Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2012, 06:52 AM
darkness

jeez.. :)

It seems the path of "her and I" never ends. I just remembered how during my awakening a yellow rose was kinda "sent my way".. it got me curious, and I looked up the symbolism of the yellow rose, and came across this:

Yellow Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, "I care"

Idk, I'm so close to completely letting go which is what I've been working on, and THIS comes up. Well, I like where I'm at... maybe I just need more faith in...everything. not this whole twinflame thing, but in other things..

Anyway, anyone know of any other meanings the yellow rose might have? I'm really curious.. thanks to everyone for being here on this forum, I really couldn't have come this far on my own. Just thought Id put that out there...hehe.

Also, has anyone else had any thing like this happen? Like..signs.. in the physical.
Old 29-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
I think you summed up the yellow rose well. Is it your favorite rose or flower? A lot of times I notice signs and things with symbolism you would be the best judge of what it could mean. . Also it some times is just a sign that means hang in there your path is coming type of thing.
Old 29-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Loving_Soul

Yes I always think that signs and syncs although they may directly relate to another person they are for you...ie to let you know to have faith that your on the right pathway and to let to of the fear of what will be...
Old 29-04-2012, 09:56 PM
WhiteWolfSpirit

You've got all the meanings right. Jealousy was the original meaning of the yellow rose, but that was very long ago. That's long been replaced by the meanings of happiness and friendship. Yellow roses are often sent to someone that you love, as a friend. Yellow roses with red edges are sent to say that you're beginning to fall in love with a friend.