Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 03-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
Is this a walk-in or exchange or something?

During recent deep contemplation I have come to believe that when I was about 18 I stepped out of myself and returned around age 22 or 23.

Who I was, what I believed in, what I did with my time, what I was interested in all changed. I know when it happened too - I went away for 3 weeks to Italy when I graduated. I came back and felt like a completely different person. Social interactions weren't hard anymore. I could talk to anyone about anything.

I believed things to be different that I previously had, I engaged in behavior that I normally wouldn't have and I found joy in activities that I normally wouldn't have.

When I met my current partner... it was like he brought me back to who I was.

After meeting him, falling in love and moving in together, I started to throw away remnants of this temporary me.

We started doing things together that I used to love doing. He brought me back to me - made me myself again.

During that period (18-23) of time almost all spiritual activity ceased.

Now - its like I am who I was and that piece of time was a different person...

Does anyone have any ideas? I am new to the idea of walk-ins and exchanges... but as time goes on and I move farther and farther from that point in my life it's like no, that really wasn't me...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 04-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Maybe something happened to you while you were in Italy? A moment, a meeting, a life experience that changed your personality.
I don't know, I think that human personality is something that can always change. When you go through a new experience you can really become a new person, discover new sides of your personality and change your view on life, the things that you desire (this also happened to me) or also come back to the person you were before. But I think that it depends if something significative happened when you went through this personality changes.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne7
Maybe something happened to you while you were in Italy? A moment, a meeting, a life experience that changed your personality.
I don't know, I think that human personality is something that can always change. When you go through a new experience you can really become a new person, discover new sides of your personality and change your view on life, the things that you desire (this also happened to me) or also come back to the person you were before. But I think that it depends if something significative happened when you went through this personality changes.

This is possible. Also - the following year a lot of people close to me experience a lot of death (4 people in 4 months). It was a very hard time. I also experienced a couple of supernatural experiences during this time - one of the people who had passed came to me in a dream. He then began "haunting" my home - trying to get a message across to my room-mate. The radio would play loud out of nowhere. We unplugged it and it still played. I suffered frequent sleep-paralysis and awoke once to find a dark smoke above me while I was paralyzed. The smoke began to form into a shape of a face. It was extremely frightening.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 05-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
awoke once to find a dark smoke above me while I was paralyzed. The smoke began to form into a shape of a face. It was extremely frightening.

Oooohhhh I had a similar experience only I was awake and standing up when I observed a cloud of white/smokey energy form and a face appeared within it... It did not frighten me at the time but I was definitely surprised and kinda shocked at what I witnessed....
Old 05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Oooohhhh I had a similar experience only I was awake and standing up when I observed a cloud of white/smokey energy form and a face appeared within it... It did not frighten me at the time but I was definitely surprised and kinda shocked at what I witnessed....

Yea it was really weird. Our downstairs neighbor was a really creepy guy who we suspected was concocting drugs (due to the smell and high volume of people in and out). He had some serious issues and was usually mad about something.

Once my room mate and I were out of town for 5 days. We came home and brought our suitcases upstairs. The neighbor came over immediately screaming at us about the loud noises we had been making all night. We tried explaining that we had been out of the state for almost a week and were just getting in. He responded with "must have been the ghosts then!"

Apparently he was right.

But yea - that only happened once and I had no idea what was going on - very unsettling.

-Lord Rama to Laxman