Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Seeker

Seeing specific numbers on a daily basis?

So for a few weeks now I've been noticing numbers such as 911, 811, and now today 211. All numbers I've seen with 11. I've mostly seen them on clocks and some other times somewhere else. For example when I check on my phone for the time it would show 2:11 (that was today). And some other times I would check the digital clock and see 9:11 as that is the most common number I've seen than the other two.

If anyone has any idea what is happening or experiences they would like to share I would highly appreciate it
Old 29-05-2017, 06:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

I've been noticing the same thing, two recurring numbers that often seem to be together,as in I'll see one then the other almost together.

I see the same numbers everywhere. Clocks, facebook likes, car plates, signs, prices on my supermarket receipts.. I wake up in the middle if the night, look at the time and see it again, my phone will ring or I'll get a message and sure enough...

I don't know how long it took me to start noticing this but when I did I googled it because the coincidences were just becoming too much to be coincidence.

There is a lot of info out there, Youtube has some great vids although you really don't know what to believe, but in essence what you'll read is that the numbers are signs, or a way for spirit guides to communicate with you.

Numerology is mentioned a lot, I'm not sure if it's related or a separate thing though.
Old 29-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Master
Hello,

That 11 represents illumination. When it is with a 9 it is completion of a cycle leading to illumination. With the 8 it is like an abundance of illumination. That 2 represents duality or choice about illumination. So what is this illumination all about.

My understanding is that illumination is more about thinking differently. That the brain itself is starting to work better. That after 50,000 years it will start to evolve its functionality. There are reasons for this which may or may not be of interest to any given person.

I hope that this very brief insight will be of some value.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I had the exact same expirience a few years ago however, I don't get it as much any more. Check my profile and you will probably find that post.
Old 29-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

I see 11's and 20's in the same manner. Most of my 11's are 911, 711, and 211.. And occasionally 11:11.

The 20's are just about with any number in front, although all last week it was alot of 620. Then starting this week I have seen a few 720's.

I have no idea what the meanings would be, so I just make a game of it and announce it out loud when I see them, which is every day