Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Family members hate me. Where do I go. Is it possible to start over?

I'm schizophrenic and I have no idea how to start a new life. I want to move away from everyone I associate with because they are complete jerks to me. Just now I was sleeping and I walked out of my room, and my grandma's daughter was here, I walked out and she looked at me, stormed out of the place to her car screaming about how I should get a life and move away from here. I've been suicidal in the past because I trusted people and now I know it's better not to care. Im not good at making friends so I don't know what I would do if I moved to a different state by myself.

Any recommendations on peaceful affordable places in the us?

Last edited by Clover : 12-05-2017 at 01:51 AM.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
my mom tld me famly hat m evry 1 hats me shes alz/dem i belved i evn askt famly why do thy hat me so mush thy d t
i dnt thg thy do hat e u i dnt
im nt gud it makinf rinds 2 im not im so sny it kills me pele speek 2 me im nodin ok
sum pele thn iv sum sort of ortsom maybe id o or aspegr synderm mayb i do coz i do get unesy wen its 2 rowd i do or lod noses
iv bean bit brad of all sorts i hav adhd yea if i et wong food sets my hed off ypo wors wen i wzit skooll coz i wuf be sent ort of class room i woz
wen my mom says stuf it me i get so upst i do i strd 2 slg hatm agan ort of frustsaso ido coz i cud nt hrm aner a humen bean i cud nt
i thng wot u need is a litl holday
sorry if im sayin wong thngs

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Master

yeah I found that when I would run from things they would get worse not better... so I learned to just be hated. Now if they had thrown me out that would be a different story...

dream jo is riht though, a holiday may help you though
Old 11-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Master
cud be yrs bef i get HOLDAY COZ OF OMS DEM/ALZ i promes 2 pyt her 1st she mt upset mewne shes haz tanrums she duz i go fpr warks not norin how i got ther cioz im soljspet coz of thngts its bean ead but i no shes ill bt it tis i rud she rahr ht me th cruel worss i do hitin u can ofget esy words u cnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Suspended
Yeah I thought this through, and my thoughts are falling along the lines of what falling leaves said.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
my mom tld me famly hat m evry 1 hats me shes alz/dem i belved i evn askt famly why do thy hat me so mush thy d t
i dnt thg thy do hat e u i dnt
im nt gud it makinf rinds 2 im not im so sny it kills me pele speek 2 me im nodin ok
sum pele thn iv sum sort of ortsom maybe id o or aspegr synderm mayb i do coz i do get unesy wen its 2 rowd i do or lod noses
iv bean bit brad of all sorts i hav adhd yea if i et wong food sets my hed off ypo wors wen i wzit skooll coz i wuf be sent ort of class room i woz
wen my mom says stuf it me i get so upst i do i strd 2 slg hatm agan ort of frustsaso ido coz i cud nt hrm aner a humen bean i cud nt
i thng wot u need is a litl holday
sorry if im sayin wong thngs

Hello,
No offence meant but I just cannot comprehend your words,sadly I wanted to hear what you had to say!
Maybe I'm too old,.lol,hahaha

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Yeah I thought this through, and my thoughts are falling along the lines of what falling leaves said.

yeah I was really disappointed that I had to live with that... but sometimes you're stuck between a rock and a hard place and don't get to dictate your own terms sigh.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Master
Just get your own place. Start with that. At your age you need your own space and life. Family is definitely not who you want to be around 24/7. But yes, starting over in a new location works, it worked for me anyway. But don't set your sights on affordable. Set your sights on where you want to be, then go make it happen. That's really the problem usually, people are stuck somewhere they don't want to be, with people they don't want in their lives, doing things they don't want to do. The key is go after your dream, fully, 100%. Settle for nothing less.
Old 13-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Master

It is possible to start over, and it may be a good idea to move if you are in a toxic environment. Just be aware that wherever you go you will take your problems with you, and you may find that you are experiencing the same difficulties but with different people in a different environment. You will also be moving away from whatever support system you now have. Maybe you need to find some independence in a safe environment, and perhaps you do not have to move far to attain that.

It sounds like you have trusted people and you feel that they have let you down, so now you do not want to trust anyone. Trust begins with ourselves. Trust yourself and let other people be what they are. We have no control over other peoples' behaviour.

Wishing you inner peace.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Master
The Mid West is still cheap to live in, it's hard to get a high end professional job but if you are okay within about $10 an hour of minimum wage you should be able to land a job fairly easily too and find inexpensive housing and inexpensive food. Fed Ex and Amazon are hiring lots of young people to sort, package, load and deliver goods.

You might start by trying to get a job with them in whatever area/state they are hiring in and move there if you get it - something like that.

There comes a time for many of us when we need to leave home to save our sanity and finish maturing. It could be your time to leave the nest.