Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-08-2012, 04:54 AM
TurquoiseBlack

OK
But it is what it is I cannot hide or pretend (as much as I'd like too). This is a real entity and dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
There is nothing worse than being caught in fear of something. I was telling you a couple if things I do know from being an electrician regarding electronics suddenly stopping.

While not disbieving you if a normal rational explanation for an event like the ones you describe is found it is much less creepy to live with. You sure sleep better. I was just trying to help you that way.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:32 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Well...today our thermastat went crazy and the house smells of decay/decomp and blood, everybody got sick from it but me (decay doesn't bother me as much as blood-smell). The tv is in and out (flashing picture but tv is fine) and there are birds and bats everywhere. The house became unbarably hot and feels like a furnace is on! it is of course things I'm already used to, but I thought I would update. My closet in paticular stinks of decay and blood...and there are spiders and centipedes in my clothing (if that isn't an ick factor what is?). And my monthly flea-dipped and Frontline wearing doggies are infested with fleas! I cannot stand that...my poor babies. My mother and I are both compulsive cleaners and this house is cleaned three times a day.
I am staying put till I find the right place to live so I have to find a way to survive this and protect my family. The whole house has food poisoning which unnerved me because I cannot find the cause.
Please everyone hope the house cools down soon since a/c here is quite expensive.
Love to you all.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
Well...today our thermastat went crazy and the house smells of decay/decomp and blood, everybody got sick from it but me (decay doesn't bother me as much as blood-smell). The tv is in and out (flashing picture but tv is fine) and there are birds and bats everywhere. The house became unbarably hot and feels like a furnace is on! it is of course things I'm already used to, but I thought I would update. My closet in paticular stinks of decay and blood...and there are spiders and centipedes in my clothing (if that isn't an ick factor what is?). And my monthly flea-dipped and Frontline wearing doggies are infested with fleas! I cannot stand that...my poor babies. My mother and I are both compulsive cleaners and this house is cleaned three times a day.
I am staying put till I find the right place to live so I have to find a way to survive this and protect my family. The whole house has food poisoning which unnerved me because I cannot find the cause.
Please everyone hope the house cools down soon since a/c here is quite expensive.
Love to you all.
It must be hard for you and annoying.

Maybe you could play a local christian radio station constantly or Dolly Parton cd's until it leaves in frustration. If it likes Dolly Parton try something else. I will bet it wont like the christian radio playing.

I sure hope it works out for you soon.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM
hy2007

you need to get rid of any form of negative from your home and try attract white/positive energy to protect you, your family and your home... remember god
Old 06-09-2012, 06:37 AM
TurquoiseBlack

I am not a Christian nor can be. I believe there are many...entities or anwsers though.
The energy isn't all bad just some of it is very abyssmal. It is more than one spirit/creature. Upon ridding the home of all negative influence as an experiment it was soon apparent that was not effecting the "creature" at all. It may enjoy it or such but it stays the same in terms of strength and modus operandi.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:46 PM
xdxb

Have you tried bringing in a preist or shaman??
Old 29-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Occultist

I think Lightworker was very helpful in trying to help you debunk., There is so many people who can turn on a computer but believe in stuff they cannot prove to be true being religion,superstitions,mythology,and even paranormal.
Or get defensive when you offer a logical explanation.
I do not honestly believe the devil killed your cat,. I do think there is resonable explanations for all of this and reading your replys on this thread its almost as if you want your house to be haunted not proven otherwise,
That is only given explanation we are allowed to embrace you are leaving us very little room to explore because you seem so defensive.
let your walls come down and embrace all opinions you might be suprised.