Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-04-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
All the posts in this thread have been considerably helpful.

Yes it is normally considered one or two from birth. And then there are those whom come and go. Then some may have more depending on their individual needs. Then there are angelic beings.

Also I have heard of those that consider guides to be human beings like us, but whom are at a level of higher development.

I find this theory interesting, but have no real conclusive evidence.

But, yes, very good thread and responses.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

There are a few that stay in our life no matter what, but many others that either we might call into our life for some time or they might stumble into our lives.
Old 18-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

I'm not sure about this 'human guide' idea. It doesn't fit my understanding of what guides are and why they are helping us.

Guides are essentially angels that have moved to a lower vibrationary level in order to help us.

As a bit of a back story, we as humans previously existed at a vibrationary level a couple octaves higher than angels. We messed up and experienced a 'fall'. We moved into physical bodies to help us regain our divinity.. and a range of angels agreed to help us do this; lowering their vibrational state to become guides.

For guides to exist in the physical realm, they'd also loose part of their connection to the divine, and their ability to help us would be severely restricted. It's counter productive...

I find most people that make the claim of being angels or something similar (such as a guide to another person) are simply misinformed. We were/are much greater.
Old 18-04-2017, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm not sure about this 'human guide' idea. It doesn't fit my understanding of what guides are and why they are helping us.

Guides are essentially angels that have moved to a lower vibrationary level in order to help us.

As a bit of a back story, we as humans previously existed at a vibrationary level a couple octaves higher than angels. We messed up and experienced a 'fall'. We moved into physical bodies to help us regain our divinity.. and a range of angels agreed to help us do this; lowering their vibrational state to become guides.

For guides to exist in the physical realm, they'd also loose part of their connection to the divine, and their ability to help us would be severely restricted. It's counter productive...

I find most people that make the claim of being angels or something similar (such as a guide to another person) are simply misinformed. We were/are much greater.

A couple questions for you Carnate, if you do not mind.

First how is it exactly that we messed up so to say?

And out of curiosity how would you explain those whom feel as if they are angels, and are aligned to or resonate to certain angels themselves? Would this have to do with our guides/ or even life's purpose, or mission as humans?

In example say someone believes themselves as Gabriel and resonates highly with this certain angel? Might that indicate that either Gabriel is helping said individual or perhaps their purpose is much like the qualities of Gabriel or very in line with them?

Thank you for your time, and listening.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate

Where do you get the idea (you might be right) that humans first existed on a higher level of vibration? What made us go down and when?

The idea of some people that they are angels themselves.......or being supported by a well known angel/archangel. It also makes me wonder. There is a need for some people to identify themselves as important in cases like this. You can see this at many fora and in many stories.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Knower

Back to the openers question. It depends on who you want to see as guides I think. I have 1 prominent one but also others who come and go.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
We're born with at least 2 who stay with us from birth until we return back to the spiritual realm, which I find very comforting. :) Then there are others who will come and go, depending on the type of guidance we need. Some guides are deceased ancestors. Some are angels. Others were human with us in a past life.
THX rosiegirl for this Amazing info. So, i wonder, do our deceased ancestors choose then, to be one of our Spirit Guides? Are the guides able to choose who they will go to and help?
Old 19-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

Thank You Everyone for your informative replies! Much appreciated!
Old 19-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Here's a good link to explain how we 'messed up'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

There's more to it.. we were attempting to do something that had never been done before, and allowed another race to come in and participate when they weren't suited to the task.

The video doesn't go into the differences between where we were and are now, how angels fit into the picture, or our relationship with them. I know there's another video that does explain this, but I can't find it easily, and it's bed time.. I'll have a better look tomorrow.

It's also worth reading the Emerald Tablets as this gives another description of how we fell (among a lot of other important information); http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
Old 19-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
A couple questions for you Carnate, if you do not mind.

First how is it exactly that we messed up so to say?

And out of curiosity how would you explain those whom feel as if they are angels, and are aligned to or resonate to certain angels themselves? Would this have to do with our guides/ or even life's purpose, or mission as humans?

In example say someone believes themselves as Gabriel and resonates highly with this certain angel? Might that indicate that either Gabriel is helping said individual or perhaps their purpose is much like the qualities of Gabriel or very in line with them?

Thank you for your time, and listening.
I'm of two minds here.. generally, I assume that people are identifying with the 'god' within and recognising that part of them is divine in nature. I'm also mindful of people who wish to be 'more' than other people.. and make these claims as a way of gaining importance.

If people claim to be a specific Angel, especially if they claim to be an archangel, I'm more cautious of everything else they say. It's ok to resonate with specific angels, as in, hold similar beliefs.. but any more than that is unlikely to be true. There are only a handful of people who have made similar claims that I hold any stock in.. and that's because they provide true insight and awareness in the finer details of how the subtle realms operate. And even here, they haven't claimed to be 'angels' specifically. For the most part, people like the idea of 'being more', because they are more. But they grasp at what they currently understand and make incorrect or far reaching conclusions.

I think that anyone who has a true connection to an angel would no longer need to read any books or study any topic. They would simply 'know' any answer they wanted to learn; and I know people who meet this criteria. It's always fascinating asking the real questions, and getting thorough and detailed responses that go far beyond what you thought could be described.