Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Knower

Twin Flame

I met my other half over a year ago and we could not be together at that time because of complications in her life due to a relationship she had to stay in at the time. Once her situation was resolved however she decided to leave her partner for me. The thing is he is a narcissistic sociopath with a lot of money and influence and gave death threats out to me and her if she left him. He then proceeded to arrange her future 'suicide'. Meanwhile I was and still am collecting evidence and placing where it will be most useful to me and her if anything should happen to either or both of us.

As soon as I knew her life was in danger I told him where he could stick his death threats and told him what I had been doing. I have been blackmailing him to stop abusing her ever since although she still has to play the devoted soulmate in public as he can still destroy her family and/or her career, although now she has the breathing room to have some quality of life. I also told her I would wait for her. Make no bones about it...this is a very dangerous ( although cowardly ) man.

My issue and the reason I need feedback is that we are both fully prepared spiritually and emotionally for each other yet the only thing that is keeping us apart is a souless individual with a lot of influence to cower behind. Had he not been who he is he would simply be a stalker trying to pry his way into our lives. He has tried to destroy our love ( unbelievable arrogance ) but our love is eternal and unyielding. It is between me and her and is no one elses business. I cant give any specific details on her life but believe me it is not possible for her to leave him until he either dies or has no further use for her.

Still I have been researching Twin Flames for a long time now trying to find others with a similiar experience to mine hoping to shed light on why a third party would stand between the reunification of two halves. All of my research has brought me to an understanding that Twin flames who must part ways do so because they are not ready to be together yet. Nowhere though have I found any instance of a third party with enough power to keep two people physically apart. In that sense it is an entirely material situation we find ourselves in because it is not about mine nor her path that we must follow it is about the selfish desires of a sociopath to protect his public image.

I really am baffled as to why this situation would occur in my life. Last year I had a girlfriend and a new baby daughter and was very content. Once I met my other half my relationship fell apart. I split up with my girlfriend ( this was before my Twin Flame decided to leave her partner ). This year I have an ex girlfriend ( and a beautiful daughter mind :) ) and I have to keep a constant eye on my twin flame because if I dont we could very easily find ourselves both literally dead.

I really would appreciate any feedback on my situation particularly if anyone is or has been in a similiar situation.

Thank you in advance.
Old 15-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Master
i got tagged in this article from facebook , it may help you make sense of things .....

In this context I would like to say something about karmic relationships. By this I mean relationships between people who have known each other in other lifetimes and who have experienced intense emotions with regard to each other. The hallmark of a karmic relationship is that the partners carry unresolved emotions within such as guilt, fear, dependence, jealousy, anger or something of the kind. Because of this unresolved emotional charge, they feel drawn to each other in another incarnation. The aim of the renewed encounter is to provide an opportunity to resolve the issue at hand. This happens by recreating the same issue in a short period of time. When they first meet, the karmic “players” feel a compelling urge to get nearer to each other and after some time they start to repeat their old emotional role patterns. The stage has now been set to face the old issue anew and perhaps handle it in a more enlightened way. The spiritual purpose of the renewed encounter is for both partners to make other choices than they made during that former lifetime.
I am going to give an example here. Imagine a woman who, in a previous lifetime, had a husband who was quite possessive and bossy. For a while she accepted this but at a certain point she decided it was enough and she broke off the relationship. Afterwards the husband committed suicide. The woman felt remorse. She believed that she was guilty. Shouldn’t she have given him another chance? She carried this sense of guilt with her for the rest of her life.
In another lifetime they meet again. There is an odd attraction between them. At first, the man is exceptionally charming and she is the center of his attention. He adores her. They enter into a relationship. But from now on he becomes increasingly jealous and possessive. He suspects her of adultery. She finds herself in an inner struggle. She is angry and upset that he wrongly accuses her but she also feels a strange obligation to be forgiving and to give him another chance. He is a wounded man, she thinks; he cannot help it that he has this fear of being abandoned. Maybe I can help him get over this. She justifies her behavior in this way but in fact she allows her personal boundaries to be violated. The relationship negatively affects her self esteem.
The most liberating choice for the woman would now be to break off the relationship and go her own way without feelings of guilt. The pain and fear of the husband are not her responsibility. His pain and her sense of guilt have led to a destructive relationship. Their relationship was already emotionally charged because of another lifetime. The meaning of the renewed encounter is that the woman must learn to let things go without feelings of guilt and that the man must learn to stand on his own feet emotionally. So the only real solution is to break off the relationship. The solution for the woman’s karma is to let go of her sense of guilt once and for all. The mistake she made in her former lifetime was not that she abandoned her husband but that she felt responsible for his suicide. The departure of his wife in this lifetime would confront the husband again with his own pain and fear and it would offer him a new opportunity to face these emotions instead of escaping them.
You may recognize a karmic encounter by the fact that the other person immediately feels strangely familiar to you. Quite often there also is a mutual attraction, something compelling in the air which urges you to be together and to discover each other. If the opportunity is available, this strong attraction may grow into a love relationship or a heavy infatuation. The emotions you experience may be so overwhelming that you think you have met your twin soul. However things are not as they seem. In such a relationship there will always be problems which sooner or later will surface. Often the partners become involved in a psychological conflict that has power, control and dependence as the main ingredients. By this they repeat a tragedy which they subconsciously recognize from a former lifetime. In a past life they could have been lovers, parent and child, boss and subordinate, or some another type of relationship. But always they touched a deep inner pain in each other by acts of unfaithfulness, abuse of power or, by contrast, too strong an affection. There was a profound encounter between them which caused deep scars and emotional trauma. That is why the forces of attraction as well as repulsion can be so violent when they meet again in a new incarnation.
The spiritual invitation to all souls who are energetically entangled in such a way is let each other go and become “entities-unto-themselves,” free and independent. Karmic relationships as mentioned here are almost never long-term, stable, loving relationships. They are destructive rather than healing relationships. Quite often the basic purpose of the encounter is to succeed in letting each other go. This is something that could not be done in one or more past lifetimes but now there is another opportunity to release each other in love.
If you find yourself in a relationship that is characterized by intense emotions, that evokes a lot of pain and grief but from which you cannot break free, please realize that nothing obligates you to stay with the other person. Also do realize that intense emotions more often refer to deep pain rather than to mutual love. The energy of love is essentially calm and peaceful, light-hearted and inspiring. It is not heavy, exhausting and tragic. If a relationship gets these traits, it is time to let it go rather than “work on it” once again.
Sometimes you convince yourselves that you have to stay together because you “share karma” and you have “to work things out together.” You call upon the nature of karma as an argument for prolonging the relationship, while you are both suffering immensely. In fact you are distorting the concept of karma here. You do not work out karma together; karma is an individual thing. The karma at stake in such relationships as mentioned before often requires that you let go completely, that you withdraw from such a relationship in order to experience that you are whole unto yourself. Again, resolving karma is something you do on your own. Another person may touch or trigger something inside you that creates a lot of drama between you. But it remains your sole task and challenge to deal with your own inner hurt, not with the other person’s issues. You only have responsibility for yourself.
This is important to realize because it is one of the main pitfalls in relationships. You are not responsible for your mate and your mate is not responsible for you. The solution to your problems does not lie in the behavior of the other person. Sometimes you are so connected to the inner child of your partner, the emotionally hurt part inside, that you feel you are the one to “rescue” it. Or your partner may be trying the same with you. But this is not going to work. You will be reinforcing emotions of powerlessness and victimhood in the other person, whereas it would be more helpful ultimately if you drew the line and stood up for yourself. It is your destination to be able to feel whole and complete, entirely on your own. That is the most important condition for a truly fulfilling relationship.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-11-2011, 05:40 PM
sesheta

I think this is a legal situation where the police and/or other authorities need to be involved. If she has been/is being abused, she can report him, get a restraining order, police protection...whatever is necessary.
He could destroy her family and /or career....in what way? A career is nothing without a life...If there is evidence, bring it to the police, or maybe they would start keeping an eye on him to get evidence of their own. There are always options...but I think going at it the way you are is not going to solve the problem.
I guess it comes down to how she wants to spend the rest of her life...if she isn't willing to stand up to him, then she has to consider how long she is willing to live the way she is now....tough decisions....good luck!
Old 15-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I think this is a legal situation where the police and/or other authorities need to be involved. If she has been/is being abused, she can report him, get a restraining order, police protection...whatever is necessary.
He could destroy her family and /or career....in what way? A career is nothing without a life...If there is evidence, bring it to the police, or maybe they would start keeping an eye on him to get evidence of their own. There are always options...but I think going at it the way you are is not going to solve the problem.
I guess it comes down to how she wants to spend the rest of her life...if she isn't willing to stand up to him, then she has to consider how long she is willing to live the way she is now....tough decisions....good luck!

Thanks sesheta. The coward in question is very powerful with even more powerful associates. Let's just say the higher echelons of the Police would remain his friend unless he was exposed first which will only arise as an opportunity if either or both of us come to physical harm. He could very very easily destroy her family and career too. I wish I could give more details as you would certainly understand the situation better but I dont want to go indepth on her situation in a public forum. I just need to know that my situation is not unique I suppose and to find some resolution within myself for why this situation has arisen so I can better live with it because unfortunately it is not going to go away. Thank you for your reply though.
Old 15-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Knower

Thank you for your reply. She is my other half. I have had an encounter with a karmic soulmate in the past. Indeed the karmic soulmate prepared me for my encounter with my Twin Flame. What myself and my Twin Flame shared was pure unconditional love. We both recognised our other half immediately upon meeting and our respective status in life was no barrier even though under the circumstances it should have been. Take my word for it, she is definately the one. The fact of the matter is I was not going to stand by and let him kill her because I love her and that was it. I felt no obligation to her to get involved. Nobody is going to mess around with anyone I care about if I can help it. Its that simple. I would do it for a sibling or anyone else I care about in a heartbeat too. Besides I cannot be certain that had he done something to her I would not have also been targeted to cross the I's and dot the T's. Not getting involved was not an option for me.

She feels no obligation to her sociopath either. He makes her skin crawl. She is just stuck with him for now. She certainly has issues to sort out in her life but I cant for the life of me see any reason why some coward with enough power to stand between two people who want to be together would even be involved in this situation. Its my understanding love is between two people. We are both fully realised individuals in our own right and there certainly is no codependence for either of us, just true love with no negative emotions attached to it. The only negative between myself and my twin flame is the souless individual who is in our way. i just can't for the life of me understand what he is doing in the way or why I had to go from being happy in my life to this situation. I simply cannot see a lesson to be learnt from this for me personally. It's just a nuiscence. Still take my word for it; She is definately my Twin Flame not simply another Karmic Soulmate.
Old 15-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Master
i wasnt saying she is your karmic soulmate , i think maybe he is her karmic soumate , she obvs feels obligated to stay with him , i went thro the same with my ex , he was violent and possessive and abusive , it takes an age to break away but only when the time is right only when she wakes up one morning and says thats it im done , can she walk away , she may have had a past life with him , and needs to balance the karma ,

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i wasnt saying she is your karmic soulmate , i think maybe he is her karmic soumate , she obvs feels obligated to stay with him , i went thro the same with my ex , he was violent and possessive and abusive , it takes an age to break away but only when the time is right only when she wakes up one morning and says thats it im done , can she walk away , she may have had a past life with him , and needs to balance the karma ,

I understand and I have also studied reams on women in her situation Mystical. I myself have a narcissist for a mother so I understand it takes an age to break someones hold over you. The problem is that she already arrived at the point where she said enough was enough. Thats when our lives became in danger. She also cannot relocate anonymously like many women in her situation are forced to do, that is definately impossible for her too. It really is an impossible situation which is why I feel that all I can do is find some peace within myself while waiting for the situation to reach a conclusion. I don't believe that such a wonderful thing as meeting her was mean't to propel my life into such a complicated mess unless there is some lesson I am supposed to learn from this. I just can't for the life of me see what that would be. My previous karmic soulmate encounter allowed me to purge the last vestiges of of self doubt and emotional handicaps from my psyche. I was ready to meet her and she also met me at just the right time for her. I have read theories online that Narcisstic Sociopaths are either young souls or are so entrenched in the material world as to have no souls at all. If they are indeed souless then how could there be a karmic connection? It's the funny thing about about all of this. There is so much written about these subjects that contradict each other that its hard to find a focus on what is really going on for me spiritually in regards to meeting my Twin Flame. Perhaps I am simply supposed to accept the situation as it is but the constant state of worry and being forced into a situation where I must keep an eye on her is very tiring. Have you neber heard of a situation like this before?
Old 15-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I met my other half over a year ago and we could not be together at that time because of complications in her life due to a relationship she had to stay in at the time. Once her situation was resolved however she decided to leave her partner for me. The thing is he is a narcissistic sociopath with a lot of money and influence and gave death threats out to me and her if she left him. He then proceeded to arrange her future 'suicide'. Meanwhile I was and still am collecting evidence and placing where it will be most useful to me and her if anything should happen to either or both of us.

As soon as I knew her life was in danger I told him where he could stick his death threats and told him what I had been doing. I have been blackmailing him to stop abusing her ever since although she still has to play the devoted soulmate in public as he can still destroy her family and/or her career, although now she has the breathing room to have some quality of life. I also told her I would wait for her. Make no bones about it...this is a very dangerous ( although cowardly ) man.

My issue and the reason I need feedback is that we are both fully prepared spiritually and emotionally for each other yet the only thing that is keeping us apart is a souless individual with a lot of influence to cower behind. Had he not been who he is he would simply be a stalker trying to pry his way into our lives. He has tried to destroy our love ( unbelievable arrogance ) but our love is eternal and unyielding. It is between me and her and is no one elses business. I cant give any specific details on her life but believe me it is not possible for her to leave him until he either dies or has no further use for her.

Still I have been researching Twin Flames for a long time now trying to find others with a similiar experience to mine hoping to shed light on why a third party would stand between the reunification of two halves. All of my research has brought me to an understanding that Twin flames who must part ways do so because they are not ready to be together yet. Nowhere though have I found any instance of a third party with enough power to keep two people physically apart. In that sense it is an entirely material situation we find ourselves in because it is not about mine nor her path that we must follow it is about the selfish desires of a sociopath to protect his public image.

I really am baffled as to why this situation would occur in my life. Last year I had a girlfriend and a new baby daughter and was very content. Once I met my other half my relationship fell apart. I split up with my girlfriend ( this was before my Twin Flame decided to leave her partner ). This year I have an ex girlfriend ( and a beautiful daughter mind :) ) and I have to keep a constant eye on my twin flame because if I dont we could very easily find ourselves both literally dead.

I really would appreciate any feedback on my situation particularly if anyone is or has been in a similiar situation.

Thank you in advance.

i think twin flames face this ALOT!
I myself had a friend in thebeginning give me appaling advise and do some awful stuff to my tf before i realised the connection this was AMASSIVE learning curve for me on trust and other issues this was the reason we seperated first time,
i also hear atm he has a woman advising against me at the moment, just a friend but she has feelings for him and is suggesting his confusion is because im not the right person :(
ive been told be someone when we ruinite to get protection blessings as ppl will try to break us apart, i heard of two possible twin flames with voodoo around them

i dont know what to suggest to u but i think ppl trying to break up tfs is common and we just have to stand up to fear, maybe just realise light always wins, tell the man youlet him go with love, and try to just simply give him no head space.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
i think twin flames face this ALOT!
I myself had a friend in thebeginning give me appaling advise and do some awful stuff to my tf before i realised the connection this was AMASSIVE learning curve for me on trust and other issues this was the reason we seperated first time,
i also hear atm he has a woman advising against me at the moment, just a friend but she has feelings for him and is suggesting his confusion is because im not the right person :(
ive been told be someone when we ruinite to get protection blessings as ppl will try to break us apart, i heard of two possible twin flames with voodoo around them

i dont know what to suggest to u but i think ppl trying to break up tfs is common and we just have to stand up to fear, maybe just realise light always wins, tell the man youlet him go with love, and try to just simply give him no head space.

Thank you miss_believed. The coward in question is more concerned with holding onto my Twin Flame because of the status he thinks she gives him and to project a public image of her being in a soulmate relationship with him (oh the irony ). I am not in the slightest bit afraid of him even though I probably should be and we have being defiant in the face of his behaviour for the better part of a year now. The thing is that unlike most idiots like him he actually easily has the means and definately would follow through on all of his threats if she doesnt play his game. If that wern't the case this situation would have been resolved months ago. He isn't in my headspace. My only concern is her. Although either way he is intent on wasting an awful lot of our time and I actually cant just let the situation go because it is so dangerous that I have to keep my wits about me. Its a shame every reply I have given has had me replying with negatives but I have gone through all these permeations already these past months. Maybe I have just found myself in an impossible situation I dunno.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Natalia

It's amazing what is given to us to test our strength. I havn't read all of the posts yet but i will when i have some more time on my hands. I just wanted to say to you that love is capable of overcoming many difficulties. Being trapped is an illusion. We are masters of our own destiny, we can't place that in anothers hands. However the illusion may fool you into believing it is in someone else's hands.