Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 11-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Master
It looks like it's going to remain cloudy here...
Old 11-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

I think the days leading to the full moon have been very tiresome for me..

the moon peaked it's way though my blinders last night but still, I was so tired I knocked out early, my energies are low and sleepy for this cycle..

One thing is certain, dreams have intensified, and have been very vivid. Oh and holy moly the Tinnitus rings were going nuts this morning... louder than usual... could it be... muuwhaha
Old 12-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Ascender
Yes felt good to me too fairycrystal, and yes mine are lively and odd too. I did actually record one as it felt like one i should note but I do find desiphering them very difficult. Hope you managed to get a good peek Berry. Ours was wondeful last night, lots of fast blowing clouds about too but I like that as they look amazing floating past a full moon
Old 12-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Ascender
Aww martinet fingers crossed next month is a clear one.

Aww clover hope you pick up soon, I am loving this moons energy, it feels super positive without going too woohoo, and it feels very determined and productive!

Funny you should say about tinnitus I wondered if it was a crystal making it worse, didn't give a thought it could be moon or little green men related lol. I'll have to monitor that now too!
Old 12-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't have weird dreams when the Moon is full but I have a really hard time falling asleep :(