Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 17-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Master
Fourth house is the womb - so you decide which parent that is for you.
Old 17-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Fourth house is the womb - so you decide which parent that is for you.

I like that.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Pathfinder

thanks I like that as well.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

As Uranus continues on into my fourth house, I find it almost funny symbolism that there has been a road crew outside my house for two weeks now, ripping up the road, putting in culverts, and rolling it smooth. HUGE equipment. Cranes and dump trunks and all sorts of stuff. Talk about a 'personal earthquake' which is sometimes used to describe Uranus :) the pots and pans and lamps are literally shaking at times here from the jackhammers etc!

So far I'm keeping a pretty good sense of humor about it: the guys are nice & polite and leave no trash, and we've traded fun quips back and forth.

But most of all, I'm ***relieved*** and grateful Uranus is manifesting OUTSIDE the borders of my property, not within it. My friend had her house burn down to the ground when Uranus transited her ASC exactly so I suppose this could be much much worse!
Old 07-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Pathfinder

aaargh so much for no damage

discovered my grandmother's figurines, two cherubs, had been "danced" by the vibration off their shelves to lay shattered on the floor. I flew into a distinctly non-cherubic RAGE :( My inner toddler was NOT happy

Oh well, they're just things. It's not like the house has been shaken off its foundations. Or radon released into the well. Yet. :(