Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Do you match with your 'prescribed' zodiac matches?

Every sign has other signs that they should get along great with. In my case that doesn't really compute.
I wondering how that is for most people? And if in your case it doesn't work by the book either, do you know why? For instance a strong other influence in your chart that makes you 'a-typical' of your own sign?

And do you find there's a difference when it comes to love or just friends?
Old 27-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Master
Hi Fairy Crystal,

As a Capricorn match wise I am supposed to get along with other earth signs, but to be truthful I am more inclined to have earth sign friends.

As far as romantic interests go I find myself drawn to fire and water signs, especially water signs. I love water signs, am not aware however, if the feeling is mutual.

Air signs I don't tend to feel too much for for whatever reason. And, I am not sure for my affinity for water signs other than I am very lacking of them in my own natal chart.

Take care.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Guide

I get along with most of the signs I'm supposed to be compatible with. Especially the men. However, as an aqua and Leo is my opposite sign, there is way more attraction to Leo men for me. I dont really attract Leo women that well for friendships.

I also get along really well with virgos, in terms of friendship and dating. I get along with scorpio men as well, but scorpio women always despise me! I dont know why but I always try to be friends with the ones I have met! Im a friendly aqua with scorpio rising!

I have generally gotten along well with other signs from the zodiac. However, Libras and sags always end up as my true and best friends, which are two signs aquas are most compatible with.
Old 27-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Master
I'm a May Taurus myself, supposed to get on with other Earth signs and Cancer too I believe.
Most of my best friends have been Capris, Virgo doesn't work so well although it should.
Cancer is usually too 'soft' for me. Certainly when it comes to romance. And don't think I've ever had a Cancer gal pal.

Fire signs... Leo. Current love interest is Leo. So far the best match I've ever had. And I've had some gal pals that were too.

Air signs, not a brilliant match I don't think. I mean, I rarely have friends among them, love interest never. Although I can have a lot of fun with Geminis. (my rising sign is Gemini). But could never be in a romantic thing with one.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Dude, totally. As a Capricorn sun, I'm nothing like one. I attribute that to Jupiter conjunct Sun (giving me that strong Sagittarian influence I'm known for). You've gotta take more than just your sun sign into account when discussing the psyche. That's what got me so into astrology to begin with, the fact that I was like "well if I'm a Capricorn, why in the hell don't I act like one?!" haha.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbelmyne
Dude, totally. As a Capricorn sun, I'm nothing like one. I attribute that to Jupiter conjunct Sun (giving me that strong Sagittarian influence I'm known for). You've gotta take more than just your sun sign into account when discussing the psyche. That's what got me so into astrology to begin with, the fact that I was like "well if I'm a Capricorn, why in the hell don't I act like one?!" haha.

As a Capricorn myself I can relate so much to this. Does anyone else feel the Capricorn sign has gotten the short straw so to speak?

I can not stand reading the general astrological descriptions of Capricorn. So much so that if the online descriptions were on paper, I'd consider ripping them up into fragments and burning them, hahaha.

First, pragmatic, practical, good business sense and stubborn. First line and I'm half asleep wondering how on God's green earth anyone could remotely after reading this bullwash consider liking/ getting to know me.

Personally I think Capricorn is a very very unique sign and absolutely the rest of the chart should be not only considered but taken just as seriously as the Sun Sign.
Personally I feel like an Aquarius. This is not just a whim or feeling this is the truth. I have a very under aspected Mars in Aquarius that has only one way of making its presence known. Which is to act in mars/pluto if traditional rulership like fashion. Which means, I am zany weird I can not understand other Capricorns or anyone else for that matter, I love astrology, spirituality, looking at people as if I am a mind or other entity viewing them shaking my head at them, and also though being very sensitive and compassionate. I think a lot of astrological descriptions fail to grasp the Capricorn personality in itself. Sea-Goat. Show me an ocean and I'll show you the vast and intelligent worlds within. <3

But yes strayed myself from the topic at hand. I find myself surrounded by Sagittarian types these days and I think it is because I need to learn of their energies and I need at this time to learn something from them. About 6 years ago I was surrounded by Gemini's. Lately it is the centaurs.

I relate of course and get along with- the males moreso than the females as it is with any other sign (and it has nothing gender-opposite or sexual to do with it, I just find it easier to form friendships with males, having 3 brothers) but there are quite a few female centuar types whom I respect and am happy to call friend.

My main difficulty energy sign wise is actually Aquarius. A sign I respect and feel naturally. I am having a tad trouble understanding the air signs, but most especially Libra energies.
I thought I was good with Libra until I dated one.. then I got to know first hand their darkside.
But, we all have that shadow within we need to learn to love and appreciate as much as the light.
At least that is how I view it.

That Capricorn sun sign though. I needed to rant there I apologize.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Knower

I'm a Libra, so I tend to get along with people very well. At one point, when I was in middle school, most of my friends were Capricorns, all female. Right now, I have two male friends who are Pisces. Because of our schedules, it's hard for me to find time to hang out with them, but when we do, it's like no time has passed and we've known each other forever.

For some reason, I seem to have a Libra radar and I find that a lot of the people I like tend to also be Libras. This could be romantically or just I think he/she is a cool person. Oscar Wilde, who's my favorite author, Marina and the Diamonds, my all-time favorite singer, and Bridgette Bardot and Dita von Teese, whom I basically idolize, all happen to be Libras. In addition, my biggest middle school crush, my biggest teenage celebrity crush, and current guy I'm falling head-over-heels for all are Libras.
Old 29-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Guide
Yup, scorpio with some scorpios in natal. My zodiac friends/enemies seem to be 100% correct
Old 30-03-2017, 04:13 AM
Guide
I am Scorpio dominant and saturn dominant and I get along well with more earthy people and other scorpios, probably because I can relate to them because I have a lot of earth to with my Capricorn moon.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 31-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

As a Capricorn, I never dated my own breed, nor have I had much friends that were caps. Even as a ground element, I never dated my compatibility. I have mentioned before, I dated all fire or air signs. I even married my worst compatibility match ( according to traditional astrology theory) A Libra! I ended up divorcing him too! . Maybe there are some truths but really, astrological compatibility is the last thing on my mind when I meet someone.

I identify very much as a Cappy, I can almost spot one in personality great folks and all, but would rather throw myself off a mountain hill if I had the choice to date one ( we are talking about two Saturn/Devil energies here, ill pass!) . I like diversity, excitement and stepping out of my comfort zone. My moon is in cancer, so I know the desire for a deep emotional connection is very much needed as oppose to a traditional Cappy.