Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-08-2012, 07:00 PM
TruePhilosopher

Exclamation Amorphous Black Cloud (Recurring)

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and have posted in the welcome section and now I would like to get into the thick of things.

Many years ago my brother was sleeping in his room when he woke up on the bed to find an amorphous black cloud floating towards him slowly. He blinked many times to try and make it go away figuring that it was just his imagination or sleep that had him seeing this entity. I did not go away, however he concentrated very hard with his eyes closed and when he opened them it was gone.

I could have written this off as a dream induced hallucination potentially, however now many years later something very odd has happened. My sister and her boyfriend recently moved in with her baby to the same house. This is my father's house so of course he resides there as well. For a while now her son who is almost 2 now has been saying he sees "dark" and pointing at various spots and this has been done mostly in the daytime, but some at night. Well the other day the poor boy came running down the hallway screaming at the top of his lungs. My sister picked him up and comforted him, however he was pointing down the hallway repeatedly saying, "Dark energy." After repeating this many times he then said, "Dark woman."

This made me remember something from a long time ago that my mother told me. We had previously lived in another trailer on the same plot of land. In that trailer my mother had terrible and very vivid dreams of an old wrinkly woman dressed completely in black, complete with long white, wispy hair who prevented her from getting into the room where my brother slept.

What is this? What could this entity be? I believe it may be attached to the land.
Old 22-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Jade F^lcon

Sounds alot like a poltergeist. It could be a ghost that haunts the land or a dark spirit. Either way my advice is that u cleanse and put protective wards in the house especially in the childs room. Poltergeist's can be very troublesome and occasionally violent. The sooner u act the better. Just make sure not to do anything to antogonize the spirit.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:21 PM
TruePhilosopher

A poltergeist is something I have considered, however it hasn't really done anything physical yet and it hasn't really made any audible noise. At any rate what kind of dark entity would it be? I'm very inquisitive and I really want to do an in-depth investigation, however I don't want to go in blindly and I most certainly do not want to upset it/lend it power inadvertently.

I forgot to mention that I believe it is being a parasite to my Father. He's tired and depressed a great deal of the time and can act strange from time to time as well. Also long, long ago my Mother woke up to my Father grinning maniacally at her in the middle of the night for no apparent reason whatsoever, however that's a story I'll get into in another time as I'm not sure it's relevant to my current conundrum.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Jade F^lcon

Well it is rather difficult to say as there r a plethora of different entities. Id say if it scared the child and makes u uncomfortable that it would be one of the not so great ones. Id say that it is unlikely a demon or something of that ilk but seeing as how im not there to sense it for myself I can't say anything difinitively. I would try getting a vile of jasmine oil go to every room in ur house and put 3 dots of oil at the top middle and bottom of every corner. Also outline every door or window that leads to the outside. Then use a sage bundle and go around the inside perimeter of ur house. While doin this envision all darkness being expelled from ur house. Then envision walls of white light growing around ur entire house and state this or a similar incantation "God and Goddess, Lord and Lady I humbly ask u protect this place that is mine, deny all that is foul and sinister entry. Shield those that r my guest and family." Repeat it as many times as it takes u to feel comfortable. This is a general protective ward. If it isn't entirely successful u may try something more....aggressive.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:52 PM
TruePhilosopher

I shall eventually try a purification. My thirst for knowledge just makes me wonder what this is tho? I forgot to mention that my brother also had the dream of the same witch-like woman that my mother did way back. He'd dream about her coming into his room at night and he of course was terrified. Why would this entity look like that? It honestly sounds like some sort of cliche witch look.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Jade F^lcon

Poltergeist feed off of fear. Your fear makes it stronger and gives it power over you. It may have chosen that visage because deep down it is something that frightens most.
Old 23-08-2012, 01:31 AM
TruePhilosopher

So would a poltergeist be a former human or something else? I've personally had little interaction with the spirit in question, but I know there's malevolence behind it's intent as I feel unease when in the general vicinity.

As to the taking form of something that you fear: Why would a baby see the same or at least near the same thing as my mother and brother? Of course they saw the entity in their dreams versus the baby seeing it in the awakened state.
Old 23-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Jade F^lcon

Its hard to say what it was at one point. Each spirit/poltergeist varies from another. As for its chosen shape. Ur guess is as good as mine. I honestly can't say.
Old 23-08-2012, 02:25 AM
TruePhilosopher

I'm assuming it would be an evil spirit of some sort given the negativity it seems to exude. You are right, however it seems to feed off of negative emotions. I was scouring the web and found that most black clouds like this one are considered "Shadow People," though "Shadow People" aren't usually malevolent, therefore I don't believe that to be the case here. Thanks so far and any more help anyone can offer is appreciated!