Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-12-2011, 03:21 PM
BlueOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Long story short, I was outside my house and practicing flying. I flew into the telephone wires. Next morning, Verizon showed up to fix the wires which had come down in the night. I suppose it could be one heck of a coincidence.

Wow! Sounds pretty convincing to me :)
Old 26-12-2011, 03:51 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadey
Wow! Sounds pretty convincing to me :)

It was my first and only AP experience. I have flown in dreams before; figured that was the easy part. But I was quickly humbled when I got tangled up in the wires. It still freaks me out thinking about it or even sharing this publicly. I should think if APing one would fly through inanimate objects, no?

I guess the experience taught me AP is not the same as a dream, even a lucid dream. (I lucid dream all the time-- most of my dreams are lucid.) while it was happening, I. Did think to myself, "I must be astral projecting-- so this is what it is like!" It had a dream- like quality yet ...not.
Old 26-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Administrator
Astral Travel Experiences – That Might Give Credence to it being Real

This one showed me on a deeper level that it’s not a toy o ra game it’s a real experience and needs to have trusts and respect with it.

I had just finished a very serious and upsetting chat with someone and I was truly worried on them. As this was not one of the ages of 18 yet we had set “FIRM” rules onn ames and pictures being exchanged. I was there to listen and try to offer words where I could. I found that I was needed by this person and off I went in Astral to their room. With all the respect in place due to anyone I looked in and the presence of me seemed to settle their sleep. This person too had said to me that they were truly ugly inside and out….so without even realizing one could do this I blew the hair from their face. Knowing full well that working with the highest and greatest good for other’s it happened for a reason.

The next night in chat this person said right off “Thank You for coming to me last night and for covering me up. (I did not remember doing that). So I said I have something to confess, goes to me “it’s ok you needed to see HOW very ugly I am “. That opened a whole new door of helping as there is no ugliness. This one now sees that and has become a fine young adult settled in life. We often share in that Astral experience of friendship. A simple hug goes a long ways.

The second was with one that so thought it was all “FAKE”and wanted to test me out. So they asked me to view their room. I gave a GOOD discretion but again it was that I could just be guessing. Was asked to be more specific and view the person. I don’t go around doing that so said I would outline what they had on. Well it was almost nothing on….just green briefs again thought ok it’s a good guess….so goes and gets a shirt from the closet and says ok now try. There were no words on the shirt just a design so I described a “rainbow” moving outwards on the shirt. Sent me a picture and it was a Tie Die Rainbow. Then still did not fully believe me…so I said “You need new briefs there is a tear in those” he bolted to get a robe. Seems it was real. We to now share a wonderful friendship and understanding of Astral.

Done always with respects for other’s in place. It’s not a game as one does interact with other’s .

Lynn
Old 01-01-2012, 02:35 AM
rmgardner

The first time I Astral Projected, I was in a meditation class. I remember that I was suddenly freezing cold and my leg was starting to ache. I remember going to readjust my leg just a little and I realized that I couldn't move. I felt my spirit levitating about my body.

As our guide was leaving us back down the stairs, I felt this warm sensation as my spirit re-entered my body and I was no longer cold. It was a really scary experience the first time it happened, but I have done it many times since.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Knower
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences everyone ;) I have none to report but am certainly a believer. It sounds as if it has endless potential for spiritual growth experiences.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:51 AM
p & p

My most interesting projections are typically the least 'realistic,' in a sense. but they always show me where to go in my life and what to learn about next. so in the long run, they've consistently helped me to be a wiser, more optimistic human being.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:45 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Does one dream? In a dream environment your consciousness/awareness is clearly in a different environment and quiet far removed from the slumbering physical body...In effect, proof positive of consciousness projection.

Whether you regard dream environments as Astral, remains however, a matter for you to discern

I agree with Neville that the the consciousness enters an environment away from the body in dreams and in day dreams. For me the early stages of AP were in finding that i am consciously aware that an astral part of my being is seperate from the physical part of my being, which is in another location.

One experience was when i told a friend that i had a dream that we were both sitting on a hill. My friend had the same dream and confirmed that i was teaching her on the hill. I filled in info about the snow on the hill and we both described the teaching and environment to exact detail enough that we concluded that our consciousness had met on that hill and shared an experience together out of body and in the same time and space.

I think that proving the existance of AP requires 2 parties to validate that there is infact an astral body and it has infact travelled out of the physical body to another place and interacted with a second party. This can be acheived in distant healing or atleast that has been the experience shared between myself and other parties on a few occasions. To help other understand the possibilities of distant healing i would have the second party on instant messenger and tell them to close their eyes relax and become aware of their surroundings and that they would feel a hand touch on a part of their body . I would take my consciousness through the pc monitor and make my way to them and view them sitting there. Once visual contact is established i would spend time to give my astral hands substance and form and touch their cheek being a pretty sensitve area. I would then return to my body and type to them the area that i touched of which they would validate the sensation. Some were very sensitive and could explain to me in detail which direction they felt me moving around them and validate my actions back to me.

I suppose anything is possible and for all you know i could be typing this from a mental asylum so id suggest anyone wanting proof of the existance of the etheric body get out there and learn how to use it and research your own truth
Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 PM
LuvChild

Well, I haven't been fortunate enough to astral project and remember my trips, I've always been in bed sleeping when it has happened and 99% of the time never remembered it. But there was this one dream that I've come to realize probably wasn't a dream...

I remember a sliver of what I saw during what I think might have been an astral trip. I truly believe that I traveled to my residence at home on the otherside. I was gliding around this property that was fenced in with a white fence and a white house. The property had a lot of trees, most of them in the backyard of the home. I remember feeling content and at peace while I was there. The sky was not blue but more of a pastel blend of colors, and there was a very light breeze. The only thing I remember clearly about the house was the porch at the back of the house. It extended out I'd say about five or six feet, and the roof extended over it. The other detail I remember about that porch is there were these strips of white streamers, or white cloth like material that hung down from the edge of the roof of the porch, and they swayed with the breeze, also, the porch didn't have any steps leading to it. I also knew that the house was shared by many people, not just one person.

That part of the dream/experience lasted for about 30 seconds, then I awoke, wishing I hadn't. I really liked being there.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:27 AM
Pathfinder

Lol that's hilarious. The part about flying into the telephone wires.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:03 AM
Ascender
Well, i did meet a woman in astral once , whom i seemed to be asking questions of . In the meantime , id enrolled to begin some meditational classes , healing via phonecall enquiry, which i started a week later.

The teacher, happened to be the woman, id met in astral!

So that was cool and real enough , in my experience

Have had a few like that

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ