Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 10-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Ascender
''Thats what it's all about - LOVE''

last week,I received this message when I was feeling bad,I think that maybe its worth sharing :)

''Maybe finally its just about love,about unlocking our hearts and trusting in the magic of the universe.
Maybe its not about thinking,its about feeling,its not about our brain trying to understand,but our heart who knows what there is to do,where we need to be,all the time.What if its just about loving everything,the dark moment ,the way down of the roller coaster,the way up,the beauty,the sadness,the pain,the laugh ,the cry,what if its just loving or at least accepting and appreciating everything as part of what is,and to accept it wholeheartedly,to even be grateful for it because it makes us grow.What if its about seeing beauty everywhere,about accepting and loving what happen to us? What if its just about living from the heart ?''

Then I continued but it was moredirected to my sister who was feeling bad but it might be worth sharing also :

''Maybe we have been feeling bad lately,because we were seeing it too much from a brain point of view,trying to knowwhy this,why that,when,how,what now ? what to do ? what if ? [...] Maybe the right saying is 'okay,I've learned the lesson,as much as it hurted,Im grateful to have learned it. ' Maybe if we need to ask just ask 'What can we do to move forward now for the greater good ? what can we do to be better ? what can we do to serve the highest good ?' and doing all that with love and not with anger fear or hatred .
That's why people/we often feel blocked because we run on fear based fuel ,when we should run on love.Just love.Like just loving everyhting,being open,feeling the energy that love permit to exist.Running on fear based is like trying to make a electric devise car move with petrol,it just won't work,as much as you try.We have closed ourself down with fear and anger and only love could take us out,but not love as love of someone,not only I mean,just LOVE.like THE love.you see what I mean ? like Universal love.Loving without boundaries,without waiting anything,just giving without any expectation,this kind of love.Maybe its just about that? About love.accepting.loving.and then we'll find back our way.We have gone away in the darkness of fear and anger,and thus our we have felt down and sick ,because without this loving energy we just can't function.
I think thats whats its all about.Love.''

Victoria- Mariah

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 10-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Master

True. If we can all get to that place, the world would be a different place. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:46 AM
Master
Just love.

That's what I think it's all about too.

Xan

Old 26-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Ascender
Thank you for this message. The part about being grateful for the 'bad' parts was something I needed to relearn.
Old 16-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Knower
Aaaaah! Give ! Love is to give of life to lost. Love. Love is to have basis. To bound you life from bondage. Love. Love is not of any negativity. Love is beyond fathom. You must love effortlessly. This must be of great freedom without force or control. For humanity to achieve such love you must consider abandoning all you have. You must. You must then give of yourself to grace. Then I will follow you. Love can be given in return if life is willing to sacrifice the novelties then be to give to those of loss. There you will find me.

-Almighty