Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-11-2010, 02:53 AM
Pathfinder

Dwarf/Gnomb

Hello everyone,

I have been looking over this section of the forum for a little while, browsing the pictures and trying to adjust my eyes to seeing the little spirits in the images.
I have never really given a thought to faeries or mystical creatures before, but I see no reason why they couldn't exist. Now I am interested in this subject.
A memory I hadn't recalled for a while hit me while I was reading about these little beings. As a child, I remember lying in bed at my parents home, and seeing the clearest image of a jolly looking little man in buckled boots walking past my doorway. I screamed and looked up, but the man was gone. I always got the feeling he was a dwarf or a gnomb, but I didn't think it was possible until today. After that I never saw any mystical creatures again. Could this indeed have been a gnomb? Please share your stories, and feel free to comment on mine. I still don't understand it to this day.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Master
I love these stories they make me feel like a child. Right now I'm reading a book called the Fairy Bible and it's making me more aware of fairies, gnomes etc. for example now when I walk in the vineyards where I live I always talk to the fairies and I swear I can sense them peeking at me from behind the grapevineyards, or riding on the leaves that are falling off the vineyards from fall.
Spiritilite.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:14 AM
Pathfinder

Very cool. I would love to learn how to talk to faeries and other woodland folk. How exactly do you go about speaking to these beings?
Old 24-11-2010, 03:57 AM
tragblack

When I was very young, I had a series of dreams about an entity I called the "Mud-Man" living high on the wall above my crib. Looking back, I still kind of feel like there really was some kind of creature staring down at me for a series of nights. I didn't know what it wanted. I was kind of scared of it, but all it did was stare at me. One night, another Mud-Man appeared under my pillow, and I knew that he was "the good Mud-Man." He crawled up the wall like a slug and took the place of the "bad" one. The good one stared at me the rest of the night, and I felt safe. Neither of them returned after that night.

Your gnome story reminded me of this.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Master
I love this thread, seriously windwillow see if they have the book I mentioned on amazon second hand it has everythign you need to know about fairies, gnomes etc.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:28 AM
Summerland

Welcome to this forum and you will enjoy looking thru fairies and elementals. We also have someone who posts fairy photos. I hope that you find all that you are looking for here!
Old 25-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Boldylocks

windwillow, sounds like you saw either an Elvin person or a male Gnome person. Who knows, maybe he is even one of your spirit guides- and has been with you since you were really young. Others have seen these Beings as well in modern times-
Old 25-11-2010, 05:40 PM
LightFilledHeart

As a child I was blessed with the gift of being able to see, commune, and interact with elementals. This continued up until approximately the age of five or six, when I succumbed to peer pressure and was more concerned with being like others and "fitting in". I did not see or hear them for years, but then I opened myself to doing so again. Now I can sense and feel them and even commune to a degree, but I am no longer capable of seeing them
Old 25-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks everyone for your stories. I will look into the book you speak of Spiritlite, it sounds interesting.
Old 26-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
Hello everyone,

I have been looking over this section of the forum for a little while, browsing the pictures and trying to adjust my eyes to seeing the little spirits in the images.
I have never really given a thought to faeries or mystical creatures before, but I see no reason why they couldn't exist. Now I am interested in this subject.
A memory I hadn't recalled for a while hit me while I was reading about these little beings. As a child, I remember lying in bed at my parents home, and seeing the clearest image of a jolly looking little man in buckled boots walking past my doorway. I screamed and looked up, but the man was gone. I always got the feeling he was a dwarf or a gnomb, but I didn't think it was possible until today. After that I never saw any mystical creatures again. Could this indeed have been a gnomb? Please share your stories, and feel free to comment on mine. I still don't understand it to this day.
Both Dwarfs and Gnomes can be interacted with within the spirit realms upon passing over, as per intention and vibrational attunement. Many of the characteristic traits found within fictional depictions actually derive from consciousness memories as well as telepathic, if you will, communications from the beings themselves due to those who demonstrate an intention to connect with them in this way. They are very harmonic beings who excel in a wide variety of mechanical and botanical technologies. They tend to associate themselves with other species more so than human beings. Blessed is he who shares company with one. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸