Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
Do you believe the person can stay with you for significant amounts of time? Perhaps even live a little bit in your body and/or with you?

Do you believe you have an entity attached too you??
Old 08-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Experiencer

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Do you believe you have an entity attached too you??

I know someone that feels that they do, though a good one.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Experiencer

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Mine's there 24/7, even when I sleep. Never leaves. He comes closer to channel, on the whole. I think he does live a little through me, yeah. His energetic body touches mine when we channel so he picks up on all my experiences and feelings and gets a first hand account of life on Earth. I think that's part of what I give to him, to be honest, a link to our reality on Earth that would be tricky to get without channelling.

Some people have spirits who come and go only for the session. I have visitors, angels, Masters, demons, aliens etc who come and go for an hour or so just for a chat. I also have permanent guides who never leave. I'd say it depends on the person...and the spirit. Both ways are possible.

Did your person pass from Earth or is he of another type altogether?
Old 08-05-2015, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Do you believe the person can stay with you for significant amounts of time? Perhaps even live a little bit in your body and/or with you?

I love all the answers you've been given.

I think, regarding channeling, perception is what it is, so it will be different for everyone. I also believe, the longer you channel, the deeper the connection between the two of you and the longer you can stay in their energy. And I imagine it also depends on how you channel, and we all do that differently too. So, the channeling part is easy to answer. They can stay for a lot longer than you can channel them :). My daughters channel every Monday night, for groups of people, and the first time they did this in "public" several years ago, they didn't realize that the guides could go on for...ever? They had an appointed stop time, but they kept getting questions, everyone was so intrigued by it all. I think they ended up channeling that first time for five hours, with a half an hour break. When it was over, the girls wilted, as if they had been held up by strings. They were flat out bushed. That was when it dawned on them that they had to call a halt, because the guides energy is so strong they didn't feel tired.

However, I think your question seemed to be more about....hovering? Do they stick around while you are not channeling them, and do they experience things through your body when you are not channeling them?

If that was the question, my answer that I have come to know over the years is...they never leave you, they are always around 24/7. The second part - about, do they experience things through your body when you are not channeling them - if that was the intent of your question - the most amazing answer I have heard about that was from Abraham (channeled by Esther Hicks). That is the reason we are all here in the physical. We agreed to go forth and be physical, for the nonphysical ones that are nonphysical, so that they could experience the physical as well. They experience it a lot differently than we do though, according to them :). When we come across something, and we know that is something that we don't want, then we know what we do want. When we have a desire to do something, or be something or have something, when we conjure up that desire after coming across something we aren't, or don't have, or haven't done yet, they take the bounce in that moment and they get to experience it in the now that it was created. We, the leading edge (they call us) on the other hand, don't. We have to work our way into having that come true, and depending on how much resistance we have to whatever it is we want, it may take a while. But we all agreed to this going in, and they are very appreciative to all of us for all being here. They, each of them, can merge with any of us that they want, and experience anything that we are experiencing, at any time.

What that brings to mind for me is, the Titanic, where Jack and whatever her name was, are on the front of the boat, leading the boat through the water. I picture that to be them, leaning over the water, arms wide, and we get to be the boat, iceberg and all.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Did your person pass from Earth or is he of another type altogether?

He's an archangel :)
Old 13-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
He's an archangel :)

I don't know all about the descriptions. I know that an archangel is a high ranking one but have they, or at least some, been previously mortal?
Was he a human on Earth that has passed on or was he always ethereal?
Old 13-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Experiencer

thanks

Thanks Nameless for your reply.
I was curious about them entering and sharing, somewhat more of a conjoined twin rather than a hovering angel type so thanks.
Old 14-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks Nameless for your reply.
I was curious about them entering and sharing, somewhat more of a conjoined twin rather than a hovering angel type so thanks.

You are welcome :)
Old 20-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Knower

I'd say if you are able to perceive them in anyway (though feeling, thought or metaphysical senses), than they are with you. You can be teaching them something or they are simply interested. in you.
Old 23-05-2015, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescreens
I'd say if you are able to perceive them in anyway (though feeling, thought or metaphysical senses), than they are with you. You can be teaching them something or they are simply interested. in you.

I feel I've learned quite a bit from him and his. Interested in me too, I feel that.