Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-01-2011, 04:40 AM
Shadowside

Trying to destroy your ego is an impossible feat, and is a foolish and misguided pursuit. Ego is a very important part of who you are, it shouldn't be removed. It's apart of your consciousness, it should be embraced.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Sangress

Quote:
to my understanding, they respect the law of free will so much that they would never force you to do anything against your will so i don't see how you could have been controlled or anything. but different views i guess

Respecting the law of free will doesn't mean that such people will not hesitate to make it more than clear when they disagree with a persons behavior.

My behavior was not well looked upon by them because it was highly unusual, foreign and misunderstood. It could easily have been taken as a threat, and was taken in such a way on some occasions.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:58 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
Trying to destroy your ego is an impossible feat, and is a foolish and misguided pursuit. Ego is a very important part of who you are, it shouldn't be removed. It's apart of your consciousness, it should be embraced.
Pretty much, agree

And the ascension process will unite all the body's and in a way the EGO will exist no more.. (which some may have a FEAR reaction to said information.. the ego be in FEAR) and we will exist in a oneness with the creator and all beings..

After we finish creating utopia.. we should open a denny's
Old 12-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Shadowside

This whole thing is reminding me strongly of an anime that I watched a couple of years ago, it's called neon genesis evagelion. and in the final movie of the series, this evil group employed the "human instrumentality project" which effectively killed everyone in the world and uniformed them into a single being. That project mirriors your ascension concept very closely. Now on to my point, having ego means you exist as a seperate mind which in my opinion, is the greatest thing in existence. Why would anyone choose to get rid of that gift is beyond my understanding. If I was offered to merge with everyone in existence or live my life as a single incomplete being i'll take the one body one soul existence any day of the week. The whole concept of merging everything together is a terrible idea. And IF i have to I'll stop anyone trying to bring that horrible idea to fruition, with force if necessary.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Alan

Quote:
This whole thing is reminding me strongly of an anime that I watched a couple of years ago, it's called neon genesis evagelion. and in the final movie of the series, this evil group employed the "human instrumentality project" which effectively killed everyone in the world and uniformed them into a single being. That project mirriors your ascension concept very closely. Now on to my point, having ego means you exist as a seperate mind which in my opinion, is the greatest thing in existence. Why would anyone choose to get rid of that gift is beyond my understanding. If I was offered to merge with everyone in existence or live my life as a single incomplete being i'll take the one body one soul existence any day of the week. The whole concept of merging everything together is a terrible idea. And IF i have to I'll stop anyone trying to bring that horrible idea to fruition, with force if necessary.
It seems like you greatly misinterpret this concept. It is not even nearly about surrendering individuality. If anything, it is expanding and realizing your individuality.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Pretty much, agree

And the ascension process will unite all the body's and in a way the EGO will exist no more.. (which some may have a FEAR reaction to said information.. the ego be in FEAR) and we will exist in a oneness with the creator and all beings..

this post raised the red flag for me, uniting everyone effectively kills ego and any sense of self you once had, you lose yourself in everyone else you cease to exist, it is the death of that person and the death of anyone who chooses this path.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:28 PM
themaster

Quote:
this post raised the red flag for me, uniting everyone effectively kills ego and any sense of self you once had, you lose yourself in everyone else you cease to exist, it is the death of that person and the death of anyone who chooses this path.
It's not death.. it's transformation, it's evolution.. it's called "the shift" and it's happening.. and at the pace you desire.. (mostly)

You are going to be a SEPERATE creator god.. but you will know "oneness" you will know yourself.. (you got the separate part wrong..)

No one has to be unsepearte but were all going.. if your here.. you agreed to go.. so unless you keel over in the next decade or two.. you’re going.. but there many path's/strata's to going.. my teacher likes to say "everyone's going home" and so we are..
Quote:
this post raised the red flag for me, uniting everyone effectively kills ego and any sense of self you once had
Right.. red flag or.. fear?

The EGO is going to die/transform in this process (however slow or fast it may be..)

Perhaps we should use our imaginations here.. maybe it will help.. ok?

Imagine that you can do anything and create anything.. including creating the idea that you cannot fully experience who you are.. you can create a game where you forget you created everything.. you can create a game where you can experience "lack and limitation"

You designed this game.. this "world of warcraft" you created the structure/design that allowed it to flow for a long time creating so much.. but some of the gamers are tired of the game.. they want to create a "new game" with "new rules" basically a new UPGRADE..

And so you designed a UPGRADE transition from the old game to the new game.. in essence this is what we’re doing.. hang on.. it's going to be a fun ride
Old 13-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Shadowside

I have no wish to be a god. I have no wish to be to immortal or all-knowing. I reject that existence. I have no desire to be one with everything nor do i wish to shed my ego or sense of self. Imperfection is perfect in it's imperfectness. without the ability to learn or to grow there is no reason to exist. Others will reject you and your ascension process, as I have. Life is not a game to be had, there is no do overs, winners or losers. There is no reality to a game it is a game because we can always say enough and end it prematurely. If life were like this then there would be no point in it all no risk to be had, that game would lose it's meaning very quickly and cease to exist. There is something on the hozion, just out of sight. It's a large change to the way we live. But we will not become gods that is certain. And you can guarantee that.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:06 AM
themaster

Quote:
I have no wish to be a god. I have no wish to be to immortal or all-knowing. I reject that existence. I have no desire to be one with everything nor do i wish to shed my ego or sense of self. Imperfection is perfect in it's imperfectness. without the ability to learn or to grow there is no reason to exist. Others will reject you and your ascension process, as I have. Life is not a game to be had, there is no do overs, winners or losers. There is no reality to a game it is a game because we can always say enough and end it prematurely. If life were like this then there would be no point in it all no risk to be had, that game would lose it's meaning very quickly and cease to exist. There is something on the hozion, just out of sight. It's a large change to the way we live. But we will not become gods that is certain. And you can guarantee that.
Yah, I've heard that ego argument before.. being god would be borring.. + we could create monsters and stuff and kill ourselves.. lol

You can watch those stories in science fiction yah know.. ?

Well, I'm certain I will be/am a god.. capable of doing anything.. but you can doubt me if you like.. I don't actually care what you think.. even if I also care

But yah know.. if you see your neighbor flying through the air.. and this one manifesting the perfect house out of thin air.. you might get caught up in "envy" and change your mind and decide you need that *new* toaster everyone has.. we shall see..
Quote:
without the ability to learn or to grow there is no reason to exist.
Who says/said you wouldn't learn or grow if you suddenly could manifest up anything you want?

You already can you know..?? it's called "law of attraction" true right now in this reality.. it works on a time-delay.. it also works through filters of our belief systems.. (so that's why pocket change is super easy.. but want a 20 story steel building with no money..?? complicated that one..)
Quote:
Others will reject you and your ascension process, as I have.
Dammit, I soo.. need followers for my cult.. maybe I should start a religion like *scientology*
Quote:
Life is not a game to be had, there is no do overs, winners or losers.
Wow, so strict and limited you are.. you should really listen to yourself?

Here, I show you flow, ease.. playfulness.. and all you do is whip out your teacher stick and say "you cannot fly! Now sit at your desk and keep quite with your pipe dreams!"
Quote:
There is no reality to a game it is a game because we can always say enough and end it prematurely. If life were like this then there would be no point in it all no risk to be had, that game would lose it's meaning very quickly and cease to exist.
You mean we live in fear?

I mean we don't do we..?? I can't go swing on that swing set.. I'm a adult, I have a job a woman/kids to support.. unhappiness is my favorite state of being.. I love doing it all day..

Be happy???.. ahhh poppycock or as scrooge says "bah, humbug!"

Last edited by themaster : 13-01-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:22 AM
sidewalk_bends

Why must one wait until the astral plane before they let go of their ego? How is this life, this existence any different in truth?