Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Leah85

Cat Just at the beginning of my journey...

Hi everyone,

it's a pleasure to read your posts, learn on your experiences and also feel free to share without fear of judgement

My journey on spirituality started a long time ago, since I was a child I guess... I always believed in God, or "something-superior-to-us-which-also-lives-in-us", and wonder about Destiny&Free Will, Karma, Pre-destination, Spiritual Connections, LIfe After Death... I consider myself a humanitarian person, I ended up being involved in volunteer projects and becoming a Medical Student. Always being attracted to paralel forms of healing, recently accomplishing the third Reiki degree

I always felt very connected to Nature, animal and vegetal forms of life in general, and the most important thing in life to me is LOVE in its every forms: family, friends, more intimate relationships... At this part of life, affections/relationships have never been easy to me and I actually had huge amounts of pain and suffering resulting from these kind of relationships. So I started to investigate why I was going through this, why I was behaving in such patterns I didn't even recognised in myself before towards determinate people and situations, and why some very significant people treated me in ways I didn't think that I deserved or doing something to attracted it... The people I loved the most, were the people that treated me the worst, in a case, and the people that I treated the worse too as I just didn't know to behave in another way, though I knew inside me that it was just wrong and I was not neither wanted to be like that too.

Step by step I knew more profound themes of Spirituality relating to Soul Connections and I would say that the themes that attract me the most are those concerning relations between people/souls, their interactions and manifestations into the physical world and everything that concerns HEALING of every life forms in general (and also Healing of beings which are not incarnated and are seeking/needing help).

I would like to become some kind of "Light Worker" I guess, though I don't know exactly what that term refers to, but I'm hopeful that my life is fulfilled essencially by serving others through healing and that healing comes through the form of LOVE in every special and unique case.

I came to this forum one year ago to learn more about Twin Flames, stopped logging in for months and now I'm back again in order to share and participate more actively

(Sorry for the long introduction, I love to write that's a fact...)

I appreciate your help and I hope I may help you in someway too... At least by sharing and wishing the best possible outcomes, in every manners of joy, fulfillment and abundance, for all of you! Just letting you know, and also learning, that we are never truly alone...

My best wishes,

Leah
Old 06-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Administrator
Hey Leah.

Welcome to Spiritual Forums.

Namaste