Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-08-2011, 12:11 AM
onthepath

Aura photo

Today I had a photograph of my aura taken. I have never done this before; and the woman who interpreted the colors for me seemed to know me instantly!

It felt like a "naked" photo, really. I was going to post it on my blog, but decided not to because it was so accurate, and I'm generally a very mysterious person (I don't like people in my biz, ya know?)

Also, she told me that the concentrated white light in my head area says I'm very spiritual but don't share it with many people... and that I have a lot of angels around me (dead on, because I've had a LOT of close calls!)

So, has anyone else had some Aura photos taken? Accurate or not?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Serenity Bear

Iv had lots of them, I used to have one a year over about 15 years. Some of the readings were accurate, some not so, it just depended on who did it.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:56 PM
onthepath

I would have to agree; most of the google photos are not at all like what I got
Old 04-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Zann

At a psychic fair in my county recently I had an aura photograph taken. It wasn't the first time, but it was eerily accurate, more than any other reading I've had. I honestly didn't put much stock into it at the time because other aura photo interpretations sounded very general, like they could be applied to anyone. But this woman seemed to know the essence of every trial and struggle I'd gone through as if reading a book, things I'd not expressed to anyone. So maybe it all depends on the skill of the aura reader/interpreter?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:07 AM
NiteOwl

I do photo aura photo interpretations and white light can mean a lot of things. Other people in your space, unconcious energy and also your energy reaching for/growing towards spiritual awareness.

Aura photos are so much fun to do. It's different for every one. Glad you had fun!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Aquarian

Sorry but aura photpgraphy is as fake as fake can be - a computer program makes up the swirls based on sweat distribution in your palms.

Kirlian photography may be real.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:50 PM
emeraldmiss

I've had my aura and chakra photo taken and interpreted. I observed other people's reading also and the reader seemed dead on. It was a quick reading, but definitely not something she could of pulled out of nowhere.

I also witnessed people getting their aura photo taken and then going to get a healing and then coming back to get their aura photo taken again. The before and after pictures were incredible.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Aquarian

Cold reading is an art.

If you're at a fair expecting to find confirmation of being a better person that you often think you are, Law of Attraction will attract you even to fakers who will take £25 for 'deceiving' you.

Sweat levels roughly show relaxation levels so the pictures should look different after even a placebo healing.
Unskilled hypnotherapists use something similar as trance indicators.

I found this rather old page which explains the scam better:
http://www.thiaoouba.com/kiref.htm
Old 21-09-2011, 04:19 AM
ladylight

photo

A friend of mine recently had this done. She thought it was dead on as well.
Old 21-09-2011, 07:25 AM
kislany

I've never had it done before, although I'd be really curious about it. I do see auras, but I don't see much in color yet (mostly white-ish, milk-ish and sometimes green/blueish). I love it!

Last edited by kislany : 21-09-2011 at 09:56 AM.