Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 16-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Master

Free kindle books

Hi - does anyone have suggestions for free e-books? Please ...
Old 16-09-2012, 11:36 PM
iolite

Your library will probably have a large selection of kindle books to check out. Mine does. Also, the Gutenberg project has thousands of e books to download for free. The last time I was there, I downloaded some really old Andre Norton stuff and Edgar Rice Burrough's Princess of Mars books.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Seeker

ebookbrowse.com

destiny of souls by dr michael newton
Old 28-09-2012, 11:18 AM
bobby24

NO!

I don't think that free e-books are quality. It's better to pay little money and get really good item. For example, I've spent 2 dollars on Amazon and bought "a crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov and got a lot of fun and it's wasn't a waste of time actually... so, it's not necessary always look for free books.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:31 PM
SpiritualBee

HI if you are looking for some free ebooks, there are some available on spirituality at my website. You can also search for Napoleon Hill books on Amazon.com. They should be free of copyright.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Master

Thank you SpiritualBee - not had a chance to browse your site yet - but bookmarked for the weekend!
Old 19-12-2012, 11:16 AM
ianjohnson

Andrew | 33 comments I am sure these days most people have some sort of ebook reader such as a kindle, nook, etc. Even if you do not I know that you can download the Kindle app onto your computer, iphone, ipad, etc. for free to read ebooks.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Neville

Hello Belle,

Project Gutenberg has thousands upon thousands of free e books across many subjects an genres all free and perfectly legal because they have gone out of print.

http://www.gutenberg.org/

If you cannot be troubled to wade through this massive site, Manybooks makes browsing for titles , authors and genres a lot easier.

http://manybooks.net/categories/