Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well I do recall the event written about Christ and Paul. But I have no way of knowing what mystical relationship was really occurring there, or what divine Grace was intervening. I can just imagine there was something maybe a little beyond my normal understanding happening.

But isn't it good to have respect and politeness for each other...and that goes for all Creatures -whether we class them as "Entities" or not. After all...we are all "entities" too.
We may on occasion have to ditch politeness if common sense tells us we need to defend ourselves (of course) But till then it's decent to be decent to each other. IMO.

Spoken very well indeed Tobi. We are all entities to someone. That reminds me of in a projection a few months ago where I was taken a classroom with teenager beings that had to be from other planets or just a completely different type of spiritual life-form other than Human-beings. They were Humanoid but definitely not Human. Anyways the dark blue skinned teenager guy says to me "when you first got here you really looked like an alien!" I smiled and replied "we are all aliens to someone somewhere." The exact same thing applies for entities. We are all entities even as Human-beings. Spirits probably see us the same way as we see them, as foreign entities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
Ive a.p to people then A then months later id meet the same person whom I've met while in a.p.

Now explain that? How is that when I a.p I'll meet someone, then weeks later or month later I'll meet the same person in AP.
I do believe if you want to meet someone you can, but like Astral Explorer said it can a while and years of practice. I'm one of those people who can visit others (example I went to visit my mom, and she called me this morning scolding me to stay out of her house another time she said she saw me in the kitchen and that's exactly where I was.) I even had others tell me they saw me while I was AP.
Perhaps someone can explain how that's even possible?

I imagine in some of those experiences either you created a drone of the person you attempted to AP to, an entity took the form of someone you already knew, or you were just having an experience in the astral that was a sort of glimpse of the future of someone you would meet. When you visit your Mom you are not in the physical dimension you are in the RTZ or a replica of your Mom's house that is created mentally in the astral planes in which case it likely wouldn't be your actual Mom in that replica home. Spirits that make themself visible in the physical dimension are able to do so because they are spirits and have the knowledge about how to use energy to manifest in the physical dimension, but they exist on the RTZ while doing that. The only way your mother would be able to sense you in the RTZ is either if she is sleeping and you visited her while she was asleep and dreaming in her house, having a false awakening, or something along those lines. Or she was projecting in the RTZ of her house. Or finally if she is sensitive to spirits and spiritual beings. A regular non-psychic Human-being is not going to be able to sense/see a spirit in the RTZ unless that spirit knows how to make their presence known which most do, living Human-beings projecting do not know how to do that for the most part though. As living Human-beings we are practically like babies when it comes to our spiritual powers. I am actually quite advanced with my spiritual powers I can turn my hands into glowing beacons, I can make myself grow to be a million feet tall, I can throw spirits hundreds of yards and overpower almost every spirit I have had to tangle with but in the eyes of my spirit friends I am still a kid that is learning. They have actually defended to me when some other spirits were asking why they even bother with me, they said "because he is still learning."

Anyways though when you think about someone you want to visit you are simply going to create them more often than not and if it is someone you have never met face to face you have no logical way of knowing if it was actually them. People want to do these things so bad they jump from the possibility of them visiting someone to saying they definitely visited them far too quickly. The same thing happens with people visiting and being visited by Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, and other powerful spiritual beings. The truth is you can be looking at someone or something you know or think you know while inside of the astral and it definitely not be them. I have met more spirits than I can count and every single one of them has the ability to make themself look like someone I know, the Grim Reaper, an angel, and just about anything else I can think of.
Old 15-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Vivian

Hi Luna,

The book titled "Astral Travel" by Gavin and Yvonne Frost has a lot to say on this. I did not find this book very impressive, but there were some nuggets of good info here and there. Just FYI. Good luck.

-V