Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

...Source : The Real History of the Ancient World' ISBN 9788190950268 )

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.
Don't base your view of reality on spurious writings - that way leads to ignorance and holds humanity back. Look how religion held science back for a millennium and a half - until the Enlightenment.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder

The Urantia Book gives an account of the origin especially of colors of skin. As does The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception. I haven't studied them in awhile, so I don't know if they help or hinder this conversation.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Experiencer

As has been stated, skin colour is largely a result of exposure to sunlight. You might find more value in looking at the various blood types and their origins.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
I believe certain races of people were brought here from other planets.

I also believe the Anunnaki (a highly advanced alien race) created what we deem today as modern man. Mixing their dna with the ape man dna, which we get as modern man today.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
I believe certain races of people were brought here from other planets.

I also believe the Anunnaki (a highly advanced alien race) created what we deem today as modern man. Mixing their dna with the ape man dna, which we get as modern man today.

I've always enjoyed this idea. It would be cool if it were true. I haven't found enough to convince me definitively, but it is very plausible in my opinion. It would also answer a lot of questions about some of the stranger texts in the Christian Bible, and why we have all these pyramids around here.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I guess the anthropologists have not yet seen your book for them to update their information. The oldest footprint found to date is about 2 million years old and it is in Cape Town. What is the hard evidence presented in your book?
1. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
2. evolution doesn't negate creation
3. 2 billions = 1000 * 2 millions
4. at any given time in history, science is an illustration of limitations of the human knowledge
Old 06-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Between-group genetics - science says
In 1972, Richard Lewontin performed a FST statistical analysis using 17 markers (including blood-group proteins). He found that the majority of genetic differences between humans (85.4 percent) were found within a population, 8.3 percent were found between populations within a race and 6.3 percent were found to differentiate races (Caucasian, African, Mongoloid, South Asian Aborigines, Amerinds, Oceanians, and Australian Aborigines in his study). Since then, other analyses have found FST values of 6–10 percent between continental human groups, 5–15 percent between different populations on the same continent and 75–85 percent within populations. This view has been affirmed by the American Anthropological Association and the American Association of Physical Anthropologists since.
... While acknowledging that FST remains useful, a number of scientists have written about other approaches to characterizing human genetic variation. Long & Kittles (2009) stated that FST failed to identify important variation and that when the analysis includes only humans, FST = 0.119, but adding chimpanzees increases it only to FST = 0.183.
... Because of the correlation between self-identified race and genetic clusters, medical treatments influenced by genetics have varying rates of success between self-defined racial groups. For this reason, some physicians[who?] consider a patient's race in choosing the most effective treatment, and some drugs are marketed with race-specific instructions.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Experiencer

[quote=Lucky 1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

It is just evolution........ Every human being alive today can trace there genetic origin to 41 surviving woman of child bearing age in Africa's Great Rift Valley from about 70,000 years ago when there was a die off in the human population and only 41 women survived.

Today there are exactly 41 unique genetic lines of human beings and everyone alive today carries the genes for all the different racial types.

Meaning skin color is nothing more than a adaptation to solar light levels...that's it!
People who dwell in equatorial regions develop darker skin......people who live in regions of low ultraviolet concentrations have lighter skin and eye's

DNA research has shown conclusively that you could take a Caucasian couple.... Put them in an equatorial environment and in about 15 to 20 thousand years there descendants would have dark skin and dark eyes to handle the sun.

Same in reverse for a couple with dark skin.

This whole skin and eye color adaptation has to do with ultraviolet light levels and processing vitamin D.

The amazing part is that those 41 genetic lines give such a diversity of appearance world wide!
The study of origins of man is one of my passions and a prime reason l spent about a month in the Great Rift Valley a few years back....well it was an amazing hunting trip too!

It is nice that you are a researcher trying to find origins of humans. For knowing origins you have to track down 155.4 trillion years record of actual events that had taken place in the universe and earth. All such subject matter is presented in my 4 books that could be seen on www.discoverybooks.org

41 genetic line are somewhat similar to 60 daughters of Daksha from which a lot many human species have emanated.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)
Old 04-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
For knowing origins you have to track down 155.4 trillion years record of actual events that had taken place in the universe and earth. All such subject matter is presented in my 4 books that could be seen on www.discoverybooks.org

[/quote]Do these books promote Hindu religion and culture?
These books deal with science and truth and promote universal religion, Hindus were custodians and followers of principles laid down in the scriptures on which these books are based. [/quote]

Science & truth & universal religion? Oxymoron? Aren't all religions man-made?
Which scriptures? See https://www.amazon.com/Urantia-Unite...ia+united+book

Albert Einstein Quotes on Philosophy of Religion, Theology, God: The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism.