Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-01-2015, 12:31 AM
jerrygg38

The external soul-the All

I see some of you people express your encounters as reaching or being part of the ALL. This term is new to me but I look for a scientific understanding of this phenomenon. First in my Dot-wave theory from the spiritual data I received in 1981, we do not exist where we are in the here and now. If we look inside our physical bodies we will find nothing physical at all. A rock appears physical but there is nothing inside the rock. The actual existence is outside the rock from external fields some of which reach the radius of the universe. To make matters more complex every point in the universe is both the center of the universe and on the radius of the universe. Who can picture that?
This means that existence is external to our reality. It is as if we exist in the mind of God. What appears as matter to us is the fact that everthing is a focal point of a field. Two rocks hit each other and it is the focal points of the fields that interact, whereas nothing is there.
The same is true of our souls. there are high light speed energy fields. they obey the same rules as our physical fields. Since all the fields are external to us, all the fields coexist with each other. A person who feels the ALL in near death experiences feels and perhaps sees that all of us are joined together in the mind of God.
This is not the mind of the god of the Universe. It is the humanized portion of the Earth od. Thus in death we encounter each other in a unity. We also encounter the animal portion of the Earth god. We also encounter the vegetable portion of the Earth God.
The center of the Earth God is the source of our existence which I call the pit of hell. Those who remain external to the pit in the ALL, will reincarnate. This will happen over and over again. Some will perish in the pit. Others will move on to other Earths.
In any event for those who feel the love and comfort of the ALL, they have done well and need never fear death. For those who do not have this experience, they may or may not be destroyed in the pit. There is no torture to be worried about. There is merely spiritual death for the worst of man.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Suspended

No one (no soul) perishes in any 'pit of hell' - heaven and hell are man's creations. There are temporary astral versions of heaven and hell, where ppl work things out and then retire to the soul-plane for rest before reincarnating. Some don't go through this process and reincarnate almost immediately. Those who are 'individualised souls' (enlightened) can choose when and where to reincarnate..
The only things that perish or disintegrate, are the etheric and astral shells left behind from the previous incarnation. These shells can be used by lower astral types to pretend to be the departed in Spiritualist seances etc.. also many channellers or mediums are deceived in this way..
Your ideas are based on half-baked mental delusions..
Old 31-01-2015, 04:32 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
No one (no soul) perishes in any 'pit of hell' - heaven and hell are man's creations. There are temporary astral versions of heaven and hell, where ppl work things out and then retire to the soul-plane for rest before reincarnating. Some don't go through this process and reincarnate almost immediately. Those who are 'individualised souls' (enlightened) can choose when and where to reincarnate..
The only things that perish or disintegrate, are the etheric and astral shells left behind from the previous incarnation. These shells can be used by lower astral types to pretend to be the departed in Spiritualist seances etc.. also many channellers or mediums are deceived in this way..

My delusions are similar to the delusions of Moses and Jesus and Isaiah. they are part of being Jewish. Your ideas appear to be based upon a individualistic viewpoint of the spiritual world. there is no God. Every soul is independent. that certainly is a possibility but it makes no sense to me. If you are happy with it then great. I believe in a God of the Universe who is in control of the spiritual world. I believe that Moses was a prophet of God and that Jesus too was a prophet of God. I believe that you will reincarnate according to your karma. I do not believe in a God that tortures people for non-belief. we only suffer for our own actions against our fellow man and this Earth. Anyway you most likely will believe what you believe for your next life and beyond that.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa

For emphasis. I agree with almost everything. It's all well-said, durgaa.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:16 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
For emphasis. I agree with almost everything. It's all well-said, durgaa.

If heaven and hell are man's creations, where did man come from in your opinion?
Old 06-02-2015, 03:59 AM
DaveAdams

We exist in the here & now, which all exists in the universal imagination..Science is trying to measure/work out a mirror image of reality which is all made from light, & so science is wasting it's time & our money in searching for the meaning etc of life..We're all connected to the logical Sub Conscious mind/Awareness, & that's because it's how we learn what ever we learn..Atoms are nothing surrounded by light until the light takes up the space of the nothing, which when happens forms the persons light body..Evil people disappear at death because they never built their light bodies, & whatever light is in their bodies is recycled down to the 1st dimension & reused..I mean if i look at a human body i see flesh blood & bones, & feel no need to mathematically scientifically break it down into nothing..Scientists will never see it because their all looking at it with the wrong mind set, because they don't realise like i do "why" things/humans "have" to come from nothing..There's a very good reason for it, & so they should understand that reason & move on to more productive things like feeding the poor etc. :-)