Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-10-2013, 07:37 PM
dmtmd

Submit your questions

Since no one wanted to have a 1 on 1 channeling session, I will be taken questions in this thread and using a voice to text software to channel responses to them :)
(mods can delete the other thread if they want)
Old 01-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Master
Hey, ok i'll give this a go with you seen as no one else has so far, my question is 'What should I do now?' :)
Kind blessings Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 02-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Crystalline

Can channeling cause death around you? I've lost 5 people and two dogs in one month even with cleaning chakras& crystals & myself & the room, honor all things& shields and angels. Is there anything else I should know about channeling? please and thankyou
Old 02-10-2013, 04:39 AM
Master

I am very much interested in a channeling....

I just read your other thread though and I do not have Skype. =(

what sort of questions can we ask? anything?

I will have to think on what question I want to ask you, as there are many things I need answers on! =)
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 PM
dmtmd

Hey everyone, and yeah you can ask me anything. I am getting around to answering these i promise......should have the answers up sometime this weekend.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:51 PM
dmtmd

No channeling cannot cause death unless you channel and drive. the act of raising ones frequency through Chrystal meditation or emotional adjustment can can and will cause a shift in realities. Remember that you are the observer of the flip book of life. The pages being the reality and your frequency being the hand by which you choose what page you flip to next. When you find yourself in a reality in which people are dying do not find blame in yourself. Because you truly just flipped to pages where they died. Those pages exist whether you observe them or not. That does not necessarily mean that there soul even passed on. They could be in another parallel reality which you are just not experiencing. Things happen in your life to put you in touch with emotions. We must ask you what emotions you feel when you think that you caused the death of your family members? Be whole in these emotions, do not avoid them. Feel them with full intensity and accept and love them. By doing this you clear them and bring about a state higher and more inspiring in regards to their deaths than you could even imagine. Sometimes the only thing holding individuals in your reality(especially dogs is your attachment to them, your fears about what would happen if you lose them and their fears about going and leaving you. Its a two way exchange of energy. As you raise your frequency you let them move on, you take out blockages and interruptions in your emotional field that was keeping them here. This applies especially to dogs who are sick or sick individuals. In a natural state of a high frequency being death happens instantly when the being decides they are done here and are ready to move on. In a world such as yours with all the range of emotions you can become attached here and tend to suffer through disease before you die. Do not be in judgement of this for all paths are valid and Ecstasy is inevitable. Even someone who takes them self out through suicide will jump right back into their body on a parallel timeline if in spirit they decide to go back.Do not fear death or judge it, for it is just a tool some use to return to another experience. In regard to if you should know anything else about channeling we have this top say you are always channeling energy. you are not a single person you are the observer behind the energy complex you call yourself. you are your own collective. do not diminish yourself. you are inter dimensional beings and are accessing energy all the time. We would like you to reflect on a strange energy/emotion you have felt at one time or another in your life that you never experienced again but if you attempt to you can access the frequency of again. Think of channeling et's or collectives in a similar way. Almost all of you have done it but not enough to be conductive and bring about a clear message through your consciousness and body. Continually establish this connection with an energy you are trying to channel. And like a small little stream it will carve out a river of conscious flow to you so that you can access their energy anytime you want.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:52 PM
dmtmd

I will be doing this in the order that the messages come to me but don't worry i will get around to everyone. And my voice to text software didn't work so im having a friend type it out as I speak.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Master

could you just let me know what I need to know most at this time?

what messages I need to know at this time?
Old 03-10-2013, 02:56 AM
becklyn37

Hello dmtmd, I would like to know what I need to be doing to best serve others. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Master

or who knows, maybe you could channel some messages for me from my mom.
she passed in April....
I know she would tell me what I need to know!