Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
add: the soul can be the higher self, like in my case, but usually is not. It depends how many incarnations a soul has at any point of time.
If it has multiple incarnations it will create a higher aspect that oversees all incarnations. A divine self is different again. It is not necessarily the highest aspect of the Self but, as it was explained to me, the purest outside of source.

This is a fascinating thread, thanks for starting it Scarlett.

I often read a thread and then Higher Self and I talk about it.
When I tried to talk about how John discussed the Higher Self and Soul being two different aspects with Soul being the more Divine aspect, I couldn't get confirmation of this from Higher Self, it was like it was the wrong question, even with several different attempts at phrasing it.

So I asked again but based on what you said was your experience with Soul and Higher Self merged into a single aspect and was told "Yes".
Which according to what you describe is connected to a vast number of incarnations being needed, which again is my situation.

There is another aspect involved for me, something I think of as Over Soul - it seems to be the one over seeing the Higher Selves of many incarnations currently running in this and other NOWS. I've met at least one other incarnation currently in body, we can go back and forth to each others timelines. I think he also understands that we are each other or of the same Over Soul though with different Higher Selves.
There is another Being also which has spoken to me a couple times - it's a form of pure energy-encompassing Love. I think of it as Source/Creator/God/Goddess. I think of it as such because when I called on God it was this Being of profound Loving Energy which answered my question. If there is another aspect between Over Soul and Source I do not have the capabilities to be aware of them so far.

For Scarlett - As best as I can tell my Higher Self talks with the other persons Higher Self, they decide between them what is appropriate to tell me that can then be relayed to the other person. If ever there is something I'm to know but not relay this too is said. It is usually told to me only to give me a better framework in which to understand where the person is at in their experience so I can advise them in a way which will resonate with them.
Also there is sort of a Collective Energy which is guiding things, I think of it as the Guides and Angels of both humans, who are sort of on Stand-by to help the Higher Selves if they need it.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you crystal, your experiences are confirmation for me at least regarding the soul and higher self being one aspect. There's the gentle entity in my heart chakra which calls itself soul, which I feel belongs only to me, then there's that vast energy I mentioned which pours into me through soul which I feel belongs to me, my twin, as well as other non-incarnated soul family which I have experienced only once, as if they were connected to this energy and sending me light through it... does that make sense? And like you said all the me's in different 'NOWs'. I'm not sure what to think of that, whether it's higher self, oversoul, monad.... they all seem the same to me right now.... maybe I just need more time to become aware to the subtleties.

And then there's my collective soul group or rather, I feel the energy in me of everyone who's visiting earth to help out, as if we are all working together as a team. So that's quite a lot of people and entities such as guides. I feel I'm in part everything, you know what I mean. But it's just understanding where they are in each other, if that also makes sense.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Thanks guys. Out of curiosity John, is 44% the initial spiritual awakening? I have read about light quotient percentage before which seems to tie into this, I calculated from what I read that most of humanity is operating at about 35%, with awakening being about 45%, self-realisation 75% and from what Kryon said I'd guess actualisation is about 90%, would you say that's correct?

That is about right. 34% is close to 35% and 44% is close to 45%. I understand the stages in numor-logical terms of master numbers. We have them at 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. The evolved races of beings being at 88%.

Quote:
As for soul/higher self I'm still unsure on the difference, though I do like Rah nam's explanation. I think it will just take me more time to be aware of the subtleties, and how it all fits in for my own level of understanding. It seems for me my soul resides mostly in my heart chakra as a merged entity with me, though I can channel it too as a unique entity, and what I am calling higher self for now is what has just felt like an immense energy or void above my head, which feels like me and which I am aware of myself in part but not the entirety... only sometimes. I'd say what I call my soul feels like an extension of that energy which is what I am calling my higher self for now. Which is why I relate more to Rah nam's explanation, it feels like the me which has a ton of incarnations going all at one time, both past, present, future, and parallel lives. Maybe my monad self, unsure again. There's a lot of terminology which people tend to fit to their own understandings (as is natural when exploring such things).

And regarding the main topic again, I think I'm definitely going to have to try channelling other souls, if it's allowed. I don't really wish to know anything personal about others who are incarnated (unless they desire it say for a reading or something which I'm wondering if I have the potential to give), just mostly want to experience communicating with other souls and learning about them as entities, like soul friends or something, lol.

My spiritual guidance for using telepathy was outlined with a particular protocol. First contact is with the higher self of another. That is the aspect of someone which has the final say about what is and is not allowed for a person experience wise. The soul self is the next contact. I felt this was mostly a preparation for the third connection being a person's subconscious. The 4th and final connection is then with the conscious aspects of some one. I have experienced a wide range of results with conscious connections.

It is good to investigate your potentials. Feel free to try out what you wish to evaluate on me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
That is about right. 34% is close to 35% and 44% is close to 45%. I understand the stages in numor-logical terms of master numbers. We have them at 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. The evolved races of beings being at 88%.

Ahh, that makes sense now. I don't know anything about the numor-logical thing but I do see the pattern.

Quote:
My spiritual guidance for using telepathy was outlined with a particular protocol. First contact is with the higher self of another. That is the aspect of someone which has the final say about what is and is not allowed for a person experience wise. The soul self is the next contact. I felt this was mostly a preparation for the third connection being a person's subconscious. The 4th and final connection is then with the conscious aspects of some one. I have experienced a wide range of results with conscious connections.

It is good to investigate your potentials. Feel free to try out what you wish to evaluate on me.

John

I need to read your own site at some point, I've scanned it through a couple of times but I'm not a big reader, but you seem quite knowledgeable to me.

Your explanation about the different stages of contact makes sense now, especially as I've realised that most people have a higher self but I don't in the same way.

So it does seem different for each individual. In that case I think I'd have an easier time talking to someone's soul from a soul level.

I do need to try it first though but at the moment I have only just started channelling soul so I need more time. Next stage though would be oversoul and non-incarnated soul family members and then maybe the souls of incarnated personalities. So I do thank you for the offer and maybe I can try that another time later in the future. For now though I have much more inner exploring to do before I get to that level.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Master
Inner exploring is fun. Self discovery is the way to go, I encourage it.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
Here's another thing I've become aware of in this last year, which very much is a dangling thing I've no idea how to categorize, maybe one of you folks knows something about it?

There is a Collective which has come to me and also which several psychics have seen in connection with my energies. Occasionally Guides and Angels aren't even seen - just this Collective.

Currently they are just Observing me but when I reach another stage and am ready to begin transmutation of matter, which I presume bi-location and teleportation are the prerequisites for and certainly what Higher Self is very much encouraging me to do, then I've accomplished the nessasarly understanding and that is when the Collective will begin to work with me on an energetic level.

They are described by those who can perceive such high frequency's as being shocking high above the angelic realms, and the highest that the psychic had ever encounter.
There's actually 2 sets of these beings - one unfathomably higher in frequency than the other which is far more advanced than humans - so much so that no one can describe to me anything about them other than that they are very alien in all aspects compared to anything humans can comprehend.

My auric field is often seen as described as cosmic or crystalline prismatic and that is connected to some aspect to these beings who Observe me currently.
I'm Not getting that these are in the hierarchy of HS, Soul, Over Soul type construct - but something else...

It's been explained to me that Higher Selfs Over Soul is rather experienced which is why Higher Self is working for some incarnations now in the Shape Shifter Archetype now. For me down here on the 'ground level' I receive a lot of visions concerned with how energy slows, cools and forms into matter which collects into platonic solids and aligns in chains like double helix's and things which we would call Fibonacci Sequences, recently there's been a whole series of 'work shops by Spirit' in which I'm learning about tessellating energies and sacred geometry. Comprehension on this level seems very connected or even the 101 course work for the other things I've mention Spirit is encouraging me to do.

(Mind you these are all just mental constructs to try and explain something my rational earth based brain struggles to comprehend.)

Have any of the folks in this thread heard of highly advanced Collectives like this before?
Old 12-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Crystal I have often felt that above this universe is another universe... I don't know how to explain, this has nothing to do with dimensions, as there are many dimensions in a universe, but you know how everything is essentially an aspect of an aspect? Like a huge infinite fractal, the Fibonacci sequence which you brought up... well it's like we are a universe inside of a universe. I have often felt myself in universes that come before this universe in a linear sense. and parallel universes would be considered another aspect of each linear universe, but then we also have universes inside us just the way we are one of many inside a larger one.... does that make sense? I wish I could draw a picture for you.

Furthermore if you read Jurgen Ziewe's website he even describes this phenomenon, he's incredibly blessed to visit realms none of us could even comprehend, one of those highest ones being the larger universe which contains all our past/future and parallel universes, and yet when he was exploring these places he said he felt like a mere child compared to the being that was watching over him and guiding him. To me, that being sounds like the two beings you are aware of observing you.

If you haven't read what he's got on there I highly recommend it, as well as the book though I haven't read that myself. But essentially to me it sounds like you or those psychics are picking up on this stuff, and it's something I've felt as a part of me too, though psychics tend to just pick up on a lot of angelic energy with me.... I think it depends on the psychic and their own soul abilities and experiences. Some may never have visited those realms and so are essentially blind to it.

Very interesting what you are experiencing in all, and it feels right to me about what I've written. How do you feel about it?
Old 12-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Master
What is the soul and where does it exist?
One needs to understand, the soul, or any consciousness never enters the physical universe. It exists in what someone coined the flip side of the universe, those around me simply called it "no time", this is where creation happens. Whether it then manifests on this side is an other matter.
In order for the soul to incarnate, it needs an energy structure that what we call spirit, that part that attaches itself to a body and lets go of it when the body dies.
A soul is always part of a larger structure, consciousness structure, like the oversoul or monad, or logos which in tern are directly connected to source. The source you will find at the center of every galaxy and the center of this verse. All galaxies are connected as are all verses. All is One.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account

The part of the site I was referring to is the set of articles on the super-dimensions which you can start reading here.

Here are some quotes regarding his experiences I was referring to:

Quote:
On the super dimensions this is simply the reality and the landscape we encounter. We can quickly see the enormous and infinite extent of the super dimensions with trillions of individualised consciousnesses creating their individual universes, each one an apparent objective reality to each creator, even populated with the people the individual knew. Each person they project onto the world will an authentic being, materialised and vitalised by the very soul energy of the imagined person.

and

Quote:
... a presence of luminosity right beside me. It felt as if it smiled the moment I turned my attention towards it after tearing myself away from the wondrous sights surrounding me. It regarded me like a child, lost in its world of play and like a loving parent accepting its child with love and joy the moment it turned away from its play, fully assured that it would not be left out of sight for a single moment, no matter how far it strayed. At any time I could enter into the light wholeheartedly and it would accept me with joy and without reservation.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Master
Absolutely Scarlette. I do understand what you are saying, and like you I firmly believe it is a Multi verse we are in. While I've been in about 20 different dimensions now and a few parallel ones, and numerous worlds, I can't say for sure that I've ever experienced anything that wasn't in this "Verse".

Except maybe once - things were very different, very ancient so to speak, it was a past life recall. I was humanoid and a bi-ped with two front facing eyes, but not human in any of the ways we have recorded humans anthropologically. Nor was my brain structure or thinking - it was much more complex and multi-tired than how humans are and capable of feeling many emotions at once without them becoming blurred - each was very separate and layered, very complex. When I asked what the place was I was told Central Sun. I was on a planetary colony ship leaving that sun for some reason. There was something about it that makes me think it could have been another Universe, but it could have also been this verse but in antiquity on a cosmic level. I have no sense that that sector of space and that galaxy exist any more as it did then.

I've also experienced the cosmos's within, riding my own blood streams, going into cells and atoms which were as vast as cathedral, watched my brain firing energy around in networks and so on. Highly fascinating - there's worlds within worlds inside us for sure!

The Fractal stuff is also very fascinating, crystals first introduced me to it when I went into them, there's endless exploration to be had just inside them and with them and they exist multi-dimensionally so make great portals.
Now days though I'm getting fractals on a much larger scale. And forgive me if this is indelicate, but I can't think of another ways to say it except to say it, but when I am with a high vibrational gentleman at certain level of awakened consciousness and we make love, upon the big moment I see exploding energy fields which form fractals in multi-dimensional fields - its incredible.
It's like seeing the Big Bang, and some of that energy seems to go someplace I can't trace it - it's not going just multi-dimensional, but something else also. The words which come are "Birthing Universes".
I've talk with a couple other people who experience this also, in each case it only happened when they'd reached a certain level of awakening of consciousness and were with someone of comparable level and high frequency.

And there's a smaller version of this same theme where planets, moons and debris blow out of the crown charka and swirl around slowing and form stable orbits in relationship to each other and the smaller bodies and moon to various planets depending where they were when they began slowing.
I've only met one other woman other than me who's experienced this and we were both stunned anyone else had ever experienced it as we each thought it had to have been an hallucination for sure.
Oddly enough for both of us it was with the person we thought of as our twin flame and who was instrumental in of awakening. That particular planet birthing thing has never happened again to either of us. We've actually developed a theory that that was the soul purpose of the union in fact. Both of us did not continue on with TF but did continue with the awakening of consciousness.

One sort of starts to understand when the Kali motif comes from. lol