Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Guide

I really think my son might be a close relative that died when we were kids

This has crossed my mind fleetingly in the past.

Let's go back to the early 80s. My grandmother had a late baby in her 40s, and was pregnant a year after my mom had me. My parents divorced, and all I had as a friend and close relative was Jason. We went the same school, he was a year behind me. We spent many summers together with our great grandparents on their cabin by the lake. We were best friends. I was his favorite...he would get soooo upset when I played with other kids. It was just me and him.

Fast forward, at age 7...I was sent to live with my dad 4 states away. Not long after, he died at the age of 10, although he was diagnosed with Cancer right after I left...he beat it and was in remission. Then it came back two years later, and killed him.

I think we might have been soulmates....he was put in my life on a very unstable, and unhappy time of my childhood.

He was the cutest little green eyed, freckled, blond haired kid. Hyper as hell, temperamental, and feisty. He was very inquisitive and smart.

Fast forward to 1997. I had a baby at 18. This little baby had black hair and blue eyes the first year...then his hair turned blond, his eyes went green and he got freckles by the age of 5. He was hyper as heck, temperamental and inquisitive. He was quiet, yet talked nonstop about things he loved....also very smart.

I went through a hard time, again...having a baby at such a young age...revealed to be extremely distressing. I never thought about Jason in my his time...or much since he died since I was such a young kid myself, 11 years old.

My great grandfather saw him for the first time, and said...that boy looks just like Jason. Not only does he look like Jason, I have pics where they look identical...Jason's dad is not my biological grandfather. My grandma remarried, and he was born later.

I have never had any signs from Jason, I guess I was young enough that I just let him go.

A few years ago, I was in a bath, and asked God to send me a sign that Jason was around me. Instantly I looked up...and among 16 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and other bubble and bath bottles...was a shampoo bottle that I didn't really use...in fact, I don't even remember buying it. The name of the shampoo was Jason. I did not notice that before, as I hadn't thought about him in years. Even weirder, above the "son" part of the name...was 3 dots, one dot above each letter of the last part of "SON, of the name Jason.

None of the other kids in the family look like Jason. None of them look like him...Jason died in 1989. My son was born in 1997...that's 8 years. My sons lifepath number is 8.

I might be splitting hairs here, or stringing threads...but besides the personality and character, some of the other stuff is really weird.

Me, my brothers, and cousins are all closer to Jason in blood line and DNA...but look nothing like him.
like I said, Jason had a different dad, so only grandmother is my blood line to him...and we don't look nothing alike. My son even has less, since he is also has his own dad. How did these two, out of all the people in my large family...look and act so much alike? Nobody in our family looks like Jason, but my son. They look identical. My son is 21 now...I've never talked to him about this. I'm just now, after years of coincidences wondering if he is my Jason....
Old 12-07-2018, 01:25 AM
Experiencer

Any scars or birth marks that they share? It is very possible most reiencarnations look similar to identical to their former physical selves.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:16 AM
Master

Actually we reincarnate in different races, all over the globe, different social levels, both sexes, different personalities and inclinations, good and bad people, etc..
Old 12-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Knower
In order to test your theory, I suggest that you should conduct a few experiments. You should ask your son some questions that you asked Jason or bring your son to a place where Jason went. Then you should observe your son's response and compare it to that of Jason. Also observe if they have similar likes and dislikes. If they are similar or same then your son would probably be Jason.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Knower

My sister has a completely different dad then I, but we were raised by my biological father and, in the town we grew up in, people who knew my dad, saw my sister out in the world, having never met her before, and asked her if she was his daughter, saying she looked just like him.

A friend was adopted by her mother and father and had the same experience, with people guessing who her parents were because she looked like them.

The question that is bandied about in these cases is: Nurture or Nature? Anyone who has had this experience themselves can attest to it is Nurture.

I can believe that in holding a part of your beloved friend, in nurturing that bond, your could shape form, just like these parents shaped the form of non-biological children from their living truth that these were their true children. And the children, in return, accept the form because they feel the love for them that it is made of.

Just a thought.