Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)

How to heal from past lives?

Right now I'm stuck. I need to know what to do to be able to heal from past lives so that I can let it go, not worry about it, and move on.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Master

You can try using the angels to help you heal from it.

When we are stuck in past life stuff, the energy of that lifetime is usually very close to the surface layer of energies, in a place which may be easily reached for clearing.

Try this.

Put yourself on some background relaxing music or music which helps you feel in a higher place, light a candle, ask for illumination and guidence.

Lay down on your back, imagine surrounding yourself and filling yourself firstly with divine white light then diving gold light.

Place your hands on your abdomen.. and make sure you are fully breathing into your abdomen. Your hands should be slightly raising and falling with your breath. This is extremely important as if you are shallow breathing, it will be hard to clear any energies which need clearing as you be helping hold onto them. Deep breathing is important. make sure your breathing doesnt go shallow while trying to clear anything.

Start breathing in throu the nose and gently out throu the mouth continuous breathing, not breath holding at all. Making sure hands still raising and falling with the abdomen.

Call for your healing angels and ask for them to work throu your own hands. Allow your hands to be guided to where to be put upon your body. Do whatever your hands feel like they should be doing, if they want to sweep a part, let them sweep a part or do pulling motions, let them pull. or allow them just to lay still and allow higher energy to flow throu.

You may find the past life blocks are painful as they come up.. just breath throu it.

thank your healing angels after. (this all may sound difficult but that isnt always the case and I know many who clear past life energies in such a way).

When you clear the energy of a past life, you will no longer feel the negative emotions around that life time in the way you did before.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Master

I believe God/the angels will meet one about half way . You need to use one of the many methods to know your past lives . Understand why you hurt some or why they hurt you . Open up all the pain ,anger, fear , beliefs , ect. , let them go.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Master
Have you tried somebody who specializes with past life regression to find out what is exactly the problem and in which past life. They can help you deal with the issues.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinVaele
Right now I'm stuck. I need to know what to do to be able to heal from past lives so that I can let it go, not worry about it, and move on.

Have you already healed all there is to heal in the "present life" ?

Old 11-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Master

The o.p. of this thread may be of the post and split kind . They make posts on a number of forums and go with the first/best responces they get . There are others that would never make a post on a forum , but will read the help offered to others, so hopefully they will get some help from any responce made hear .
Old 11-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Administrator
If you feel you cant move on go and see a past life regressionist they can take you back.and hopfully help you heal from it,
but if like me one past life leaves me angry if anyone speaks of it, because as the life was written about. it was full of lies.it was made up to make some the saints,and they were not.

Namaste
Old 12-08-2016, 01:30 AM
Master

I think all , or most of us have trapped anger , fear , hurt , guilt , confusion , ect trapped from past lives . If one comes out of a regression with these feelings , do some slow deep breathing until its gone .
Old 12-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Have you tried somebody who specializes with past life regression to find out what is exactly the problem and in which past life. They can help you deal with the issues.

Unfortunately not all past life regressionists are healers (some of cause are) and focusing on an unpleasant past life with intention of more details of it can sometimes cause the person to feel even worst about it as they dont always like what they find out. The answer doesnt necessarily lie in finding out more about the life which is disturbing someone.

People have ended up in mental hospitals after past life regression and reexperiencing things they werent really ready to know about. (I know of an experienced past life regressionist of 30 years who now wont do it due to this, one of her clients ended up couldnt cope at all with what was found out about)
Old 12-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinVaele

The Soul knows what it 'needs' to know. I feel you want to know, and that is very different. We do not get what we want, but what we need.

Life isn't so simple to demand to know something and move on, you need to learn that lesson, and then you will move on when you are ready.

As for going to see someone that deals with past lives (I do) it doesn't always work, as the Soul has to be ready to confront those issues. Being stuck means that you don't wish to see them, or that you can't see them. Until you do then that block will remain.