Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Master
I hear your confusion and concern with seeing this entity SaturinePluto. Things like this are so hard to understand and process. My mind might likely get stuck in a loop for a while asking "What was it and Why, why me?! What does it mean?"

One thing that stood out after thinking about it for a little bit was that after making the knocking sound on your door it removed its presence to outside your house and didn't try to come in. Almost like it respected human boundaries and societal norms like knocking first and not entering without invitation.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Pardon. I would like to inquire where exactly in honesty that you have attained this information/ trivia?

What I have seen for myself with my own eyes states essentially otherwise, and I wonder if it is you have personal experience with the knowledge/ information you have typed... or?

I do not write this out of any disrespect but of a willingness to understand why it is you think, believe or hold faith to this information you have written, and I also wonder why it is you believe or know this to be true without a fraction of a doubt?

There are times where doubt does not necessarily hold a negative connotation, but are there to serve for us to question with purpose, and for purpose.

Thank you, for your time and response.

I will think on it.
While I do agree that, at times, some demons co-exist in a physical body that's not theirs.. they don't technically have a physical body of their own.

The knowledge comes from a great many sources. I don't want to write down an exhaustive list of resources... but I've got a great many books that deal with the occult, not to mention a larger variety (and number) of books and other materials that discuss the subtle realms.

In my view, demons are very rare and highly dangerous. When people say that they have encountered one, generally, my first response is one of 'it's not really a demon, it's something else'. There are some characteristics that would lead me to believe otherwise, but to date, I've not seen anyone mention any of these characteristics; yourself included.

And for the sake of keeping the peace, and easing your own mind: my comments here (and everywhere else) are my views based on my knowledge. They don't have to align with your views for them to have value for me. But if I can help other people by explaining things the way I see them, then I think there's value in providing that advice. If you, or anyone else, sees things differently, then we disagree, but that doesn't mean we need to be at odds with each other.

I'm starting to take on this view where I shouldn't need to provide external proof or evidence of my views... I don't need some other authority to back me up, nor does anyone else's claims serve to support my own (as the same question of proof could be applied to anyone in relation to any subject). I doesn't matter if millions of people believe a certain thing.. I know what works for me, and I'm comfortable with that.
Old 14-05-2017, 04:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
That sounds pretty scary mate,it would of freaked most folk out!
But fear can do that,fear is the most terrible thing I have ever encountered.
When I was a very young child, 4,5,6 years old there was a two foot tall "something" always waiting for me at the top of the upstairs landing,it was green with black spots,a shapeless form but definitely not human.

I did not know a child that age was aware of the emotion called fear,love or hate,but I was gripped by a very scary sensation which I now know was fear!

I don't know what it was you saw,but cat like with green eyes reminds me of Bastet the Egyptian Goddess,the daughter of the Sun God Ra,are you into Egyptology by any chance?

Personally I love cats,not dogs but cats,and because of my lifelong love of cats I did a lot of research and reading ( not Google ) but real book reading,and I think you have been blessed with a very rare visualisation of the Cat Goddess Bastet.

Being the daughter of Ra she was known as the "Eye of Ra",the all seeing eye,sound familiar?

I really believe,but its only my opinion,you asked for opinions,that you were visited by " Bastet "
She was the protector of women's secrets, the home and domestic affairs, protector of all cats, of fertility and childbirth!

And her main purpose was to protect the home of her followers from sickness,disease and evil spirits.

I was reading about this a few weeks back,I watched a documentary on TV about the demise of the native Scottish tabby cat.
The only reason I get out of bed is because of my cat Mr Moggs,he really is my best mate!

I think you have been blessed,especially if you felt no fear,lucky you!

Kind Regards Billy and Moggs.

[IMG][/IMG]

saw this for your post.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:32 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
[IMG][/IMG]

saw this for your post.

I want one!,lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 14-05-2017, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
While I do agree that, at times, some demons co-exist in a physical body that's not theirs.. they don't technically have a physical body of their own.

The knowledge comes from a great many sources. I don't want to write down an exhaustive list of resources... but I've got a great many books that deal with the occult, not to mention a larger variety (and number) of books and other materials that discuss the subtle realms.

In my view, demons are very rare and highly dangerous. When people say that they have encountered one, generally, my first response is one of 'it's not really a demon, it's something else'. There are some characteristics that would lead me to believe otherwise, but to date, I've not seen anyone mention any of these characteristics; yourself included.

And for the sake of keeping the peace, and easing your own mind: my comments here (and everywhere else) are my views based on my knowledge. They don't have to align with your views for them to have value for me. But if I can help other people by explaining things the way I see them, then I think there's value in providing that advice. If you, or anyone else, sees things differently, then we disagree, but that doesn't mean we need to be at odds with each other.

I'm starting to take on this view where I shouldn't need to provide external proof or evidence of my views... I don't need some other authority to back me up, nor does anyone else's claims serve to support my own (as the same question of proof could be applied to anyone in relation to any subject). I doesn't matter if millions of people believe a certain thing.. I know what works for me, and I'm comfortable with that.

Our information collides in the case of the demonic I believe due to a differing level of learning here. You have read, whereas I have seen. While I do not know for certain all of what I have seen and experienced, I can not convince anyone with any certainty of the entities being of a demonic nature- most obviously it would appear I have trouble convincing others of the beings existences in physical form, while again I can not for certain convince anyone of their nature, I do know that I have seen them, while awake within our earthly time and my this physical reality.

This and these things I type here do not come from a book, and I have not obtained this information on anything written. It is merely first hand experience written in my own words and speech. I learn through life experience through just that experience. This comes from no author of a book, but from an individual who has personally been under possession, to the point of speaking in another language altogether.

Please know Carnate that I ask not of any disrespect, but in an actual willingness to learn of your views and also where they have been acquired, I try to keep an open mind. I only asked so that you could have due option also to speak.

No you do not have to offer proof for everything. But, as I see it I have a quite different view than that of your own. So I asked you about yours. That is all.

Quote:
Posted by CrystalSongI hear your confusion and concern with seeing this entity SaturinePluto. Things like this are so hard to understand and process. My mind might likely get stuck in a loop for a while asking "What was it and Why, why me?! What does it mean?"

One thing that stood out after thinking about it for a little bit was that after making the knocking sound on your door it removed its presence to outside your house and didn't try to come in. Almost like it respected human boundaries and societal norms like knocking first and not entering without invitation.

Yes well I am very confused how it is that something that looks exactly in conjunction with a guidance I had visualized, just happens to my home entrance and knocks upon the door and puts its hand upon the glass. Also it did not happen to be human as it didn't often appear that way during visualization.

The problem is not that I saw it or that it came, it is more of a confusion of whether or not I should listen to any more guidance, or even to entertain the idea of listening to my higher self. This experience has created a bit of doubt, but the number 222 that I looked up- as it was an obvious synch or sign, states that faith is needed at this time, and also an ability to work through any negativity.

I have a rule with entities. That is that they respect my space and my fellow human beings.

I am certainly glad it did not invite itself in, though I am certain if it wanted to it could have.

An interesting experience.

Now it is a matter of trying to continue to trust God, and work through any fear.
Old 14-05-2017, 06:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Not sure if this may help you or not, but I'll put this information here anyway.

My house has been haunted for as long as I can remember by demons and spirits alike. They come and go, kind of like taking a pit stop. I'm not sure why they do this but this is how it's been.

Anyway, there was a ghost in my house that realized I was aware of him so he stuck around for a bit. He would just let himself into rooms whenever he wanted, but after an unfortunate incident(he came into the bathroom right as I was getting out of the shower) he would knock on doors. Its worth mentioning he looked about 16-18. This was his way of being polite as I couldnt hear him otherwise.

Another time I had a dream that a demon had let itself into the house. In the dream, I forced it back out. After that, in real life, it hung around outside for at least a month. It never knocked or scratched or anything, I could just sense it.

The point of this is that something knocking doesn't necessarily mean its bad, however you should trust your intuition always. If you feel it was bad, then it probably was and you responded in an appropriate way. Make sure its not your fear clouding your judgement.
Old 14-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Our information collides in the case of the demonic I believe due to a differing level of learning here. You have read, whereas I have seen. While I do not know for certain all of what I have seen and experienced, I can not convince anyone with any certainty of the entities being of a demonic nature- most obviously it would appear I have trouble convincing others of the beings existences in physical form, while again I can not for certain convince anyone of their nature, I do know that I have seen them, while awake within our earthly time and my this physical reality.

This and these things I type here do not come from a book, and I have not obtained this information on anything written. It is merely first hand experience written in my own words and speech. I learn through life experience through just that experience. This comes from no author of a book, but from an individual who has personally been under possession, to the point of speaking in another language altogether.

Please know Carnate that I ask not of any disrespect, but in an actual willingness to learn of your views and also where they have been acquired, I try to keep an open mind. I only asked so that you could have due option also to speak.

No you do not have to offer proof for everything. But, as I see it I have a quite different view than that of your own. So I asked you about yours. That is all.
Thanks for the positive response.

It may help to explain that I've got a lot of experience behind me too. I was born being able to see spirits and auras, astral travel, heal with my hands, read some thoughts/emotions, and much more. I grew up in a household, with family and friends who had similar skills.

It may be this upbringing, with people who knew how to protect themselves, that prevented me from encountering anything truly negative. I do know that the times I've encountered 'bad' spirits, I've been able to deal with them easily. This may be part of my bias here.. I may have a 'naive' view on what's truly out there.

But having said that, my understanding/knowledge of what could be out there doesn't only come from books. It's come from spiritual teachers who had far greater skills than I.

I know this may not convince you of anything.. but from what I can infer from your writings, you've personally come to the conclusion that it's a demonic entity in physical form. In some ways, I would say this is incorrect even if the being told you it was a demon... they work on fear, and if you're afraid of something specific, then that's what they'll use against you. There's also a lot of different interpretations of 'demons' that can be applied in various ways... it may be that the beings are your personal demons, being a metaphor for some past life karma. But I can't really make a suggestion one way or the other with any confidence. To be fair, there are some people who are labeled as 'demonic' because of their actions.. but this doesn't mean they are demons in the true sense of the word.

I've seen a lot of lifetimes ruined/wasted because negative entities can't let go.. or the person involved can't understand why they're being tormented or how to fix it. In some cases, this has been a debt (or misdeed) from a past life that has carried forward into this one. It can be entirely frustrating being in a situation where your consciousness blocks any knowledge of wrongdoing.. thus you feel that you are being punished or targeted unfairly. This isn't to say that this type of behaviour (from the negative entity) is fair in any way... they're behaving outside of universal / divine law by pursuing you; assuming this is what's happening.

Generally when offering help to people with spiritual problems, I start from the ground and go up... meaning, I start with the most simple solutions. If they don't work, then we move up into the next level.

For this reason, I'm going to hold to my idea that it's not truly demons, and suggest that you seek the help from a spiritual healer. Ask them to contact your higher self and get feedback. Do some chakra/aura cleansing. Maybe ask them to do some past life work to see if anything is relevant to your situation.

I think it's fair to say that beings from the subtle realms (or other's that take on physical form) don't interact with specific people without good reason for it. The goal is to find out why you're being targeted.
Old 14-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Thanks for the positive response.

It may help to explain that I've got a lot of experience behind me too. I was born being able to see spirits and auras, astral travel, heal with my hands, read some thoughts/emotions, and much more. I grew up in a household, with family and friends who had similar skills.

It may be this upbringing, with people who knew how to protect themselves, that prevented me from encountering anything truly negative. I do know that the times I've encountered 'bad' spirits, I've been able to deal with them easily. This may be part of my bias here.. I may have a 'naive' view on what's truly out there.

But having said that, my understanding/knowledge of what could be out there doesn't only come from books. It's come from spiritual teachers who had far greater skills than I.

I know this may not convince you of anything.. but from what I can infer from your writings, you've personally come to the conclusion that it's a demonic entity in physical form. In some ways, I would say this is incorrect even if the being told you it was a demon... they work on fear, and if you're afraid of something specific, then that's what they'll use against you. There's also a lot of different interpretations of 'demons' that can be applied in various ways... it may be that the beings are your personal demons, being a metaphor for some past life karma. But I can't really make a suggestion one way or the other with any confidence. To be fair, there are some people who are labeled as 'demonic' because of their actions.. but this doesn't mean they are demons in the true sense of the word.

I've seen a lot of lifetimes ruined/wasted because negative entities can't let go.. or the person involved can't understand why they're being tormented or how to fix it. In some cases, this has been a debt (or misdeed) from a past life that has carried forward into this one. It can be entirely frustrating being in a situation where your consciousness blocks any knowledge of wrongdoing.. thus you feel that you are being punished or targeted unfairly. This isn't to say that this type of behaviour (from the negative entity) is fair in any way... they're behaving outside of universal / divine law by pursuing you; assuming this is what's happening.

Generally when offering help to people with spiritual problems, I start from the ground and go up... meaning, I start with the most simple solutions. If they don't work, then we move up into the next level.

For this reason, I'm going to hold to my idea that it's not truly demons, and suggest that you seek the help from a spiritual healer. Ask them to contact your higher self and get feedback. Do some chakra/aura cleansing. Maybe ask them to do some past life work to see if anything is relevant to your situation.

I think it's fair to say that beings from the subtle realms (or other's that take on physical form) don't interact with specific people without good reason for it. The goal is to find out why you're being targeted.

I feel like I should in response to this conversation talk about something that I have been shown recently. The concept of what is truth and what isn't is quite easy for someone to say they understand. But it is entirely possible for both of you to live in a world where both of you are correct!

We live with the truth that serve for our highest and best self. This is why while something that has served as a truth in the past may sometimes change into another belief that is true as well.

This seems to me to be especially true when it comes to entities that do not live by the same rules we do. We often times forget that while we see and live in the third dimension, we cannot always apply what is true here to a different dimension or higher level of vibrational reality. Did I say that last part right? idk anyways, that is why sometimes we learn knowledge that we cannot entirely comprehend or put into words.

Personally for me, I believe that demons are visible due to my personal and sadly intimate experience with one. I myself had not been able to see it though, but my friend could.

This is why I believe both of you are correct. I hope this all makes sense!
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 14-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Ascender

SP, your story is so interesting, thank you for sharing it. I want to ease your mind a little because I have seen demons too, not in physical form, but I have seen them posses people and they can be cast out. I have seen it happen, I also learned that they cannot posses anyone that is not afraid of them. They do prey on fear, and while you may still be aware of them in your general vicinity, if you do not fear them they cannot posses you or do anything to you.
I'm not sure, maybe I missed it in the thread, why you think what you saw was negative or evil? Did you get a sense that it was or did it just look evil? Ever since I saw what I saw, I just sense when something is negative. Generally I can sense if something negative comes into my general space but they don't do anything to me. Most of the time though, if I sense a entity around that is not human, they are mostly neutral.
I do think we, as humans are more powerful than any of these spirits, I actually think we are far more powerful than we have been led to believe.

And I do trust my intuition as it has proven to me over and over to be correct. Divine intervention has spoken to me through my intuition and has even saved me from what could have been a horrible situation or outcome.
I recently had a visit from a friend that I was around a lot 10 years ago, we were both saved from a dire situation because of Divine Intervention. I'm so glad I spoke with her because everything is very much cemented in my mind now. She actually called it Divine Intervention before I did, and I have always thought that that is what it was since it happened, 10 years ago. Talking to her really confirmed to me that it was and how profound it actually was. We also left because I went with my intuition.

I do agree with you that there are negative spirits and have seen how people can have a spiritual awakening but if they are not in a positive place mentally, it can go very badly. I think this is the danger of not acknowledging the spirit world. My ex had a mental breakdown and was institutionalized for a while, also the medication they gave him was either wrong or a wrong doze as it just made him worse. Now, I'm sure they diagnosed him as having some sort of psychosis and maybe he was, but I also believe what he told me at the time and that was that he was seeing spirits and entities that were not human. Before we broke up he was living here with me and he was seeing things then, in this house.
I have had quite a bit of poltergeist activity in this house that I live in now as well, although it has all been positive. Actually this house was my grandmothers, before she passed over, and she lived here most of her adult life. I lived here too for a good portion of my childhood. As a child, I remember thinking I was seeing people out of the corner of my eye in this house. But I would go back and look and nobody would be there so I just chalked it up to my imagination.
Fast forward to 6 years ago and my grandmother has passed and I moved into this house, now since then I have had lights that flicker everyday, a lot, so much that I have had the electric company inspecting and they just claim it's not their fault, I also have a cabinet that opens on its own all the time, and a dead bolt lock on a door that always locked itself. I have always just felt like it's grandma's spirit looking after her house and locking her doors lol.

The house the is next to mine has been empty since I moved back here. Apparently the couple that lived there was in an abusive relationship and the guy was a drunk and beat her, so one day she shot him, right in the driveway and he died there. So nobody will buy or rent the house and it stands there empty. One day a couple of years ago, my kids came running into my house with their friends. There are a group of about 5 or 6 kids on the block all close to the same age that always ran together. And they all came running in and were freaking out. They told me that they saw a pair of red eyes in the window of that house. I didn't tell them I have seen the red eyes through the dining room bay window which looks out to that house.
So I just pray for that house and what happened there.

But to confirm. I know not everyone will believe me, but what I saw was not an inner demon, it was a demon possession of a woman. And I'm sure the best classification of it that I know is to call it a demon. So I understand where you are coming from, SP. But I also want to tell you that we are more powerful than them and they do have to obey our commands. They can't hurt you. I do believe the best way for you to find out what the thing you are seeing is, would be to confront it and ask it who it is and what are it's intentions. That's not to say, to automatically believe anything, even a spirit, but you may be able to gauge if it is positive or negative, if you could bring yourself to do that.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 14-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Your views are very interesting to me. What I saw was not an inner demon itself, although it may have targeted the person it did because of her inner demons. It did levitate her and it spoke in some ancient language, I never heard before. Also, just the look in the eyes, the look of it, it was clearly not human. I would classify it as a demon based on everything I know.

SP, I think that you still have to come to a place of being able to trust your higher self, guides and intuition and you have to come to a place of recognition of these things as opposed to things that may want to fool you. I can sense the wavelength of things and sense when it is them or something else. Also I sense that things are negative and positive or neutral, I have sense I witnessed that demon. But I can't really tell you how I sense it, I just recognize it.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"