Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Faeries- Bad or Good?

i once saw a post on another website claiming that faeries were evil and to never try to interact with them, but lately i have felt such a calling to try to attract them. Are they evil, or does it matter what kind they are? and how do i tell so, is there a resource that will help me start to learn everything about them? there is so much information it feels overwhelming and like i have no place to start.
xx peachboi
Old 06-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Master

There are different kinds of fairies. First of all you need to know they are not the new age flimsy little things that flit around on gossamer wings from flower to flower. The Fae have many tribes and some are basically the same size as humans, some are smaller, some are friendly and some are not. Some people believe the Fae are our ancestors, some don't. It is said that on the four main Sabbats that they travel from one domain to another led by the King and Queen of Elfhame. Fairies will have interaction with humans when it suits them and they can be difficult to get to know.

You can go out into Nature, the forest or woodland and give them offerings then one day sit a the place where you have been giving the offerings and wait patiently after asking them politely if they will show themselves to you.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
i once saw a post on another website claiming that faeries were evil and to never try to interact with them, but lately i have felt such a calling to try to attract them. Are they evil, or does it matter what kind they are? and how do i tell so, is there a resource that will help me start to learn everything about them? there is so much information it feels overwhelming and like i have no place to start.
xx peachboi

Faeries are just like any other of God's creation with a free will and consciousness. There are good faeries and "bad" faeries just like there are good people and "bad" people. There exists a universal balance.

And Hi there btw Jenny Crow. Its good to know your consciousness is still influencing this reality :)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, if you want to read published accounts. A scholar named, Dr.Evans-Wentz' did an Oxford doctoral thesis on Fairies. The writings/book is titled, The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries. You can read it for free here. He is notorious for his publishing Tibetan/Buddhism literature. In the 1900's, he did an in depth study in Celtic countries and interviewed the locals that witnessed "faeries".

Lastly, if your into holographic Universe theories, there is a theory that states Wentz's findings could suggest that the fairy sightings are possible imprints from our holographic memory. If your familiar/interested with the holographic theory anyhow.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Master

They are part of nature It is like when you are out in a storm, you know you should pay far more respect to the wind than when you are relaxing in a nice summer breeze; this goes as well with faeries and other creatures human or not; learn to listen to the flow of energy, and you will be far more in tune to communicate in all aspects of your life, not just faeries but keep in mind that the wind is not bad because it is a bit temperamental... so neither are faeries (or anyone)... maybe a lack of awareness is to be pointed at the one who steps out in a storm and looses his hat, and then blames others for his ill fate
Old 17-05-2017, 03:29 AM
Master
I don't see fairies as good or bad. I feel when we are kind to our environment and are clear in our consciousness, or vibrate higher we attract beings from the other side that also have a higher vibrational frequency. When our own energies are light, it would be impossible to not connect to any being freely whether judging them as good or bad. It wouldn't matter to us when we truly can see every being for what they are, good or bad in definition to us might not be the truth in a larger sense.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I have always had a connection to faeries and often have a sense or almost a seeing sense that they are around me. However, one day I actually went out into the wood with a shaman and the intent of the day was to actually see faeries. I did see something that day as I sat in a "faerie ring". It was very strange and a vision that was gone in a flash when I got distracted by a bell. Anyway, it is very interesting. I also believe that some faeries are positive energy and others are negative.