Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2006, 10:55 PM
bodylisious32

It is isnt it, thats what i thort, {bitter sweet} couldnt off worderd it better myself. makes you veiw life diferently.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 14-03-2006 at 10:57 PM.
Old 15-03-2006, 12:55 PM
bodylisious32

I wrote this today for my neice , who passed suddenly, thort i would share this with anyone who was interseted. I put from Ruby, as i beleive there was a message in this for me also. TO HELP MORE PEOPLE .

MY ANGEL RUBY.
As i sit here,
I should be cradleing you in my arms,
My little bundle of joy,
Filled with precious charms,
Well i still go on holding you,
Holding you tight into me,
Keeping you warm and safe,
Your physical body not, but your spirit lies with me,
I ask you are you hungry,
But theres no voice ,
But you tell me through your spirit,
Love is my food, love is my everythink,
With this take my love and share around,
Give to the physical bodies,
that lay starving on the ground.
I ask you again are you warm,
But theres no voice,
But you tell me again,
If everyone gave this warmth,
And spread it all around,
There would be no homeless people dieing on the ground.
I tell you that i miss you,
And ask you why you left,
Again no voice,
But this is what your spirit said,
I have not left your side,
Just because im not in body,
My spirit is always with you,
Was only a shell of me that died.
Every breath you breathe i breathe with you , for you,
Every time , you drink, i drink with you, for you,
Evey time you eat i eat with you for you,
So take this into your heart,
That my life still lives on,
My spirit, ure angel ruby, will always be here,
And shall never be gone.
Give my food of love,
To people, who need it more,
Give my warmth you have for me,
And share it , to the needy and the poor,
Next time you see someone,
And there at their bitter end,
Go to them , help them, my love , my warmth please send....

Love Rubyxxx.

much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 15-03-2006, 01:11 PM
silver swan

That is so lovely and moving x
Old 16-03-2006, 01:05 AM
bodylisious32

Thanx Silver, SOME HOW FEEL THAT SHE IS IN THAT MORE THAN ME,
AS IF SHE WAS RYTING FROM HER POINT OF VEIW, LOL.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.

Another thing i tried the med today with cam , { omg} i had 2 loud bangs like knocks, and like a very low male voice like latin prayer, was very low, and only managed to get 15 mins recorded as my cam wernt charged fully, but i am gona try to mora, 4 longer, and av my med music c.d lower so can hear better, { the funny thing about this is, when i was meditating i didnt hear any banging} but it was there lol.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 16-03-2006 at 01:10 AM.
Old 16-03-2006, 02:55 PM
silver swan

WOW! I really want to try that!
I always get those bangs in my room at night before a message. wonder what they are?
Old 16-03-2006, 05:03 PM
bodylisious32

Hi again,
tried it again but nothink this time ...will do some more on this , as would be interesting to see if anythink develops over time.
i always get loud bangs in my room when am going to bed. was wanting to ask you some think also, without the risk of sounding like i have lost the plot.lol. when am in bed, {you know the way you go into a dream, } when you are asleep} when am lieing down, its like a mini dream i see like am actually dreaming , i could be somewere doing watever, or watching stuff etc....like as if was t.v, but yet am wide awake{does this make any sense to you?} would apreciate any advise thanx.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 17-03-2006, 07:32 AM
silver swan

Hi bodylisious. Yes I do know what you mean. It is when you are having a vision (and indeed it sounds as though you could become a trance medium, as you obviously experience spirit very strongly if this is happening.) It is how mediums are able to give readings on the rostrum without having to first go into a meditation. It is "seeing" clairvoyantly with the eyes open, which can take a long time to learn how to do for some. Hope this makes sense.
Old 17-03-2006, 05:38 PM
bodylisious32

Hi yes makes alot of sense, thanx, this happens all the time to me, i see things i dnt understand, aswell as stuff i can relate too, aswell as the words that go with the visions, they dnt always make sense too me, as could be somethink ive never discussed in my life {if u get what i mean}.
i have been shown like a map of a underground train stn, 4 some reason, every stop, were all the trains go through, i feel a significance to this, i just hope it will be okay, { as i feel some think myt happen , hope am wrong}..
how are you hope you are well, hows misty going , awwwwwwwwwww.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread