Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Frosthawk72

Can two people channel a spirit at the same time?

Can two people channel a single spirit at the same time?
Old 16-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Everly

Are you referring to actual channeling or to communicating?
Old 18-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthawk72

My experience is that two people can channel the same spirit if each is in contact with his or her own Spirit Guide and the two Guides are in contact with each other and with the spirit being channeled.
Old 18-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Frosthawk72

Okay, how do I meet my spirit guide?
Old 18-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Okay, how do I meet my spirit guide?

There are many different ways of hooking up with a Spirit Guide that can be found in various sets of instructions for doing channeling, some of which work for some people and others for others. Doing channeling in connection with a Spiritualist group or similar organization can also put you in contact with a Guide who's right for you. And a lot of people meet their Guides entirely by accident, while they are trying to contact a spirit they know. This, of course, can be dangerous, but IMO, people who actively try to do channeling should already be skilled in basic psychic self-defense techniques.
Old 24-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Lozenge Squeezer

Quote:
sounds very much like dial a date??? must try it some time, might get lucky
Old 24-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quantum physics allows bi-location to as many a 3000 locations at a time.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Lozenge Squeezer

My appology "Frosthawk72" for the attempt at humor in my post as my ego is seriously trying to get me thrown out of this forum.

I agree with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Quantum physics allows bi-location to as many a 3000 locations at a time.
or more?
Old 25-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozenge Squeezer
My appology "Frosthawk72" for the attempt at humor in my post as my ego is seriously trying to get me thrown out of this forum.

I agree with or more?

I'm too new here to know what the consensus is about humor here, but my experience on many different Web discussion forums over many years is that humor that advances the discussion it's posted in is more likely to be well-received than humor that's a diversion off-topic.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Celeste

Sometimes it takes two to bring the same spirit out, because it is too big. This happened to me and my daughter. My mom came through very strongly, with my dad. I was doing my work, unintentionally, through the night, and my daughter was doing her's. The next day so much happened, and she had to share. She said Mom did you see Granny last night, and I said well something was going on. I knew right away what she was talking about. She asked me if I felt Granny pulling my leg, and I said I didn't know it was Granny but someone was pulling my leg. My fan was going with distorted voices. The air was electrifying. Something was knocking downstairs, but physically there was no one there.