Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb Mind Games for Fun GemTwo.O or is that GemTuTu

Quote:
Gem---Of course not. It's self evident, but my example of the circle did show how space can be occupied in one dimension,

1} a circle is 2D not 1D

2} how does that relate vacumm of space?,

3} how does that relate the three primary kinds of space I presented to you as reference material?

Quote:
and necessarily render an entirely unoccupied 2D space.

Huh? Ok I 'll play your mind game Gem. Here is a circle O or we can use these two texticons and infer a circle ( ).

So the black lines define the outer surface ---concave and convex-- of the circle. There appears to be nothing inside the circle but yet what the actuall truth is, the vacumm of space is filled with stuff{ occupied space },

and inside the O is filled with pixels of color that are not black and atoms and quanta etc.

Quote:
Hence my discourse on occupied and unoccupied has a logical structure to it, and isn't just stating the obvious and/or a definition of terms.

And the pathways of thought that occur from observations are hopefully following rational, logical common sense.

We observe and then we communicate to self and perhaps others what we observe via words and there definitions.

Logic stems from words and their definitions.

Stuff ---ex garbage-- = occupied space is a minimal brainer
--------------------------------------------------------

Mind games for fun Gem2pointO or is that Gem2.O
Quote:
Now lets see if you can logically explain how your triangle sum works. I bet you can't.

Huh? Gem I'm sure we have done all of that in another thread a year or so ago.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f0801.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 01-06-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking 3 + 4 = 36 Smart-alec logic for the Masses

Huh? Shivani, I only see 6 triangles, not 8 and, there smaller than the ones your started with, Also there is a hexagon.

With my presented synergetic geometry the triangular resulatants are the same size, shape and angular value.

So apparrently your 1 triangle + 1 triangle = 6 smaller triangles and 1 inner hexagon ergo 7 polygons. But wait there is also the outer complex hexagon{ has 12 edges }.

So 6 traingles + 1 inner hexagon + 1 outer complex hexagon maybe that is the 8 your refering. Egith polygons, Wow the smart-alec is more complex than she realized.

3 + 4 = 36 H,mm that makes no sense to me. Maybe Gem can grasp what the smart-alec Shivani is trying to say. Maybe this is smart-aleac logic. Yeah thats the ticket.

How bout that smart-alec logic Gem? Does that meet your cirteria for what is or is not logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Can I be a smart-alec here? why not. =)

Fractally, 1+1 = 8

and...3+4 = 36

*please refer to my avatar for further information.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Mixing More Than One Kind of Fruit Is Illogical

Yea GEm, that is one of three primary ways of subdividing a 2D triangle. But again, the triangles are differernt sizes and not the same as is the case with synergetic 1 triangle + 1 triangle = 4 same size triangles geometry.

YOu and Shivani are mixing/adding differrent kinds of apples or oranges or bannas etc. Your changing the game from what I actually presented.

Please try and play fair if you want to play mind games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
This?

Old 01-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Huh? Shivani, I only see 6 triangles, not 8 and, there smaller than the ones your started with, Also there is a hexagon.

With my presented synergetic geometry the triangular resulatants are the same size, shape and angular value.

So apparrently your 1 triangle + 1 triangle = 6 smaller triangles and 1 inner hexagon ergo 7 polygons. But wait there is also the outer complex hexagon{ has 12 edges }.

So 6 traingles + 1 inner hexagon + 1 outer complex hexagon maybe that is the 8 your refering. Egith polygons, Wow the smart-alec is more complex than she realized.

3 + 4 = 36 H,mm that makes no sense to me. Maybe Gem can grasp what the smart-alec Shivani is trying to say. Maybe this is smart-aleac logic. Yeah thats the ticket.

How bout that smart-alec logic Gem? Does that meet your cirteria for what is or is not logic?
I just made a sequential brain fart....no big deal.

I should have said that 4+5 = 36.

Blame my frazzled nerves and a certain person who constantly asks me the same questions after I have already answered them.

I am NOT going to explain how 4+5 = 36, but I shall point you in the direction of the Sri Yantra and you can do your own homework....that's to say if you care or give a damn to do so.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Huh? Shivani, I only see 6 triangles, not 8

Look at the hexagram again and tell me how many triangles you see. I see eight of them (including the two I started with)....because nowhere did I say that all triangles had to be the same size, did I? I was only trying to work out your model to the closest I knew how....and Gem got closer than I did. =)

You also did not specify that your triangles had to be pulled apart into a zig-zag shape therefore NOT being 'triangles' anymore by DICTIONARY DEFINITION for it to work.

Meanwhile, my desk has a patch on it from where I have been head bashing.

Quote:
Your changing the game from what I actually presented.
You mean, play it according to YOUR rules or don't play at all, don't you?
Old 01-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Cosmic Trinity Is A Primary Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
BINGO! I get it now...that was clever.

I see you have worked it out.

Figured what out exactly. This is not synergetic geometry. This is childrens mind game of mixing various kinds of apples, or oranges or bannas.

Niether you have any valid synergetic geometry to present so your fall back on mind games

The space with all of the polyhedra you both have presented is filled ---aka occupied--- with pixels > atoms > quanta > etc.

Stuff = Occupied Space is a minimal brainer.

There exists three primary kinds of space;

1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts space, time, God Univerrse, dogs cats etc,

------line-of-demarcation-------------

2} metaphsycial2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3) spirit-2, physical/energy via fermions, bosons and any aggregate collections thereof

....3-3 } Spirit-3, metaphyscial-3, positive shaped gravity ( ),

.....3-4} Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, negative shaped dark energy )(.

Stuff = Occupied Space is a minimal brainer.

The above is not a logic, it is a cosmic heirarchal outline ---Cosmic Trinity-- regarding three primary types of space. I why others ignore is because of their stems from ego. Go figure.

1 Ego + 1 Ego = concepts of space, time, God, Universe and not an actual space, time, God or Universe.

If any here want to actual discuss the logic that follows, feel free to do so. Based on what weve seen around here so far, I doubt there will be any who takers or givers of logic, referencing the above.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Master
You are crazy and I am outta here.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking Conceptual Triangle vs Occupied Space Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
(except... the 2 initial triangle aren't the same size, which means you are also right that a total of 5 triangles are the sum of the first 2).
So I wonder how R6 will explain his sum.

If your refering to Gems subdivided triangle. Whats to explain. It is self evident, she placed a smaller blue triangle inside a red triangle.

Unlike Gem, I'm going to false project any alledge logic in presenting that graphic, as she has done to me with my presenting cosmic outline referencing three kind of space.

If we want to go into the pathways of logic that follows her presentation, Ive done that recently and will do it again specifically for you, Shivani. If you give a dam/care with any sincerity.

I question your spirit-of-intent ;and ability to follow logical pathways of 95% of anything I present

First you need to go to this link.

Did you grasp synergetic geometry involved there, Shivani?

I think Gem already stated she is using diffferrent size triangles. That is changing the rules of the geometrically synergetic game.

With your smart-alec post ---I forget the message #-- you used two of the same size and shape triangles as Fullers does, but you did not use synergy.

You used linear addition via 2D projection and arrived at 6 smaller triangles, 1 inner hexagon and 1 outer complex do{2}deca{10}gon.

Fuller synergy begins with 2D set of two and ends with 3D set of four.

There is no other known --at least by me-- to do geometric synergy.

Stuff { ex trash } = Occupied Space is minimal brainer. I doubt you grasp this or at least you have shown no evidence of understanding this obvious truth.

I saw a program of man who helped Steve jobs invent the desktop 'mouse'. That man and his team also invented the signs we have sometimes seen on public bathroom doors of occupied or un-occupied or not-occupied or non-occupied.

It is amzaing to me ---not really tho--- how many people cannot grasp such simple concepts. Their ego will just not let them acknowledge even the simplest truths.

Ive encountered so many who will go off on all kinds of relevant or more often irrelevant tangents to diverge away from this simple truth.

Thank God ego is not an actual occupied space. We would run out of room on Earth place all that ego.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Master
Talking about Steve Jobs...

I found it very interesting to note that he was a Hindu, believed in God and was a disciple of Haidakhan Babaji:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJjOQ6Qy10s

Now, I shall go and watch some Haidakhan Babaji videos and TRY to 'Zen out'.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color 1 + 1 = 2 or 1 + 1 = 4 or 3 + 3 = 12 "maths" Formula

r6--.."what "maths" are you talking about Shivani"...

Quote:
Shivani Devi--I'm not talking about this thread, but all the threads you make discussing quantum physics.

I dont see you referencing even one of those ---if they even exist--- specifically. You make claims/accusations of "maths" yet you dont show any such "maths". Please try and play fair.

Quote:
Where is the algebra? where are the differentials?

Huh? Thats what I'm asking you. Where is the specific "maths" your refering too. I cannot count the number times people cast these false projections of some alledged 'math formulas' on me when I ask them to be specific they run hide.

Quote:
you just use weird symbols that I am not familiar with in any branch of mathematics that I am aware of and I am speaking generally and not pertaining to this thread.

The ASKEW symbols aka texticon charactors Many people have been using them for since beginning of internet ex :) or :-) or :--) or :-D or :--O etc.

And not only that, few actually ever ask, and often I give definitions/explanations without their asking. They still do not acknowledge, continue to rant, ridicule, say I do not explain anything or they run a hide.

Quote:
So, are you going to answer the question about the triangles yet or not?

If your refering to 1 + 1 = 4 here is the link. Ive posted this more times than I can count here at SFourms.

Quote:

if not, please say so and stop avoiding the issue yourself. Play fair. Thank you.

Ive always made sincere attempts to play fair and clarify and elaborate upon my comments.

Quote:
By the way, any further digression from the triangle thing to have another go at me, I will take that to mean you cannot answer it and thus you're talking out your a$$.

Shivani, your really need to cool your jets --take a few deep breaths-- and get your act together. Please make attempt to be rational, logical common sense and play fair with me.