Is it true that a person can spiritually jump into another version of this world depending upon their thoughts ?

Example: if a person thinks positive thoughts of optimism then the world around them will slowly conform to their desires as long as the thoughts are selfless.

In other words, their spirit will move to a better frequency or vibration.

Finally, when the spiritual move has been completed does the person always feel a strong deja-vu event signaling the transformation ?

I believe that thinking positive thoughts change the way you see the world around you but thoughts will not change the world as a whole, just your world and how you relate to it.
Old 24-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Then there will be a merger of ones inner truth with the outer truth. Some of us are simultaneously ascending with the earth and will see the true reality as the veil btw dimensions is thinning.
Ok, is this 3D world The Matrix ?

If yes, then does a person continue to repeat the same pattern until they learn from their mistakes, hence ascend to their next spiritual lesson.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
How does one think positively if there perception of life differs from their projected thoughts .

It's a funny old life isn't it, a depressed man is told to cheer up, the man that thinks negatively is suggested to think positively in order to change how they feel and how they see things .

Many people have experienced a similar life pattern where one perceives that similarity differently depending on how they perceive such things .

At times one thinks, is it similar to what comes first, the chicken or the egg, in this case scenario is it one's thoughts that create the change in the perception or is the change in circumstance that changes our thoughts / perception .

I think, thinking positively only happens when one is positive .. and that will reflect their vibration same goes for one that is in the love zone .

x daz x
Old 24-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Ok, is this 3D world The Matrix ?

If yes, then does a person continue to repeat the same pattern until they learn from their mistakes, hence ascend to their next spiritual lesson.

Yes, exactly a 3d matrix. About lessons when the response changes, then the outcome changes and then we move on to the next lesson.

May I suggest that you watch this video. The guy is amazing he explains a lot about what you are asking about and the earth changes. Part 2 is also something you should watch as he gets into life lessons. He is a very enlightened being and also has a scientific background.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mi...gbraden_09.htm
Old 24-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
How does one think positively if there perception of life differs from their projected thoughts .

It's a funny old life isn't it, a depressed man is told to cheer up, the man that thinks negatively is suggested to think positively in order to change how they feel and how they see things .

Many people have experienced a similar life pattern where one perceives that similarity differently depending on how they perceive such things .

At times one thinks, is it similar to what comes first, the chicken or the egg, in this case scenario is it one's thoughts that create the change in the perception or is the change in circumstance that changes our thoughts / perception .

I think, thinking positively only happens when one is positive .. and that will reflect their vibration same goes for one that is in the love zone .

x daz x

I understand what you are saying but positivity is very transient and superficial unless one has done the very deep inner work. One is positive but it does not last because we do live in a 3d matrix. The average person has layers upon layers of heavy negative programming. We have to go through the deepest and truest parts of ourselves to overcome this to eventually reach enlightenment which is stable. This is because we have gotten to that deep place of LOVE within oursleves. People say, "be positive", "cheer up", "let go" etc.., We end up pressuring ourselves and denying our suffering. We actually need to suffer so we know our emotions better and come to terms with it and accept it. This leads to self love which eventually will help us transcend the suffering.
Old 24-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Master

I'd have to say a strong yes, because like attracts like. I used to be very negative and I attracted negative to me. Now I think positive and I attract positive to me.

As far as the deja-vu part, that was not my experience. I just have a ram-rod gut feeling that I am on the right path.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I understand what you are saying but positivity is very transient and superficial unless one has done the very deep inner work. One is positive but it does not last because we do live in a 3d matrix. The average person has layers upon layers of heavy negative programming. We have to go through the deepest and truest parts of ourselves to overcome this to eventually reach enlightenment which is stable. This is because we have gotten to that deep place of LOVE within oursleves. People say, "be positive", "cheer up", "let go" etc.., We end up pressuring ourselves and denying our suffering. We actually need to suffer so we know our emotions better and come to terms with it and accept it. This leads to self love which eventually will help us transcend the suffering.

I agree about one's negative programming and the inner work aspects . I find it interesting for those that want to be more positive whilst still entertaining a negative mind set .

It's difficult not to worry when you worry, not to feel guilty when you feel guilty, I understand that there is the actual thought to feel happy instead of sad, but it never seems to cut the mustard by having the thought alone ..

In this respect to think positive one must be positive ...

x daz x
Old 24-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Master

Absolutely, and it does start with us doing the inner work!