Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 15-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Master
Krishna, is back!

During the research I have been undertaking for a book I`m writing on Avatars, I keep coming across people telling me that Krishna has returned in his kalki (final ) incarnation.
Apparently he is tucked away in the background, leaving Sai baba and Mother Meera to be the global avatars (obviously Sai Baba has passed over now).
I just wonderedif anyone else has come across this revelation about Lord Krishna?
Old 15-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Narcissus

It is really hard to say and in fact there was a prophesy and the 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu are full of arguments. They have mentioned Buddha as a ninth incarnation and Kalki as a tenth. This is hard to comply with it. It is the Bhagabatam that details about incarnations. Buddha was not an incarnation though there was a description about it in the Bhagbatam. The Bhagbatam was enlarged, some new chapters and stories were added up and it is hard to say the birth of Buddha was prophesized millenniums before his birth.
About the second coming of Krishna in the form of an Avatar like Kalki is something debatable and I cannot say anything about it though I am avid reader of Hinduism
Old 15-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Master
I thought that sai Baba was supposed to be Krishna. He is due to be reborn again in a few years.

Surely Krishna and Baba take actions in agreement with each other, or actually are the same being.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Who is this Maitreya?
Krishna, Buddha, Christ?
I dunno.
Googling brings up alot.

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Who is this Maitreya?
Krishna, Buddha, Christ?
I dunno.
Googling brings up alot.

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

Thanks for the link Miss Hepburn. Very interesting : )
Old 15-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Guide
Both are God and one with God,but came for different purposes.
The love all life forms.
In pure love and truth.
Krishna.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Master
As Say to the Christians, I Am the Christ Consciousness, and I say to the Hindus also that I Am the Krishna Consciousness, its all the same thread.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Master
People tend look for some incarnation of the divine from the past to come back. In my view it doesn't happen that way.

Also, it's looking for an outer form in a time in our evolution when we need to recognize the pure essence within us.

Pure Source is always creating newly. The real challenge is to open and receive as divine grace gives to each of us Now.

Xan

Old 16-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Master
I know what your saying Xan, and I respect and agree that we have to open and receive divine grace. But it doesnt have to be done alone, for most of us we need help. I KNOW that avatars exist and that they are a gift from the divine to raise our level of consciousness amomgst many other things. Although I completely understand why this concept is an anthama to many, beleive me when I say Im not talking about religion here when I say that for me Krishna, mother meera, sai baba, Jesus and Mother Mary, have all grown me from not being interested or believeing in god at all, to a much higher level. Thats why I`m getting excited by the prospect of Krishna being here.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Master
Well I've always been here!.