Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Need advice. We can't get rid of a stubborn spirit

My fiance is a medium and she has always dealt with spirits, both the good a bad kind. For a while now there has been this attachment that goes from her place to my place. We live long distance for now, in different countries actually. This particular spirit has a knack for picking at your soft spots and making you feel so bad that you want to kill yourself. It brings on terrible nightmares of murder and suicide, it even led my fiance to having to check into a 72 hour psychiatric watch because it pushed her right to the point where she was going to end her life. We are both very much connected to the metaphysical and spiritual world and we have done absolutely everything possible to get rid of this thing. We have tried crossing it over, calling Archangel Michael to help, we have tried summoning it to bind it, which probably only (word edit ) it off more but we have bound other things in the process of coaxing it out, we have cut the cords from someone that we knew was performing hoodoo on us out of anger and jealousy, she put to rest a friend that sadly commited suicide a couple of years ago due to a spirit attachment, we have done house cleansing, putting up sigils and protection symbols, prayed, used crystals and pendants, asked for protection from specific Gods and Goddess, prayed for Saint Benedict and yet this thing is still here and we have run out of options, there is literally no one that can help us. I was wondering if anyone has any idea's on what to do next? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Lynn : 10-02-2019 at 03:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Guide

Out of curiosity, is there anything this entity evokes in either of you that is already a weak spot? Even slightly if you were to dig deep into your emotions? From what I've seen and heard if you totally and completely stand in your power without any bit of doubt it will go away, as it no longer has any fear or doubt to feed off of. I have a feeling it's a test. I'm no expert, but this is just my two cents.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Master

Is your fiance sure that its a deceased spirit? It could be something else, like a demon or an elemental?????

Oh i just remembered, if it is a demon, it could be disguising itself as a deceased person!!!
Old 09-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Seeker

Go to the website 'healing crystals for you/psychic or spiritual attack' and you'll find information that will truly help you, especially the long post at the end about how to stop these things in their tracks. That post is titled 'Stopping astral/demonic attack' Hope this helps!
Old 11-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Ascender
You had a young dream demon contracted to you. He's not trying to hurt you he got stuck when you didn't complete the contract. The nightmares are a reaction to his energy. He's gone now. You can PM me if you want to discuss it further.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchester
My fiance is a medium and she has always dealt with spirits, both the good a bad kind. For a while now there has been this attachment that goes from her place to my place. We live long distance for now, in different countries actually. This particular spirit has a knack for picking at your soft spots and making you feel so bad that you want to kill yourself. It brings on terrible nightmares of murder and suicide, it even led my fiance to having to check into a 72 hour psychiatric watch because it pushed her right to the point where she was going to end her life. We are both very much connected to the metaphysical and spiritual world and we have done absolutely everything possible to get rid of this thing. We have tried crossing it over, calling Archangel Michael to help, we have tried summoning it to bind it, which probably only ****ed it off more but we have bound other things in the process of coaxing it out, we have cut the cords from someone that we knew was performing hoodoo on us out of anger and jealousy, she put to rest a friend that sadly commited suicide a couple of years ago due to a spirit attachment, we have done house cleansing, putting up sigils and protection symbols, prayed, used crystals and pendants, asked for protection from specific Gods and Goddess, prayed for Saint Benedict and yet this thing is still here and we have run out of options, there is literally no one that can help us. I was wondering if anyone has any idea's on what to do next? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I hope that all is well. I would like to offer some help if you like, but I offer it from a Christian point of view as I work closely with Jesus Christ to deal with all manner of spirits. You are dealing with a dead persons wandering spirit and this spirit was knowledgeable in things occult.

Would you be interested in a Christian form of help?

Warmest regards.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

You need one of these

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTO...-GUARDIAN.html