Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
If what I wrote were based on what you've written here then I might agree.

You're mixing together ideas from too many sources and the result is a mish-mash. KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie - I much prefer simplicity when dealing with matters of the spirit

Well sweetie... perhaps you should share with the class exactly what you meant.

Absorption theory is absorption theory to me. In the end it all comes down to us all being wiped up and wiped out by the big paper towel in the sky..
Old 28-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Mayflow

I don't think the journey has any ending, but is a never ending journey. Love it!
Old 28-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Master
There is no end, there is an end to the body, but we are not the body, so we are where we have always been, here and now, there is no other place to be.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is no end, there is an end to the body, but we are not the body, so we are where we have always been, here and now, there is no other place to be.

I concur!

Well. exept for that end to the body thing. It doesn't end, it just changes into other stardust and stuff...
Old 29-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Ascender
I cant speak for everyone, but I believe we were talking about the end of our segregation in humanity (the want to cause harm or ill intent). The journey, as you stated, will always continue. it will change from colliding with others during a merge of thought, to, it will flow toward a common or shared result. Allowing our journey to continue infinite.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
Is there a end? What happens when we are perfected spiritually?

According to The Tibetan Book of the Dead, we are drawn to a dimension and there we fly - the more perfected the soul is, the higher the dimension.

Old 29-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
According to The Tibetan Book of the Dead, we are drawn to a dimension and there we fly - the more perfected the soul is, the higher the dimension.

I didn't really read that in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, but I think your point is awesome.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
What happens at the very end?
Is there a end? What happens when we are perfected spiritually?

When we are perfected and have served as much as is needed we dissolve as an individual consciousness... the drop dissolves back into the formless ocean beyond all dimensions.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-04-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:27 AM
iScorpio

Me personally, I don't believe there is an end. All your doing is moving to a different dimension once you "die". ;)
Old 29-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Ascender
I never liked the sea of life "formless creation" idea, if there is no comparison how would it know it exists? Who would it converse with? Laugh with? How could you do something nice for someone if its just going back to you? Too many questions for me to settle on that thought. It would seem to me to be going back to the beggining and not our infinite end.