Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Knower

How do you know if entities are positive?

There were yesterday two paranormal events in my apartment. The first consisted of me watching, for several seconds and from a distance of about four feet, my iPod earbuds moving on their own. This did not scare me at all. The second event was the garbage disposal turning on and off by itself, in conjunction with the lights flickering. This scared me.

I have recently been inviting my spirit guides and guardian angels to be with me at all times. I recounted an experience in this forum of me awakening to a dark figure hovering above me. I have not had anything like that happen since and I did all in my power to expel that entity using prayer and visualization. Nevertheless, I don't know if it left.

My question is, given the fact that I have invited good entities to be around me, how do I know if those experiences were caused by them or some dark energy?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:46 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Dark entities will sometimes hide or sneek in along with good. Most good things will not do things to scare or cause discomfort. Tell your good entities spooky things bother you, if it continues I assume it is the dark entity. Hope this helps! it worked for me before.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Aquarian

Thank God somebody asked this question.

I have definitively met one, maybe two positive entities in my life. The 'maybe' is a Saint, the other God Him/Herself.

I have met at least 10,000 negative entities, though some are little more advanced than viruses.

I wrote this the other day on vetting entities:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...605#post611605
Old 09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Knower

Thanks, aquarian.

I awoke several weeks ago to a dark figure above my bed that pushed down upon my body. Clearly, that entity was less than friendly. I believe that it went away with prayer and visualization.

Several days ago, after prayer sessions in which I asked my guides and angels to always be with me, I awoke in the middle of the night to what felt like something jumping on top of me. My first thought was that I was in my parents' home and that my cat had jumped on me. (In reality, I was 300 miles away, where my cat is not.) Immediately after having been jarred awake in such a manner, I felt the great force and heard the very audible noise of something moving around on my bed and then sliding off. Despite being naturally terrified of paranormal encounters, I was in no way scared by this experience. That tells me that it was a positive entity that either made a mistake or was joking around, but I don't know.

The analogy to the experience of a cat pouncing on me is interesting because, several nights previous, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life in which I was interacting with a small dog. A couple of days after the event, I discovered what resembled a human fingernail in my bed. It was curved and shaped in such a way that it resembled the claw of a small animal. I placed it upon my bedside table for examination later. It ended up disappearing from the table. I suspect that I may had an encounter with the spirit of that small dog.

EDIT: I also found it fascinating how you referred to paranormal experiences possibly being caused my APing humans. I had an experience a month or so ago in which I was visualizing the new apartment into which I would be moving and was trying to cleanse it of negative energies. In so doing, I saw some sort of a terrifying figure in what was to be my bedroom. It had what I believe was a face resembling that of my dreadful mother. Is it possible that she could inadvertently be haunting me in her sleep through astral projection?
Old 09-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Aquarian

I'm just going out, but look up the hag.

I've never been affected by that one myself, just found it trying to research what I was experiencing.

The problem with this level of interference is it's incredibly difficult to be sure that any particular thought or perception hasn't been altered.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
Thanks, aquarian.

I awoke several weeks ago to a dark figure above my bed that pushed down upon my body. Clearly, that entity was less than friendly. I believe that it went away with prayer and visualization.

Several days ago, after prayer sessions in which I asked my guides and angels to always be with me, I awoke in the middle of the night to what felt like something jumping on top of me. My first thought was that I was in my parents' home and that my cat had jumped on me. (In reality, I was 300 miles away, where my cat is not.) Immediately after having been jarred awake in such a manner, I felt the great force and heard the very audible noise of something moving around on my bed and then sliding off. Despite being naturally terrified of paranormal encounters, I was in no way scared by this experience. That tells me that it was a positive entity that either made a mistake or was joking around, but I don't know.
I'm just going out, but look up the hag.

I've never been affected by that one myself, just found it trying to research what I was experiencing.

Quote:
EDIT: I also found it fascinating how you referred to paranormal experiences possibly being caused my APing humans. I had an experience a month or so ago in which I was visualizing the new apartment into which I would be moving and was trying to cleanse it of negative energies. In so doing, I saw some sort of a terrifying figure in what was to be my bedroom. It had what I believe was a face resembling that of my dreadful mother. Is it possible that she could inadvertently be haunting me in her sleep through astral projection?
Unlikely as this would require an advanced level of skill and "haunting you" isn't going to achieve very much.

More likely the thought/fear started with you and was exaggerated by some negative entity.

The problem with this level of interference is it's incredibly difficult to be sure that any particular thought or perception hasn't been altered.