Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-12-2011, 02:42 PM
tanzanitesprite

Birds

It has been two years since my Grandad's death. He was very ill cancer had taken control of most of his body. I visited him a lot and he used to sit in the garden with a whiskey. Three times I watched bird fly down and sit on his knee on three different occasions. It always made me feel peaceful when I saw this and It happened when I was there. Could this have been some kind of sign?

:)
Old 19-12-2011, 03:49 AM
Celeste

Yes, if it happened several times, and you felt peace, and then he passed, I would say that was a sign that he would die, and all would be well.
Old 20-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Suspended
Angels often use non human messengers, you know I'd say it was very likely a sign that everything was going to be OK for him and for you.

Birds have long been associated with the afterlife. The idea of them carrying the soul to heaven is particularly popular in many cultures, and they're often seen as the form of the soul, too.

I love birds and I keep three now. I watch them a lot. They have a wonderful instinct for bringing comfort. Birds are very sensitive creatures, and really very clever, even the very small ones. My favourite budgie always knows if I'm not well, and it's very sweet to see him watch me with concern.

They also know at first sight who is safe to sit on and who isn't, and mine will choose the most gentle person to be near. I think if a wild bird will land on your Grandad that's a huge compliment!
Old 20-12-2011, 04:34 PM
tanzanitesprite

Thanks guys, I feel good about this now, such special moments that I will treasure forever
Old 23-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Knower
I would say it was for sure a sign. Very cool one, thanks for sharing.
Old 27-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzanitesprite
It has been two years since my Grandad's death. He was very ill cancer had taken control of most of his body. I visited him a lot and he used to sit in the garden with a whiskey. Three times I watched bird fly down and sit on his knee on three different occasions. It always made me feel peaceful when I saw this and It happened when I was there. Could this have been some kind of sign?

:)

I believe when a message - spiritual is being conveyed anything can be used and we dont realize sometimes is that the message is also telepathic along with looking at whatever... Birds can give a message I;ve experienced that.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!