Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Mabispo

Help understanding

I have a question! When I was young and I was caming back to my home town from my grands town, I remember I saw an image if Jesus, it was like a shadow like a spirit, I never forgot that and I would like to know what could it be? My grandfather be was a great healer and worked with plans and herbs to cute people, since I was young I felt things about over people, is like I can read them and I always end up meeting people that in the end they need some spiritual help or emotional guidance from me, in normal and unnormal circumstances. I've done reading to some friends wich they told me was really helpful and I could guide then somehow and give them strength! I've been to a healer and she channels also, she channeled for me and she said I was a healer and I'm here to help people and I can read people and I can heal also, I feel sometimes a very very strong vibration in my hand, I tried once to help my partner from pain in the knees, after I tried it he said he got better and when he went to doctor, doctor said he didn't have anything but sometimes be still feels a bit of soft pain but not often and strong like before! Somebody could discuss with me about it?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Mabispo

Continuing...

Since yesterday I've been channeling with my guide and trying to know him, I always made channelings to friends and one of them I end up being her child's godfather:) so today I spoke with them, and they introduced themselves to me, Leonard ( he is my guide, he is lovely and bring me much peace and he is helping me in learning and trusting in my channeling, he show me things, speak to me, and give me harmony and joy, he was very happy and flattered when my partner called me and I said I was speaking with my guide Leonard, he is the one who's is all the time with me like a brother and I feel his presence more stronger), there is Lincoln, ( we didn't get to know each other that much, we spoke once but it was really fast and unclear, he was the one name I acknowledged then came Leonard) then there is Gabriel ( he sounds like kind serious and extremely smart, he is the one who teaches me about the universe law, life, I feel like be is very very clever and smart and a teacher, we had a very good discussion today but I felt somehow like it was too much information to me, so I told him I want to take it slowly and u had to end the connection and he was fine with me, I got consumed with so many names and Gabriel told me to call them as the Fraternity) I want to help people, through channeling, give hope, happiness, , harmony joy and now I'm working with Leonard with it, he is teaching me how to channel and be confident of the informations and separete my imagination from his informations and Gabriel is helping me how to have a bigger knowledge and also will help me how to explain things and make a better channeling.