Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-08-2014, 07:49 AM
azuly

Why different language?

So for the past week I've been trying to do automatic writing. I always did it after meditation when I was grounded and protected.I only got some scribbles and lines so yesterday I tried it while listening to binaural beats. After a while I felt my hand really heavy so I asked in English for a name. I started writing in my native language(Slovenian) and it was :" I will arrive at....". It was a male.

I find it easier to think or express my self in English so I was a bit surprised I wrote in different language.

Why is that?

I will try again tonight and see what happens.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Lorelyen

Sounds like a most interesting experiment. Not too sure that I understand why you'd want to be "grounded" before opening yourself up to supernatural contacts. Doesn't that close off such contacts?

Perhaps this happened because you weren't (totally) grounded and some entity managed to get through. That may explain the unexpected language as well. Oracles can come through from anywhere, I suppose. Is it worth trying before whatever you do to ground yourself?

Old 22-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account

just curious..... if you tried writing again, and what language came thru ?
Old 22-08-2014, 08:17 PM
azuly

Update: the next day I tried with left hand(I'm right handed) and I was asking in English and I got.....I love mi heart(heart shape). Don't know why MI was written like that... the next few days I got nothing... well I got scribbles....I tried with both hands...and once I suddenly got 11 in my mind very persistently so I wrote it down.
I didn't ask anything specific. It was always...what is best for me to know now? Do you have any messages for me? What is your name?

Is there any meaning in scribbles? Most of the time are just circles or lines left to right and back...and once it was connected 8s from top of the page all the way down,this pattern.

Any thoughts?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:01 AM
azuly

Another update... Instead of the pencil I used a pen and soon after I started writing my own name...all over the page ...
In the beginning I just said if there is anything I need to know right now and I started writing my name,I asked for spirits name and got mine again... then it just stopped...

Any thoughts?
Old 16-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Master
Maybe open up to spirit, if spirit wants to communicate with you in your own language, why try to force it to speak in another? Let go and simply receive ... If spirit feels it's best to communicate in your own tongue, go with it. It's about the info and messages. Could very well be you will always receive your messages from automatic script in your own language. Maybe sometimes your own language and other times in English... Maybe you were connected to an ancestor, hence your own language ...

As for the vague answer, you may want to ask slightly more specific questions. Not sure, but "is there anything I need to know" is pretty vague. Maybe it's to 'wide' to begin with, if you narrow it down a bit, maybe you'll get clearer replies.
Good luck!
Old 20-10-2014, 10:51 PM
shentao

Hi Azuli. I do speak Italian and Spanish as well as English and I mast say that when I open my akashik record it will depend who comes through the language changes as well as the way of expressing what it is said.
Some times it is easier for us to understand in our own tongue even if we are comfortable with English.

It does not matter the language that has no significance for spirit the important is that you understand the message. When I read for others it comes in words as well as images and feelings.

For me if I do not understand the message I do ask for clarity and I am very specific asking the question and what is the meaning of the answer and if it is not the time for me to know they will tell me or I will have a blank mind no thoughts or images.
I hope this helps you some.

Love and light to you!