Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder
My twin brother just passed away 8/31/19

6 months ago i wrote post below to a supporting mediation group on insight.

I am 33 years young and have a twin brother which I love with all my heart. We were always very close; However, we took different paths in life and he is an addict. I miss him everyday. I’m also very scared for him everyday...he has almost lost his life January 2018. The family has given up on him and I can’t seem to. I am his twin sister! How can I give up? I’m back and forth everyday. Every.single.day. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him but I don’t know what to do and I’m starting to feel consumed and mentally exhausted like I’m going to have a panic attack one day. He isn’t helping himself and I just want to grab his broad shoulders and shake him. He has such great potential I love him dearly but he can’t seem to get it together. He tells me he does and I know he yourns for a normal life but it’s all talk and no action. But then I think he is so depressed he mentally can’t it’s so hard for him. It breaks my heart and there is nothing I can do but is that really right?? If something happens to him I’ll forever hold myself accountable for not doing enough. Am I supposed to continue my journey and remove him from my life to support my mental stability? Or should I continue to have him in my life continuing to disappoint me by his constant back and forth being on a positive kick for one day then the next day self sabotaging? Sometimes all I do is cry we are grown adults get it together my brother!! It’s stressful enough being an independent woman on my own! I have to do it all I have to pay for the roof over my own head the food I put in this body and who helps me? Nobody. Im at full capacity trying to balance my own well-being. On the exterior I may seem strong and have it together and I do and I try to stay strong and positive but I’m so tired and I’m scared and I’m just sad deep down all the time. I could be having the best day..on an island in the sun beer in my hand empanada in my other hand and the next second completely upset bc I just thought about my brother. He has potential. He was the one in honor classes..not me..he was a medic in the army for crying out loud he is a smart one but he isn’t smart with his own life. I know PTSD is an obstacle but how does an addict stop if Xanax is something routinely prescribed? He also had a problem with drugs before the army so it’s been a long time coming. I just want my brother back and I fear I will never get him back. Please someone tell me what to do ..this consumes my life, my happiness my well being. I don’t think I’ll ever be ok in this life if my brother is not ok. Even if I had everything in the world. I need my brother to be ok😥 he has heard this before and seen my cries and attempts to help but nothing ever clicks with him he never changes all talk no action😥 this whole ordeal really consumes me. It consumes my entire life. We are twins. We were super close and I feel so empty all the time. Both my father and brother are addicts. Such great examples of men. At times I think this is why I’m single. I can’t trust or respect men. To make it worse..they live together. I don’t think it will ever stop ...he takes care of him he is an old man now. But now how can my brother take care of himself?? He needs healing and a pure environment to do so ....sometimes I think I should take him under my wing and let him stay with me. But then no! I myself have come a long way and proud of where I am in life even tho deep down I’m sad for him. I have a small space in which is my sanctuary that I’ve worked long and hard for why can’t I be selfish? But then I feel bad for being selfish. I’m a Libra.. nice to meet you. Lol ✌️love

Fast forward: My dear brother has passed away. 8/31/2019. My father passed shortly after him on 9/25/2019. My heart is completely shattered.

Has anyone had experience with a spirit after death? My twin brother just passed. 10/3/1985-08/31/2019.

My brothers ex told me she saw him and he is still here. She said he helped her bring to light currents bf’s cheating ways. She also mentioned he told her to tell me “always”. I’m lost for words. Is he still here? Why is he still here. Why hasn’t he reached out to me? Does this mean he isn’t where he needs to be? I’m so scared for him and I also want to try and talk to him is it bc I’m not intuitive enough? How do I become more intuitive? Please please help I’m desperate for answers and insight. I miss my brother dearly. This life has nothing for me now I need something from my brother so I can move on I’m not sure what I need but I’m obsessed in my mind thinking he is still here not in physical form but in spirit and he is upset about a man cheating on his ex girlfriend?! I know she is intuitively inclined so I believe her but she said for the most part he won’t talk to her and she hasn’t seen him since my dad passed away which was 9/25/2019
Old 08-10-2019, 07:26 AM
Master
Hi,

This was a more comprehensive explanation for your circumstances. Thank you for shareing it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
H
This was a more comprehensive explanation for your circumstances. Thank you for shareing it.

John

Thank you John for reading. I wanted to provide you all with details and back story.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder

He is seeing life through your eyes now. He’s literally seeing through you

He’s able to pop in and out of your life and see things / learn through your eyes now

It’s hard for us to understand for us as humans living in 3D but there’s actually a fourth dimension where spirits inhabit , they can see us but we can’t see them

It’s kind of like having a 3D square cube , holding it in your hands and seeing all six sides , but when you hold it up to the light it only produces a shadow of a square on the wall , taking it a step down to 2-D ... now think about that now in terms of the spirit world. This is how your brother is with you

From what youve explained it seems like you wanted your brother to heal but he was unable to in this life on his own ... maybe this is the continuation of his learning , seeing life through you , your still helping him to this day , and hes still learning the lessons you were trying to teach him through you

Now it’s even deeper / more intimate because he can actually see your thoughts , and he’s apart of your heart/soul now. No more 3D boundaries anymore

Added on top of the fact that he was your biological twin. This makes it even deeper. You guys were chosen to go through life together. And even though he left this 3D world he’s STILL going through life with you , and he will he be all your life !

Hence the word ‘ Always’ .

This is only the beginning . He’s going to pop in and out all your life , giving you signs , coming into your dreams. It’s best to practice being intuitive in all areas of your life , and approach being aware of your intuition in a general sense , and this particular connection with him will be able to felt more easily .

My heart goes out to you
Namaste
Old 09-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpius_rex
He is seeing life through your eyes now. He’s literally seeing through you

He’s able to pop in and out of your life and see things / learn through your eyes now

It’s hard for us to understand for us as humans living in 3D but there’s actually a fourth dimension where spirits inhabit , they can see us but we can’t see them

It’s kind of like having a 3D square cube , holding it in your hands and seeing all six sides , but when you hold it up to the light it only produces a shadow of a square on the wall , taking it a step down to 2-D ... now think about that now in terms of the spirit world. This is how your brother is with you

From what youve explained it seems like you wanted your brother to heal but he was unable to in this life on his own ... maybe this is the continuation of his learning , seeing life through you , your still helping him to this day , and hes still learning the lessons you were trying to teach him through you

Now it’s even deeper / more intimate because he can actually see your thoughts , and he’s apart of your heart/soul now. No more 3D boundaries anymore

Added on top of the fact that he was your biological twin. This makes it even deeper. You guys were chosen to go through life together. And even though he left this 3D world he’s STILL going through life with you , and he will he be all your life !

Hence the word ‘ Always’ .

This is only the beginning . He’s going to pop in and out all your life , giving you signs , coming into your dreams. It’s best to practice being intuitive in all areas of your life , and approach being aware of your intuition in a general sense , and this particular connection with him will be able to felt more easily .

My heart goes out to you
Namaste

Thank you for taking the time to write me. Your words made me cry in a good way. Thank you so much for helping me understand. You’re very knowledge on the subject it’s fascinating.

You say he is seeing and continuing to learn thru my eyes but what else does he have to learn? I thought human life was one phase and now he is in the next phase? Spiritual phase?

It warms me to know he can read my thoughts and heart now he knows how much I really really truly love him. I’ve cried to him for years and I felt he just didn’t see me or hear me but now he knows. I miss him so much I hate that I have to live this life without him.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Knower

Hi LibraTaurusEnergy,

I lost my sister suddenly 10 years ago and was on my knees in pain for over a year and a half.

I still have grief, and I will always have grief. I thought about her every day and compartmentalized my life in what I would tell her when we spoke "that night" or the next day. Not too many days went by between us speaking.

Just telling you this so you understand that I was absolutely shattered. I lost my belief system, and even with proof and miracles happening since then, I am still only starting to really regain a true connection with the universe again.

One day, about a year and a half after she died, I heard something. Abraham, channelled by Esther Hicks, continuously states "there is no death" and this one recording I was listening to, she said, "your loved ones are still there. And you can communicate with them any time you want. But they are in pure positive energy and they will not slow down. You have to get there. You have to find your way into bliss while you are here and then you can communicate with them."

So I decided, if it is even remotely possible that I could speak with her again (remember, I had lost my faith), I was going to find my bliss. Thereafter, I made a dedicated 2 month journey out of my despair. The desire made the journey insanely real - I was going to have no despair left, I was going to find bliss.

And two months later, I was in bliss. I was feeling love for everyone and everything. I was walking around the world like I was in love but I had no relationship at the time.

Then one day, I was dancing around my living room to ABBA. Not thinking of anything, just being in bliss. And suddenly, she was dancing with me. I had not been thinking of her, not thinking of anything, and she was suddenly next to me dancing.

It was only for a moment but I was overwhelmed with gratitude and love and I knew it was all true.

I still miss her, and I still have grief, and even moments of despair, but I will always have that moment.

I just wanted to give you this story in the event it helps, even a little bit, on your journey forward.

I'm so very, very sorry about your loss. Every one of my sisters was a drug addict so I understand the helplessness for years on top of it all. I have not experienced having a twin so can't imagine how that makes your grief even more complex. Please be gentle with yourself during this time.

<3
Old 21-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Administrator
Sorry for your Loss you can not help an addict until they want to help themselves. both you Brother and your Dad would go into Healing in the spirit world. some call it sleep state but through my Experiences as a medium I call it Healing.

They will look back on their lives and see what went wrong for them.this will enable them to grow.they will be able to come and visit you in time.and will leave signs that they are around you. you did what you could when they were alive and they will start to appreciate that also.

Namaste
Old 15-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

Red face

Hi,

I read your post and it resonated with me because I have suddenly been drawn to a very similar twin story. I will share my story in hope to bring you comfort.

I was in university years ago (21 years ago to be exact) in a 4 year program with a guy who was a twin. I did not really know his twin but we knew of each other and I knew that they were close. This man and I had our moments of closeness, but we never dated and we had a falling out in 1996 and I told him I would never speak to him again which of course I now regret deeply.

We never spoke again ever even while we continued to see each other every day for the next 2 years of our program. I always felt a special connection with him and I always felt his energy across the room.

In September of this year, I had a dream that was super real in which he told me that he was not crazy, just not well emotionally which made no sense to me because he was a very happy person and did not act crazy in any way when I knew him. I had dreams about him in the last 3 years but did not pay attention to them. That dream felt so real that I googled him hoping to contact him, only to find out that he died 5 years ago by taking his own life. I was in total shock.

I also had other dreams after that where he showed me things or tells me things. I contacted his twin brother to offer my condolences and with hesitations shared my dreams with him. His brother validated some of the information and apparently what he said in the big dream was what he had been saying in the days leading to his passing. His twin is still grieving his brother's death after 5 years but hearing my stories has brought some amount of comfort to him. Your brother's ex is most likely telling you the truth and please pay attention to what she is telling you, because I am now in her shoes and it is not that easy at the soul level and there is always the fear of not being believed. In my case I did not even know the person had passed, but he always seems to be in a good place when I dream about him. I asked his twin if he really believed me and why. Only after I felt certain that I would not be dismissed or ridiculed did I start feeling comfortable sharing any new info that comes along. The better the communication is with his twin, the more I receive info. It seems to be a circle of harmony.

I went to a medium who told me that he is contacting me because I am the only person in his circle who can pick up his energy ( I have had dreams all my life ie premonitions, informations and messages from departed people) and because he always thought about me.

I hope this helps you and pay close attention to what his ex is telling you. I would be happy to answer questions if you have any.

Last edited by ann299 : 15-12-2019 at 11:59 PM.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder

Hey LibraTaurusEnergy, do you live in the Southwest part of the US? I met a ride share driver who had a twin son that passed because of the same circumstance and made me think of you ...

I hope you’re continuing to stay committed to your healing path.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you for sharing your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Hi LibraTaurusEnergy,

I lost my sister suddenly 10 years ago and was on my knees in pain for over a year and a half.

I still have grief, and I will always have grief. I thought about her every day and compartmentalized my life in what I would tell her when we spoke "that night" or the next day. Not too many days went by between us speaking.

Just telling you this so you understand that I was absolutely shattered. I lost my belief system, and even with proof and miracles happening since then, I am still only starting to really regain a true connection with the universe again.

One day, about a year and a half after she died, I heard something. Abraham, channelled by Esther Hicks, continuously states "there is no death" and this one recording I was listening to, she said, "your loved ones are still there. And you can communicate with them any time you want. But they are in pure positive energy and they will not slow down. You have to get there. You have to find your way into bliss while you are here and then you can communicate with them."

So I decided, if it is even remotely possible that I could speak with her again (remember, I had lost my faith), I was going to find my bliss. Thereafter, I made a dedicated 2 month journey out of my despair. The desire made the journey insanely real - I was going to have no despair left, I was going to find bliss.

And two months later, I was in bliss. I was feeling love for everyone and everything. I was walking around the world like I was in love but I had no relationship at the time.

Then one day, I was dancing around my living room to ABBA. Not thinking of anything, just being in bliss. And suddenly, she was dancing with me. I had not been thinking of her, not thinking of anything, and she was suddenly next to me dancing.

It was only for a moment but I was overwhelmed with gratitude and love and I knew it was all true.

I still miss her, and I still have grief, and even moments of despair, but I will always have that moment.

I just wanted to give you this story in the event it helps, even a little bit, on your journey forward.

I'm so very, very sorry about your loss. Every one of my sisters was a drug addict so I understand the helplessness for years on top of it all. I have not experienced having a twin so can't imagine how that makes your grief even more complex. Please be gentle with yourself during this time.

<3

Thank you for shAring your story and I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m still healing and trying to be positive. I am lost in my belief system like you said and hoping to make sense To me one day. He still has not come to me and it makes me so sad. I’m going to try and be happy like you said and hope he can visit me at that time. I’m not even sure if ive ever been truly happy and that’s something else I’ve been struggling with.