Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-11-2011, 04:12 PM
LostinaDream33

NDE

I have had two NDE experiences. One when I was a toddler. I was sick for two years and in the hospital. What I saw was light and energy, and I was apart of it. So I agree with that part from other posts. The other exp. happened in my 20's and I will describe it in detail below because it was alittle different.

Im not going to say that I committed suicide. It was an accident, but I will say that my actions caused what happened. Its personal, so Im not going to post what I did, Im just going to tell you what I saw from beginning to end.

I was in this grey place. There was alot of fog and I couldnt see. I dont remember how I got there, though my last memory was being conscious. I was here one minute and then the next, I was there. The next thing I saw was a deceased person that I knew, he was transparent, although I could see he had an outlining of energy. I could see the color of his eyes and I could see next to him was an angel. She was glowing, like light that came from within her, not outside. She was big, about 10ft compared to the deceased person. They were watching me and I knew right then that they could read me, my feelings, thoughts, ect. I wasnt scared, but I was confused about what was going on. ( looking back, I probably should have been scared) I could see what seemed to me like vibrational waves between us, I think this was energy exchanged between us, like our thoughts or feelings. The fog cleared away from them and I could see their eyes had light too, glowing outward towards me. They stood their for a second, I knew they were concerned about the situation, but then they both turned around and disappeared into this white light that was far away and looked like a circle.

Im not sure if I was where what people would call the void, pergatory or what. Im agnostic(not athiest) but this was the first time I realized as an adult that what I saw had to do with science. That religion and science were the samething. Since then, I have had alot of paranormal things happen to me, which is for another topic. I think anything is possible, if you can think it, its possible. I think that science, religion, humans, energy and everything we know, dont know, and experience is tied in together. I think there are many different levels and everything is created and experienced by each individuals level of energy, vibrational frequency and thoughts. Whether they go to higher levels of vibrational frequencies or lower depends on the energy they carry. Like attracts like. If our souls are part energy or all energy, then we are eternal because energy cannot be created nor destroyed, it only changes form. Its the first law of Thermodynamics. That must be why so many religions teach that we can have everlasting life. It also convinces me that reincarnation is real, if chosen by the individual.
I think they are all talking about the same thing, but with different outlooks and views. Religion, imo, is more philosophical in its teachings, where as I am more scientific.