Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 01-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Experiencer

Question about affirmations.

Can affirmations be for anything?
Old 10-09-2018, 02:07 AM
Ascender
You cannot control the will of specific people. When you ask that a person love you or similar you are inviting them energetically to love you. But if you are swinging energies back and forth from the fear that it wont happen to the faith that it could you sporatically block this inviting.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Sure .
Old 05-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Never doubt the power of your mind. Or else, your affirmations won't work. For instance, if you affirm yourself of being a millionaire someday but deep inside you have this fear that it won't work, then it won't actually work.

In addition, be careful with your affirmations. It should be specific and it should address your own false and limiting beliefs.

I've had a hard time creating my own affirmations at first. But when I looked it up on Google and I found this site named MustSparkJoy, I can say that I am now well guided on how to create my own affirmations!
Old 16-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

It's also very important to trust your affirmation and find the ones that fit you rather than picking them up from some book.
Old 11-02-2024, 12:16 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

Yes they can, and they will work for as long as you don’t have any doubt over them. This is why big goals tend to take longer: because we have doubts around them which we generally don’t around smaller goals. This doesn’t mean that you can’t manifest something really big, it’s just that it usually takes a bit longer because you have to work through some doubts first.

I have found that I need to repeat affirmations about something big, frequently to myself for a few days, before the mind can register them instead of doubting them. This is a bit like breaking in a new pair of trainers which may feel uncomfortable first.

I find that kind power works incrementally, and builds up a kind of psychic momentum the more you use it (or the more you repeat an affirmation). At first, the increments are quite small (for instance, after a few days, you may see a sign about the affirmation you are using which ‘confirms’ it) but they indicate that the mind has begun to register your new thought and is working to make it your reality. Keep at it.

You will get results, for as long as you are consistently using your new affirmation or mind-power technique.
Old 11-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Seeker

the key is not the affirmation itself, but the belief behind it and especially the question "do you really believe it, or not?"
Old 17-02-2024, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetraveller22
the key is not the affirmation itself, but the belief behind it and especially the question "do you really believe it, or not?"
You are so correct.
I don't even need to do affirmations for yrs now...why?
Because my deep, core beliefs are 'that everything just comes to me and is perfect'!! (And I am loved and protected SO much!!)
Occasionally, if the roads are snowy I might say - "I'm going to have a SAFE and pleasant trip to the Store."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't even need to do affirmations for yrs

like Miss Hepburn i don't
i know its what i believe that's important
mental things are easy
its more like on big physical ones i call it an affirmation if my mind wont oblige in making the belief
and it may take work for the mind to believe it
Old 27-02-2024, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

The I Ching uses "crossing the great stream" for any difficult undertaking. So I think affirmations are used when doing that.