Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

Soul Gazing

Sooo... I have had this interesting phenomenon happen. Usually I look in the mirror into my eyes and my face changes... This time I looked into my eyes and everything turned black and white, not just my face, but the whole entire room. What exactly is that?
Old 22-05-2017, 06:20 AM
Master
Soul gazing is a partner open eyed meditation where you look at your partner's face. Their face changes. You can see your own face by using a mirror (as in this original post).

Physical human sight stops sending any signal to the higher parts of brain if nothing changes in the visual field. Normally the eyeballs scan around looking at various things (saccades), this causes changes in the visual field and normally prevents the fading describe in the original post. When one stares intently at a single thing, the higher brain essentially overrides the natural scanning. This leads to fading after a few seconds.

Note that during prolonged staring at a fixed point, objects in the visual field that move cause their own changes. This creates a very interesting effect where moving objects remain in color and stationary objects fade to gray. For those who 'see' energy, objects with (varying) energy also retain their color.

[advanced] with a lot of practice one can train their eyes to stay in the faded mode even when you look around (slowly). Combined with energy vision this makes objects charged with energy stand out as they are the only things in color. Its an excellent way to spot energetic (non-physical) beings, objects cloaked, wards, power objects, ....
Old 22-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder

Does that mean I need to charge my energy? Cause I come out as a gray filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Soul gazing is a partner open eyed meditation where you look at your partner's face. Their face changes. You can see your own face by using a mirror (as in this original post).

Physical human sight stops sending any signal to the higher parts of brain if nothing changes in the visual field. Normally the eyeballs scan around looking at various things (saccades), this causes changes in the visual field and normally prevents the fading describe in the original post. When one stares intently at a single thing, the higher brain essentially overrides the natural scanning. This leads to fading after a few seconds.

Note that during prolonged staring at a fixed point, objects in the visual field that move cause their own changes. This creates a very interesting effect where moving objects remain in color and stationary objects fade to gray. For those who 'see' energy, objects with (varying) energy also retain their color.

[advanced] with a lot of practice one can train their eyes to stay in the faded mode even when you look around (slowly). Combined with energy vision this makes objects charged with energy stand out as they are the only things in color. Its an excellent way to spot energetic (non-physical) beings, objects cloaked, wards, power objects, ....
Does it mean I need to charge my energy? Cause I also came out gray and white with a black outline.
Old 23-05-2017, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
Does it mean I need to charge my energy? Cause I also came out gray and white with a black outline.
No 'need' to change. You graying out is reflective of you not being energetically vibrant (energy was fairly constant) while staring at yourself in the mirror.

It will take some experimenting but you can change your energy without physically moving, this should restore your color (as long as you keep changing it). It wouldn't be a waste of time to learn to alter your (aura) energy at will. That has may uses.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting. I appreciate it, kind sir.