Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Experiencer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic.heliii
So, am I REALLY channeling source energy, or is the information just thought up in my mind?

Would it be better to try to trance channel instead of completely consciously like this? If so, how can I trance channel?
As a spiritual medium of many years, I would like to completely clear up this issue with you. Becoming a trance medium is unnecessary.

Every thought, message, or feeling that one does not willfully create is channeled from one or more discarnates/spirits.

In contrast to the Freudian paradigm, this basic principle also includes all dreams. When we sleep one part of our brain does not activate to create dreams for us. What really happens is that we become more receptive to telepathic messages from spirits, usually communicated to us symbolically. Most dreams are not spiritual or helpful because most on the Other Side are not devoted to The Light. Nightmares are a form of astral attack.

I've had situations whereby I would communicate with a Spirit Guide in a dream. Then I would wake up and continue the conversation.

Thus, all you have to do is work on your inner focus of attention in meditation. With practice, you will come to be aware of your inner thoughts and feelngs, just as you create them, and thus be alerted when something "just pops in there," i.e., a channeling of some kind. Then you will know beyond a shadow of doubt that it comes not from within, but from without.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm pretty knowledgable and I love to read, but when I channel I ask questions to my guides that I don't know the answers to.

The words are not my thoughts because how can I think about what I don't know?

Also when I channel the words flow, they are also broken sentences and are way above the jargon I use.

As an example:

Quote:
Knowing that you are never alone in your life is something we wish to teach everyone. We would like everyone to be able to accept the divine light and spread joy and love to those who are dark in mind. Each holds this divine light inside them. It is up to you to quiet the ego which precipitates fear, greed and its own protection and use the divine light of knowing; to know that you are worthy of our help and support. To know that when you feel no one loves you, you are wrong. We all love you no matter what. Nothing you can do or say will ever change that.

This is something that was channeled to me. I wrote these in journals and had no intention of ever showing anyone until I was urged to later on (like 10 years later).
Old 14-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Energyatwork

Laura
Nice to read something that is actually authentic.
You are right the whole way of writing changes as well as the words. Some of them i actually looked up at times in the dictonary; for the messages to be precise is not unusual. Plain, simple and primarily concerned with the development of the individual in the here and now.
Old 14-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Medium_Laura

While I do get some "way out" information, I usually don't share it unless they ask me to. Yes, I too have had to look up words because some of them I had no clue as to their meaning! :) Talk about interesting! :)
Old 14-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Medium_Laura

omg my computer just went nutso! I posted this 12 x! Going to fix it. Sorry! *edit* fixed ... weirdo guides... lol
Old 14-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Energyatwork

Energy overload! Grin
Old 22-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ic.heliii
I'll be honest, I think I know most of what there is to know about the universal laws, source energy, etc through listening to Abraham Hicks teachings.

When I meditate and try channeling verbally, if I get asked a question about anything that I've heard the answer to from Abraham, I can answer the question with the first thoughts that come into my mind easily and well. But then, when I get asked a question I don't exactly already know the answer to, I sort of sit there before a theory that I feel cooperates with Abraham teachings comes in my mind.

Now I find theories about EVERYTHING that happens during my day, and I'm pretty sure I think them up through my understanding of how things work.

So, am I REALLY channeling source energy, or is the information just thought up in my mind?

Would it be better to try to trance channel instead of completely consciously like this? If so, how can I trance channel?

Hello

I ask one HOW DO YE FEEL in that place ? What does tne source of the information feel like ? Does it feel free flowing from ye or does it feel like one is putting forth tought to bring it in ?

If one simply sits and in it comes then I would have to say it is channelled information as that freely flows in and one does not have to even stop and take but a thought on what is there it just is there.

It takes TIME to embrace that it is not from self that it comes. Too remember that at times self will enter to some of is as the subconscious mind might well bring on a question to what one is getting.

For year's I would sit and "write" and I would stop and look at what I wrote....going where do I know this from or how did I get this information ? To embrace that in part if might well be past life knowledge coming in and other part its Spirit information coming into me. At times too its Guides sending us information that we are not hearing in any other way. That inner little voice we have.

Examaning HOW things feel can open many a door to understandings.

Lynn
Old 24-06-2011, 03:47 AM
CentaurSage

I have just started channeling within the last couple months (although it feels like a gift thats been with me all my life, and many past lifetimes), and I can definetly tell when Im "in the way". So far I've experienced two types of channeling: ones that come in thought bubbles where I have to interpret the message, and ones that flow directly through me. As for the question if it's coming from you or not: I think you can pretty much tell in your gut what's coming from you and what's not. But honestly, if the information is valid, it really shouldn't matter. Ask yourself, "Is this information beneficial to humanity, or not?" If it is, the actual source shouldn't be in question.
Hope that helps a bit,
Many Blessings.
Old 27-06-2011, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Ever since I was a little kid I did what I guess you call channeling.
I'd just have a question and open myself up....
and the answer always came...
But when I got older and made a conscious connection with my Teachers I was taught something different....
Something that gave me better....cleaner answers.

By the way Simon, your post is awesome.....

But as Simon pointed out we always Colour the Channeled info with our minds,

hard not to if we're going to think about it or have to communicate it to another.

So my Teachers taught me how to follow a Question to what I call the archetype plane.....

The answers there are as simple and perfect as they can be,
not explained in words or concepts,
but with simple shapes,
color and movement that give you the most concise answer possible.
And it's not an understanding you come to by thinking about what you see...
You actually are Living the answer if that makes any sense.
Of course to relate the info to another you still have to go through your filters of thought and language.....
But at least you understand the essence.

With channeling you aren't really the understanding.

but rather you have an idea about it because it came through you.

On the archetype plane you KNOW the answer basically because you experienced it at it's roots...

Maybe this is one classification of channeling,

I've never read on the subject,
just lived it.

It's funny,

I still kept channeling the Old way for maybe 20 years....

Not sure why,

maybe some kind of affinity for the energy interaction.

Like in those moments with the channeling....

suddenly I wasn't totally alone..

I grew up a very psychic kid....

with folks who thought I was the son of Satan or something,

so I never had anyone to talk to about it...

When I was channeling it was like I was no longer alone in my understanding of certain things that nobody else I knew ever even would come close to thinking about.

But in the last few years I found that going to the source,

which is right before the intention of the Question (as cryptic as that may sound)

was where I advanced the most in my understanding...

Because I came to the idea that,
Jeeze, maybe I was channeling Hitlers Dog with a God Complex....

who knows...

You know just because they call themselves the Intergalactic Brotherhood of The Most Knowing High Spiritual Entities that ever were",

Doesn't necessarily mean it's so...

SORRY That last line was a joke with myself,
I'm always cracking up at how so many bogus, in it for the money "channelers"
are trying to top each other with the names of the Entities or Groups of Entities they are supposedly channeling....
Pretty funny stuff...
You know what I mean ??
Old 27-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Experiencer

Hi Jeff4freedom (aka Son of Satan )

Group Entities compete with one another so it makes sense that they would try and top each other in the names they call themselves. It really gets ridiculous when they make claims of having a fleet of spacecraft when their channelers or contactees can only provide an illustration of them, with no photographic evidence of their humanoid existence whatsoever. The classic example of this are the "Pleiadians."

Cheers!