Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Enlightener

As Above, So Below

I'm going to say this now, because it's what you want to hear. 'As Above, So Below', is a direct reference to the chakra system as we know it to be.

The heart is an energetic centre, both in the body and within the chakra 'timeline'. I say that this is a timeline, because; 1. Time is vertical (not horizontal) 2. Moving to higher dimensions involve moving up that timeline, thus involving the higher chakras, going higher as you move into new states of being. Fundamental to this understanding is the concept that the energetic principle of what I am talking of is expanded as we move into the higher dimensions.

The heart is the centre of this system. 'As above, so below' is speaking to the underlying energetic properties of the upper, and lower chakras, respective of the heart.

As above: The chakras pertaining to the 'above' are the throat, the third eye, the crown and on, going upwards to possible infinity.

As below; Retains the principles of the lower three, and below that also. The solar plexus, the sacral, and the root.

As Above, So Below: What is in the higher chakras, is in direct relation to what is felt/experienced, within the lower chakras. This is a well known phenomenon for any spiritual seeker, and spiritual anthropist.

As Christ related to what we now know as the spiritual path that many of us here are on as of this time. Many of his teachings were literal and direct references to spiritual abilities and occurences, founded when moving to the higher levels.

The 12 Chakra system within the mind of God, was manifested as the twelve apostles in Jesus' lifetime. His 12 chakra system literally manifested as 12 beings that could walk, talk, and follow him around, helping him with his cause, each with their own respective amount of free-will and conscious awareness. They were to be the direct manifestations of his will on earth, and became the solitary figures in which he entrusted his teachings, as the bible has spoken of.

As Above, So Below is also mentioned in the Emerald Tablets, written by the extraterrestrial, Thoth. Which in direct translation of meaning refers to the macrocosmic energetic principle, and system of known atomical substructure, by which we can refer to as the chakra system of the universe.

It is by this structure that we can define certain anomalies such as black holes, webways and gates to parallel dimensions, movement and rotation, planet positioning, galactic consequential activity and many more things pertaining to the cosmic order.

It also infers that the macrocosmic level, is a direct alternate presence of the microcosmic structure. This can be seen in an example of the neural pathways of the brain, being in direct proportional frequency as to the structure of the galactic core, the structure of the galaxies, to put it simply.

The cosmos are literally within you, and within the cosmos are you, to put it into a spiritual context.

I will keep it simple here, and keep to the human chakra system, for now.

What you feel within the throat chakra, to give an example, is in direct relation to what you feel within the solar plexus. This is because they are connected, in divisions of a parallel direction towards your whole being, as a whole structure of the universe (the macrocosm).

In relation to the direction by which the chakras are enhanced and in direct relation to each other, it follows as this; Crown > Root, Third Eye > Sacral, Throat > Solar Plexus. This follows as a substitute for a diagram I will create that entails this in a much clearer fashion. Which I will post in the future in this thread.

< Heart > is in the centre and is centralized by the magnetic field surrounding the complete chakra system, it is literally the centralizing vortex by which the energies receive divine sustenance and nutrition. That which feeds your body light.

An energetic principle, As Above, So Below. This means that issues, energetic structures, imprints, functions and associations are compounded in the relative chakra, the dual conformity of each structure permits that once you have cleared an issue from a certain chakra, the issue will come to terms with itself in the higher or lower chakra, respectively, of course. Clearing an issue in the throat chakra means that it will cure what is directing and influencing the energy in the solar plexus, the issue will be cleared in both chakras, respective of the connection between them. This also means that you can clear out energies in the lower three, while stoically working on the upper three at the same time.

There is more still, and I will talk about these within the coming days.

Blessings,

EL
Old 28-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Enlightener

'Unknown' Chakras

Discourse to the title topic:

Other charkric anomalies present in the structure that you are aware of as 'you' pertain to the side chakras. These are known to be the ears, the shoulders, the sides of the ribcage, the hips, on either side of the genitals, the thighs, the knees, lower shins, ankles, and feet.

These chakras also hold respective properties, meaning that they relate to each other in a parallel-horizontal fashion.

I will come to work on this in a diagram as well, so you may know which is what and where.

The side chakras act as vortices by which we connect to higher energies and structures, are informed by the universal will through downloads, as that which is being presented right now, in this post. They are somewhat similar to suction caps, and are able to swallow up information present in the surrounding universes and dimensions of reality. They act as a catalyst for 'sideways' growth; broadening inhibitions, acting as awareness expanders, ability to hold information and larger amounts of energy, and to be able to embrace the coming change at a higher rate and frequency by that which we can see as a vertical movement up the 'timeline'.

Portals to the infinite expression - chakras in general are our webway gates to the divine, that by which we can come to know God, and to know Who We Are in reality. They function as the magnificent expressionate pathways by which we can experience earthly life at a certain level, by which we are able to grow, evolve and expand in ways that have only been imaginable in the formed imagination until recent times.

Blessings to you, may you have great day,

EL
Old 28-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Master
Interesting and different definition of a much used expression.
It's been said that the tree of life in the bible relates to this system as well, Kundalini/chakras.

James
Old 28-09-2011, 07:06 PM
mattie

Balance Point Chakra

The value of our 4th chakra, often called the heart chakra is seldom discussed as being the balance point or melding of our 3 chakras above it & below it (of the 7 main physical body chakras).

As Above, So Below is half of the saying. It more fully is:

As Above, So Below &
As Below, So Above.

This represents the whole energy loop.
Old 28-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Enlightener

Tree Symbolism and the Bible

Thankyou :)

Ah, here we go...

The tree of life as pertaining the bionic rhythm of the energetic principle by which we expand and grow: A discourse by which the symbolism of the tree of life relates to the chakra system.

In biblical definition, the pagan mythos of the tree of life, which represents immortal growth and unidivided accumulation of the universal order, can also be a direct reference to that which we can name the 'chakra system'.

In this, we see that the symbolic nature of a tree, that which reaches into the sky with it's branches, and burrows into the ground with it's roots has become known to many as a symbol of life on earth. We will havfe you know that this not by chance, there is design in the framework of the universe, even unto the symbolic nature of Life as you and I know it to be at this time.

Leaves are important in symbolism also, as that which have been produced by the tree, these are a 'lesser' form of nature, the product of that by which we may call a 'natural giant'. We are the seeds of his creation, as the leaves of the tree are the seeds of the creation of the tree. Seeds by which another being may spring from and operate to their will. What this is saying is that we can use leaves, trees, and nature as symbols of our own unending growth.

The tree stretches up to the sky, as you, a seeker of more and more higher states of awareness, reach up to the infinite creator, by which you can know yourself as That Which Is All. Though, and this may be important for many, the roots of the tree symbolize the need, the absolute necessity to 'come down', to 'go into the earth' and receive her nutrients. We may come into the physical from spirit in order to know ourselves as that which is the infinite once again. We must, it is a necessary function of all Life to 'go down to the earth' in order to rise up to the cosmic order, to the divine function by which we come to ourselves as The One Infinite Creator.

Life on earth is a function of the divine, this is expressed in the symbolism of the tree in the bible as pertaining to unparallelled growth and jubilation in the freedom in entails.

The direct relation to the chakra system, as supplied by James (Whiteshaman) brings us to the idea that we are growing and evolving into a higher state of awareness through the chakra system, by which we can learn to become more loving, more joyful, more at peace with ourselves and another, and more allowing of life in general.

It is this symbol; The Tree, that we must come to know our divine origins within the universal frequency.

I hope you enjoyed this broadcast dear friends, may being follow you to the peaceful state,

EL (and others )
Old 28-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The value of our 4th chakra, often called the heart chakra is seldom discussed as being the balance point or melding of our 3 chakras above it & below it (of the 7 main physical body chakras).

As Above, So Below is half of the saying. It more fully is:

As Above, So Below &
As Below, So Above.

This represents the whole energy loop.

Thankyou Mattie, that is a pertinent point. Something which I was hoping the readers could come through by osmosis of informational gesture! lol

Thankyou for explaining, EL
Old 28-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Enlightener

Here is the pagan tree symbol I was referring to Whiteshaman.

Which 'coincidentally' ties in with Mattie's point perfectly.

Old 28-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Medium_Laura

I want a tattoo like that. Just need to find some good skin space :P
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Here is the pagan tree symbol I was referring to Whiteshaman.

Which 'coincidentally' ties in with Mattie's point perfectly.

Yes, I understand the cycle mattie mentions but I have never seen this symbol before!
I'm thinking that would make a great tatoo!
Very cool.........
Enlightener

And of course the Tree of Life also ties in with the Kabbalah, in Jewish/Hebrew tradition. Which can also be representative of a system of chakranic resonance.

Well that's me done. I'm pooped lol