Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

Ohh, when you wrote received I was thinking of simply just interacting wth the spirit in the way of welcoming the spirit.

You actually meant that the spirit of his grandfather went into the mediums body? What happened to the other soul then? Was it a brief experience? Sorry for asking so many questions but it really captivated my interest
Old 23-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Suspended
yes, the grandfather's spirit went into the grandson's (mediums) body for maybe half an hour, when there's no need or no questions the spirit will leave the mediums body, so it is advisable to prepare enough questions.
My nephew, the medium, didn't recollect what happened to him, he told us it was for him just like taking a nap.
He's also involved with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9SDHcliIQ
Old 23-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Suspended
Walking on fire and broken glass https://youtu.be/oQZlmxUZ1ks
Old 23-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Suspended
I live in a multi cultural community
Old 28-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

For mediums: How do you get to sleep or rest? Don't the spirits bother or interact with you when you try to sleep?
Old 01-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
For mediums: How do you get to sleep or rest? Don't the spirits bother or interact with you when you try to sleep?

Hello

Its different for every medium, I know some that have like a "door man" that keeps contacts from their bedroom and bothering them in sleep or in that space in their home. Others have some control themselves over contacts.

For one's like me that is often referred to as "Light Switch On" there is no down time or off switch. Your open 24 / 7 to it all and you simply function. For me I came in not needing much sleep or as much as what is seen as normal. I spent 2 weeks in a sleep lab study as I sleep 3-5 hours a night and that is not solid sleep at times and function fine. It seems that I go right into REM Sleep and I get in that brain power sleep that is needed. So I think that as I am so open to the other side I came in prepared for sleep in that way.

I always say that sleep is over rated LOL. I can always find time in the day for a power nap if needed.

Lynn
Old 01-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
I'm not a medium but I know a story of my cousin in his training period.

My cousin who can be possessed by animal spirits (horse, monkey, snake, dragon, tiger or Porcupine, for cultural purposes, an animal spirit trance dance), had to undergo a minor operation and after being anesthetized, his body was kept awake by one of his animal spirits, the nurses who found it very strange, informed the parents and after the cultural leader 'informed' the animal spirits the operation could start.

It was also common in everyday life that the animal spirits took possession of him in emotional changes such as anger, grief or dissatisfaction.

Today he is a successful medium/healer and cultural teacher.