Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Master
Energy And The Immune System.

Now this is something i learned the last month.

Wihtout the proper amount of energy,the immune system crashes,leaving you exposed not only to physical diseases,but mental and emotional as well.

If you have a parasite,a vampire,or something else that's draining your energies,no amount of healing would work,unless you regain your energies back,or even better eradicate the main cause that's destroying-draining them.Your immune system can attack and low-medium level forces,but in order to do that,it needs energy.

Also the lack of energy might apear in almost every section of your life,including financial,social,etc.
I see posts here about kundalini awakening and earth shifts.Truly i want to believe it,cause i also experience a lot of these symptoms myself for a long time now.

Seems like something-someone is stealing-destroying our lifeforce,and who knows how many are into this,without knowing what's going on.

Personaly i saw it when i was hospitalized.The guy next to me was there for almost 15 days before my arival at the room.
The doctors couldn't diagnose what was going on with him.
Every test was fine,but the poor guy couldn't move or stand up.

He told me that whole thing started at augoust 2018 (when it started for me also).Everything was fine,until he started to feel tired,and day by day his immune system was crushing.

Anyway.

And i wrote that i learned about it the last month,cause i'm trying various teqniques of ''vamping'' energy from various sources,and i'm seeing improvement.

I posted allready a method to draw energy from the nature,http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=129608 and i'm searching for others as well.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
I wonder if sungazing would be of interest to you. It's a method of drawing energy in too. (You may have heard of it before)

I'm going to try this tree method when I can. I have a long time energy vampire, so I think I may have found this thread for a reason. :)

Mine started around August of 2008 though I remember cause I had just turned 18, and I'm starting to think that sense of loss I mentioned is because of the energy vampire.

Good luck with everything
Old 02-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I wonder if sungazing would be of interest to you. It's a method of drawing energy in too. (You may have heard of it before)

I'm going to try this tree method when I can. I have a long time energy vampire, so I think I may have found this thread for a reason. :)

Mine started around August of 2008 though I remember cause I had just turned 18, and I'm starting to think that sense of loss I mentioned is because of the energy vampire.

Good luck with everything
Yes i've heard of it and i did it a few times.I think it's beneficial also.

Hope that method would give you something.If not,dont' give up.You'll have to find a way to get your power back,by any means.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

some people/you may also need to do a cutting ties process, if you're feeling like you're being drained of energy ... sometimes it can be from those you surround yourself with and sometimes it can be energetic ties that you haven't severed yet...

the body is meant to create the optimal amount of energy for your daily life, if it isn't then perhaps that drain is coming from something external (if it's internal imbalance things like diet and internal reflection may help)