Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikiedro
The first thing I noticed immediately is Chiron which is in between your sun and moon in Leo-5th house. im not sure how much you know about astrology so in case you aren't familiar with Chiron, I'll start by explaining what Chiron represents.

Chiron has been named the wounded warrior. It's something within us that has been so deeply hurt that it can never be completely cured. I know that may sound scary but it's really a beautiful thing once we understand the wound and learn to work with it. This represents the part of ourself that has experienced so much pain that we can use our painful experiences to help others. We can become healers through Chiron.

Your chart is set up like the natural zodiac because you are Aries rising and I calculate with equal signs. So your Chiron is in Leo which is in its natural house in your chart. When Chiron is placed here t tells me that you experienced painful situations growing up that inhibited your self expression. Here is an interpretation that has been pre-written that I'll clip in here because I think it's a pretty good interpretation, and it's really hard to type on my iPhone!!

Chiron in Leo (or the Fifth House) represents issues with one's vital force toward expression of self in a magnetic way. With this placement you may experience as painful your sense of who you are and how you express your individual self-hood. You have a strong desire, even a compulsion, to be seen on some form of public stage, to share your unique sensibility with others and move them or enlighten them in some way. Yet again and again you find yourself thwarted in your attempts to shine. You may appear shy, or feel awkward in the presence of other people. You may have had painful experiences in your formative years in which you were put down or been made to feel insecure. Or your basic sense of your own individuality may have been in conflict with that of important parental figures that were a powerful influence upon you as you were growing up. These experiences may have had the effect of causing you to be wary of actually coming out with who you really are. You may feel a strong sense of wanting to be your own unique and independent self, fully in touch with your inner being, but fail in the actual event. You may even have experienced radical blockages, such as accidents or other "acts of God" that have prevented you from achieving your full creative potential. You will continue to have painful experiences as long as these issues and their deep-seated emotions are relatively unconscious within your psyche. You may feel a need to help others in achieving their goals, rather than yourself. You may even make a career of helping others in this way, leading them toward the path that you might have taken yourself. This is valid as long as it comes from a place of no resentment for unfulfilled promises. It is important to try to become conscious of all your inner dynamics as you explore your life's path. Then you can shine out as a beacon for others, and achieve dramatic results in your own life as well, in ways you would never have dreamed possible.

Scarily spot on. I often say I can really contemplate suicide while helping others in the same breath, lol my childhood wasn't very pleasant, I have parent issues, deeply...and I'm still feeling suppressed and oppressed, but I think if I continue to allow myself to think that, then I will continue to be. I usually only get that dark with death when it comes to my parents. I've suffered these negative mental ailments since I was five, and suicide as an escape to run away became a fascination at seven or eight. I've come a long way, and you just helped me appreciate that even more. You helped me appreciate myself a bit more, love myself a bit more, and now you've allowed me room for more growth and self-healing. Thank you so much, sister I really appreciate it, sending you my love<3