Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-07-2011, 01:48 AM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Have you used the Vetting Commands yet? If not, do so. If you have, repeat them. It may take using these repeatedly to issue them w/ conviction.
I have been reading the bible for a bit and it seems to cause the entity to breath rapidly, this freaked me out a bit because I can actually feel it breathing with me. I don't want to hurt this thing, I have been trying to communicate with it...Is there a way to hear it? Meditation maybe? How do I do rekei? It has a "lock" over my charkas.
Old 19-07-2011, 12:56 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyPrisoner
I am possessed by some kind of entity...could be alien/ET which has been causing all the electrical interference, I may also be bugged/implanted. If you heard my whole story or see what I've seen, felt what i felt you'd freak out.
I for one would love to hear your whole story. My advice to you would be just go with the flow. I believe you are safe. This is your journey for now. Whatever it may be. If you would like..you may pm me your story..we may be similar and I may be able to help you..but would need to know your story to know for sure.
Old 19-07-2011, 10:40 PM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
I for one would love to hear your whole story. My advice to you would be just go with the flow. I believe you are safe. This is your journey for now. Whatever it may be. If you would like..you may pm me your story..we may be similar and I may be able to help you..but would need to know your story to know for sure.
Are you serious? Go with the flow?! You wouldn't be saying that if you experienced this...
Old 21-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
hiya you need 2 try and find somebody who has knowlage of this kind of stuff who can help you identify whats really happening with your self and hopefuly put you on the right track, l wish you all the love light on your journey cazamac x
Old 21-07-2011, 04:54 PM
northstar

hey psy... i went through the torments (whtevr) in 95 or so... it lasted about 5mo... then these same entities taught me the secrets (whtevr) of the universe, and became my friends... it's a method they've used for centuries, guess cuz it works...

when you were asked 'r u ready 2 use some ruthless tactics' and you said 'no'... that was the correct response... you stick to that... its important... they are testing your values...

usually it is life that tests your values... lets say when things are good you run around singing everything is beautiful... but... when things happen to you personally, your values go out the window... so for some reason, for some people, they decide to put you on the fast track and test you themselves...

it will pass, there is the other side of it... just keep both feet on the ground and dont do anything stupid... it will pass... you can argue with them, you can disagree with them, and you can set rules with them... you always decide... you are always the one in charge... they are just spirits...
Old 21-07-2011, 05:06 PM
northstar

there is a lot more to it than just that (values)... but some things are best discovered by yourself... but... if you come to a point that you just cant figure your way around... just ask...